Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Is that a sex doll in the photo?

which photo do you mean ? the elven one ? yep, that's from realdoll.com; elven ears are 350$ extra.

Oh man. Haha. I know a guy who's been single since forever, since he only goes for supermodel types that are way out of his league. Some people never learn...
    As long as he doesn't hopelessly whine about not getting women.. he wants what he wants lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    When my father-in-law came to visit my husband and I after the birth of our first daughter, I found this website in our history after he left - he stayed in the computer room. I've never looked at him the same.
    Maybe he was just curious? I wouldn't read too much into it, they've been in a lot of documentaries/news stories. Including a mainstream movie (Lars and the Real Girl). The documentaries of people who collect these dolls are a little disturbing, however.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sooo.. is this a place for guys into sloppy seconds then? Personal sex robots is one thing, but sharing them, might suggest enquiring to their cleaning methods before visiting.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    As long as he doesn't hopelessly whine about not getting women.. he wants what he wants lol.
    I actually think he's a great guy, he's super intelligent and isn't bad looking for people into his body type (he's a husky bear type) and has a great consulting job. He does complain a lot lol but who knows, maybe he'll find what he's looking for.

He used to joke that we'd end up together but honestly I'm not blonde enough for him and I'm sans silicone tits.

10+ Year Old Account

True, but your concerns about hygiene should also apply to prostitutes....I assume they hose off the dolls between sessions (or so I would hope).

God, what a crappy job. Having to clean the spooge off of sex dolls.
    Indeed. I wouldn't want that job at all. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

He only loves 3 things in life - fishing, sex and himself. Thing is, he's still hunting for young Pamela Anderson types, but they don't want anything to do with him. He's truly forever alone because he won't accept that he's old, and he won't put fishing second... over anyone.
    He better be well off money wise if he expects to reel in a young hottie at his age, lol.

See what I did there? Ok, ill go hang my head in shame now.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallourlante View Post
    Not really into dolls...that booty though!
    Ill give it that. The dimensions are on point. But the look of the skin is way too artificial for me at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    which photo do you mean ? the elven one ? yep, that's from realdoll.com; elven ears are 350$ extra.
    No the photo in the OP, lol. Elven ears...wow.

- - - Updated - - -

That's what I thought, but after I found it my husband told me that he had been talking about getting a real life-size sex doll for awhile.

When we went to visit him a few years ago, I just told the kids to not open any closets without asking, lol.
    Ewwwwww haha. Well if he goes down the sex doll rabbit hole he better keep that far away from any 20-30 year olds that he manages to date (good luck to him with that), most women aren't comfortable with that stuff no matter their age.

sex toy rentals, seems harmless to me.

I actually think he's a great guy, he's super intelligent and isn't bad looking for people into his body type (he's a husky bear type) and has a great consulting job. He does complain a lot lol but who knows, maybe he'll find what he's looking for.

He used to joke that we'd end up together but honestly I'm not blonde enough for him and I'm sans silicone tits.
    Yeah, if he complains about being single all the time.. thats obnoxious. Otherwise I would say its just having standards..

But who knows.. maybe if you got closer he could change his body preferences to whatever you look like... you're intelligent and hard working, and that goes a long way ...

I checked out the brothel's (not sure if the name really applies to be honest) linked on the first page and it seems to be the case. If you're talking about the picture in the OP, that is.

True, but your concerns about hygiene should also apply to prostitutes....I assume they hose off the dolls between sessions (or so I would hope).
    Supposedly cleaned with antiseptic soaps and the hygiene is guaranteed. And while concerns about hygiene do indeed also apply to prostitutes (where there may be no such guarantee) the idea of doll "prostitute" seems to be a bit weirder for me for some reason.

God, what a crappy job. Having to clean the spooge off of sex dolls.
    True that. The site even says customers are only "recommended" to use condoms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Ill give it that. The dimensions are on point. But the look of the skin is way too artificial for me at this point.
    Yeah it is obviously fake.. but am still curious how it feels.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Yeah it is obviously fake.. but am still curious how it feels.
    for science.

But honestly it surprise me nobody mentions this... these things dont have body heat..i dont think it would feel that great, but thats just me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Listen organic prostitutes, I feel for you.

I really do.

But there was a time when horse-drawn buggies ruled, and that time came to an end with advent of the automobile.

"That un-living contraption will never replace the real, living thing!" cried the horse-drawn buggy operators.

