Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    The garage is like 20 meters away from the house....
    Carpet then.

as for maintenance: the dolls also need a hairdresser and somebody who dresses her. i see a lot of job opportunities here.
    Last edited by ranzino; 2017-03-28 at 08:40 PM.

THIRTY YEARS as a prostitute?
    If she screwed guys every day all those years... jesus f*cking christ!

Anyway all the "reasons" they have listed are pure BULL SHIET.

Only reason they ILLEGALLY forced out that sex doll brothel is because the dolls were doing a better job for less $

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    THIRTY YEARS as a prostitute?
    If she screwed guys every day all those years... jesus f*cking christ!

Anyway all the "reasons" they have listed are pure BULL SHIET.

Only reason they ILLEGALLY forced out that sex doll brothel is because the dolls were doing a better job for less $
    Would you, if able, have sex with a different woman every day for the rest of your life?

I know I would. Im a little jealous of her. Not only does she have sex as much as she wants, but she also gets a lot of variety. And best of all, she gets paid for it.

Seems like a good life to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    Carpet then.

as for maintenance: the dolls also need a hairdresser and somebody who dresses her. i see a lot of job opportunities here.
    You are right! That might be what separates the high quality and below of these places. How well are the dolls cared for, and well are they presented.

Its like the difference of a well kept arcade, vs a place with cigarettes burns on their consoles.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    hmm, do you need a lincense to start a brothel if the girls are not real ? is it really prostitution which could be regulated ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Would you, if able, have sex with a different woman every day for the rest of your life?

I know I would. Im a little jealous of her. Not only does she have sex as much as she wants, but she also gets a lot of variety. And best of all, she gets paid for it.

- - - Updated - - -

You are right! That might be what separates the high quality and below of these places. How well are the dolls cared for, and well are they presented.

Its like the difference of a well kept arcade, vs a place with cigarettes burns on their consoles.
    Imagine you hate to be fucked into your ass and have to endure this multipple times a day to get your pay check, for years. Sound like fun to you?

Besides that, I would welcome that sex dolls replace prostitutes. I can earn my mones pretty fine without having to spread my legs, and surely can do without men who only want a cunt, not a woman.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    Sex dolls that are extremely realistic is just one step closer to a population decrease that the world actually needs.

This is probably the best way to do it too :P No wars, no eugenics, no mass killings, just the birth of less and less children.
    Wrong continent. Africa's population is set to quadruple by 2100, the UN reckons:

https://www.theguardian.com/news/dat...ion-country-un

Africa 1950: 230M
    Africa 2100: 3.6B

Asia 1950: 1.4B
    Asia 2100: 4.6B

Europe 1950: 550M
    Europe 2100: 675M

N America 1950: 172M
    N America 2100: 525M

Europe & North America might even see population loss, depending on what happens re mass migration.

Given how much more damaging third world lifestyles are to the environment than first world ones, better start making these sex dolls and parachuting them all over Africa pronto if you ask me...
    Still not tired of winning.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I knew it was a matter of time until the Chobit became real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread amuses me.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

10+ Year Old Account
    I see a market for bots with some kind of AI that can do it by itself.

And then I see a market for bots with body heat, etc, that feel like lifelike things. But they will need a maintenance and even some "food" to self-repair. For example, I'd like to get a doll based on, for example, Krystal's looks. It will need a lot of work to maintain the fur in good condition, so it will wait until dolls can at least do it by themselves, and regeneration can be done by nanomachines and et cetera, which get materials from "food".

And then I see a market for lifelike bots that have enough AI whose can provide "girlfriend experience".

And then I see a market for bots that also can do home-related work and cooking.

Ant then they get full sentience.

And we're gone full circle.
    Last edited by sonololo; 2017-03-28 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    Haha, my first thought reading the article as well. For some reason this came ot my mind

I don't think she was a hooker on the show just a slut. I don't ever recall her charging for services, although I could be wrong. Lookswise she fits the bill though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post

You're not sleeping with people you would necessarily want to sleep with. Some might hurt you, whether intentionally or unintentionally. You're renting out your body for a paycheck.

From what I've heard, it's a rare sex worker that doesn't come out of the experience psychologically damaged in some way. It would be great for everyone involved if sex work was some liberating thing, but the research doesn't support that claim.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    Haha, my first thought reading the article as well. For some reason this came ot my mind

Holy crap...Futurama, Simpsons and Family Guy rip crap off of each other so freaking often lol. You might be thinking of Family Guy, when Quagmire gets drunk and marries a prostitute.

