Poll: Are you happy flying is back?

Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Flying should have been there from day 1..

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Flying isnt going to be up tommorow ;p you will still have to be revered with "legionfall" doubt you will be in day1
    Guess that depends on how often the invasions happen, if those give Legionfall rep that is

Deleted
    Couldn't care less.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Unhappy. Flying should be an old content feature.

Fixed that for you:

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Deleted

That is not PVP, that is ganking.
    Real PVP in this game is instanced.

Deleted
    If i still played i would be happy that its back, but i stopped playing because i dont think the game is worth paying a subscription for at the moment

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Couldn't really care, so many things already make legion one of the easiest to get around expansions ever made. About the only thing it will be good for is alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Easier to level alts, already did everything on the main including the treasure hunts and rares. So its a nice convenience upgrade but not really needed if you ask me.

I'm very happy with them delaying flight each expansion. The world seems much smaller when you can fly. So they give you a taste of the large world, then when burnout kicks in they give you the luxury.

Deleted
    As someone who despises flying, no, I wish they would get rid of it for good. It's easy enough to get around with all the FPs anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryla View Post
    That is not PVP, that is ganking.
    Real PVP in this game is instanced.
    Yeah. And also. Rare mob? Rares are actually marked via stars on your map and I usually fly along their spawns to kill as many, as I can. So no problem here. Treasures? Easter eggs? I won't even tell, that I don't like this kind of content, but...won't you know all locations of such items after doing content for the first time, so next time it won't be so interesting to find them? That's what I don't understand.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    So - the people who are doing these things will be polite enough to wait the extra time it takes for me to get there ?
    Do people who arrived sooner than you right now, using their ground mounts, wait for you?
    Do DHs who arrived sooner than you right now, using their semi-flying ability, wait for you?
    So what will change exactly?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    As someone who despises flying
    You have the choice of not unlocking it, as i did in WOD, not because i am anti-flying (i am unlocking it in Legion ASAP), but because when the game offers no content that interest you there is no need to do the game´s chores faster.
    In fact i want flying this expansion, because i like the expansion a lot, so i want to spend as many time as possible playing instead of doing chores.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still don't have flying in WoD, cba to get it in legion either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Indifferent, I won't bother doing the chores to unlock it so I don't care.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Never having to play the 'guess which twigs going to hang me up' game? Yeah I am f**king ecstatic
    And shepherds we shall be...

Deleted
    Yes.

10characters

I am happy that flying is back, but very unhappy that it took so damn long.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RussW210 View Post
    I'm very happy with them delaying flight each expansion. The world seems much smaller when you can fly. So they give you a taste of the large world, then when burnout kicks in they give you the luxury.
    Don't use ground mounts and walk instead of running then - the world will seem even bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Nononooooo....more people will poke it. Next up will be LATEST in 2 weeks when the first guy unlocks flying and makes thread about it. Followed by more threads how overwhelming / underwhelming it is. Followed by more threads IF we cannot fly on Argus (but more anyhow, I guess even if we can fly)

That horse will not only be beaten to death, but to a mushy pulp. And again in the next x-pac
    until blizzard sober up and go back to the buy at cap model
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

This can not be quoted enough.

Deleted
    Better late than never. Wish they went back to the pre WoD way of it, though. Toss some gold at it or better yet build a world around it.