But they were wrong. Soon, the horse-drawn buggy was obsolete, and the cold, steel horseless carriages were in ascendance.

Progress cannot be stopped. The march of technology is as unstoppable as the tide.

I'm sorry. Your vaginas are now... obsolete.

Sun rise, sun set...
    The final nail in the coffin will be when lab born babies are fully a reality. When two people can walk into a facility and give an egg and sperm and wait till the baby is born, then vaginas and penis's will truly be obsolete in the sense of reproduction. Sex woukd then be specifically for pleasure. When that happens, sex dolls will likely be a booming industry.

When these things are advanced enough to do my laundry and make me a sandwich, I'm going to put in my order.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    for science.

But honestly it surprise me nobody mentions this... these things dont have body heat..i dont think it would feel that great, but thats just me.
    Wow, I didn't even think of that =<

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    I checked out the brothel's (not sure if the name really applies to be honest) linked on the first page and it seems to be the case. If you're talking about the picture in the OP, that is.
    http://www.lumidolls.com/en/niky/ the doll from OP. NSFW

15+ Year Old Account
    When my father-in-law came to visit my husband and I after the birth of our first daughter, I found this website in our history after he left - he stayed in the computer room. I've never looked at him the same.
    Don't be so quick to judge, there are a couple of alternative options here:

1) he was considering buying one as a gift for your husband, you being just out of labor and all that....you know how excruciating labor might be for a woman... and her body...
    2) it was your husband who was visiting that site, maybe for the aforementioned reasons...

Please don't hate me!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sex with a "highly advanced doll" sounds an awful lot like paying a lot of money to jack off.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    Around age 30 to 40 Men and Women swap roles in the dating scene where Men become the desired ones and Women are the ones stuck chasing them. By that point most Women are looking to settle down or have been for quite some time and want a man who has their life together and has been relatively successful in life. As there are fewer of these men in the pool from which to draw from due to things like Marriage it causes the inversion where Men have their pick of the litter. Not to mention that the Women are also competing with their younger aged counterparts as the Older Man/Younger Woman isn't culturally seen in a negative light and everyone has a story of someone they know with a "Trophy Wife".
    Part of my prediction is based on emerging technologies like anti-aging. Within 20 years from now, we'll be able to reverse aging... mostly. You'd think this would be beneficial to women, but I think as time goes on some women won't be very mentally stable. Men won't be either, but I think men coupe with aging better than women. Especially if those men are physically young, then they really won't have a problem getting older. Men child maybe looked down upon, but will coupe with mental stability better then mature men. Also, older men who look young are more desirable than older women who look young. Especially if women have children at any age.

Currently right now the suicide rates for men to women is 3:1. But I think within 20-30 years I can see that at 4.5:5. Which with many health issues dealt with, suicides and accidents will be the top causes of death, and not cancer and heart disease. Suicide rates will go up for both men and women, but much more faster for women. Mainly cause I don't see people dealing with the mental issues of living for a really long time.
    These robots will basically negate the one thing younger women have to leverage their position as the desired sex and that is of course sex. Easily obtained with a single investment and requires none of the upkeep. You get to keep wealth, build it and then when you're ready to settle down.... find someone.
    Come back to me in 20-30 years about wealth. I'll be surprised if we all have jobs, and aren't on Basic Income. But I think the reason why men will buy sexbots is for their own mental satisfaction. Especially those in their 40's and 50's, where a relationship can go south and end up lonely and depressed. At that point a sexbot maybe an attractive way to coupe with loneliness. Financially only very high upper middle class people can afford these, but that won't stop people from renting them out.

In about 30-40 years we should be able to genetically alter ourselves and get physical characteristics we want. Making it easier for women to compete with sexbots. Though I fully expect feminists to fight back by buying sexbots as well, but they won't be as happy with them as men are, and eventually suicide. I don't see an overpopulation problem in the future, but I do see a decline in birth rates, and a drastic shift in male vs female population.
    Sexbots truly are the death of modern feminism...not actual feminism because equal rights should always be respected and kept in place.
    Ones own demise, is always ones own doing. Relationships between men and women are very low right now, and I wouldn't be surprised it's due to this feminist attitude. I'm a firm believer that women already have equal rights, if not more so than men. While the feminist movement as a whole is for a good cause, but there's one too many bat shit crazies that spoil this. Some even suggesting that men be put in jail cells until otherwise deemed safe.