Damn, these prostitutes are stupid. Well, they are actually very smart by trying this in the 'feels' time period of the world. Fortunately, any rationally-thinking person/court system will assert that their claim is just simply hilarious and they need to engage in a competitive market like every other business.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I don't think she was a hooker on the show just a slut. I don't ever recall her charging for services, although I could be wrong. Lookswise she fits the bill though.
    I dont think she was a prostitute, still thought of her for some reason :\

15+ Year Old Account
    I think a lot of people are assuming they don't move at all - but I suspect they have some 'feedback' in them - or at least they should. Shouldn't be too hard to rig up some gyros in the legs to push back / bounce / gyrate / etc. Hell just stick a massage chair engine in them and you even have the remote already designed!

I would be honestly surprised if they are just planks/dolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I wonder how much they pay the person that "maintenances" the robots...
    Well if the initial cost is $6500 and they charge out in 2 hour stretches for ~$200 USD per session, and you can do 5 sessions per day with downtime and maintenance and partial utilization, then you make $365k per year, per robot - and they have 5 of them: so that brothel maybe makes $2M USD per year with only 5 robots.

So if 1 maintenance tech can handle 5 robots.... granted there are other costs to running a business (receptionist, rent, taxes, fees, etc) - I'll clean out sex robots myself for $2M annual revenue subtract like $200k operating costs.

Or you know, pay one of the unemployed prostitutes to clean them for like $100k year, and then I'll pocket the other $1.7M annually
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2017-03-28 at 10:53 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    uuuuuuhhhhhhhhh...... I mean someones gotta be into that
    Hot single Granny Trannies in your area!

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to have the same negative views about sex-workers and the whole business which I realized stemmed from morality that was derived from religion, not my own thinking on the subject.

I read some pretty awesome novels regarding sex in a fantasy world that mirrors ours. It really did broaden my horizons as far as being open to sex goes and they are a pretty good read and have a little bit of everything from fantasy, political drama, sex, and a rich world with continuity.

Definitely recommend them when anyone here has the time and enjoys reading.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0055DLCAY...ng=UTF8&btkr=1

P.s. Don't worry, it's overwhelming straight sex with elements of S&M. Thought I might preemptively add this before someone starts harping about shoving the gay agenda down their innocent virgin throats .
    Last edited by Dr Assbandit; 2017-03-28 at 11:01 PM.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post
    THis is a joke article, right? It has to be. Sincerely, this cannot be serious. These guys must've posted their April 1st joke too early.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Now i'm curious about other doll brothels opening soon. Well, you have to invest a hefty sum up front, but they pay off within a week ? 6500 $ is 32,5 sessions, 200 $ per 2h session. let them run 4 sessions per day and you are done. Rest of the months they would earn the rent for the appartment or w/e your brothel is situated in and feed the human personal. Within a year you should be able to buy your own mansion for the business.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    THis is a joke article, right? It has to be. Sincerely, this cannot be serious. These guys must've posted their April 1st joke too early.
    Why a joke ? you can buy sex dolls for years, so why not set up a brothel with ?

Deleted
    Now i'm curious about other doll brothels opening soon. Well, you have to invest a hefty sum up front, but they pay off within a week ? 6500 $ is 32,5 sessions, 200 $ per 2h session. let them run 4 sessions per day and you are done. Rest of the months they would earn the rent for the appartment or w/e your brothel is situated in and feed the human personal. Within a year you should be able to buy your own mansion for the business.

- - - Updated - - -

Why a joke ? you can buy sex dolls for years, so why not set up a brothel with ?
    That's not the part I'm talking about at all.
    I'm talking about someone whos been in a prostitute for 30 years. How a prostitutes talks like a feminazi about the patriarchy. How prostitutes have complained about sex dolls. None of it makes any sense.

"Janet, a prostitute with over 30 years in the industry, who works in the city’s Raval district said: "It is another strategy of the patriarchy that presents us as objects without rights or soul. A privilege of the wealthy classes.”"

That can't be real.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    That's not the part I'm talking about at all.
    I'm talking about someone whos been in a prostitute for 30 years. How a prostitutes talks like a feminazi about the patriarchy. How prostitutes have complained about sex dolls. None of it makes any sense.

"Janet, a prostitute with over 30 years in the industry, who works in the city’s Raval district said: "It is another strategy of the patriarchy that presents us as objects without rights or soul. A privilege of the wealthy classes.”"

That can't be real.

Aaah, that gem. OK, the new sex dolls are competition, but in no way human interaction will go out of business so soon. those patriarchy talk is nonsense and who says such a brothel is not run by a former prostitute ?