Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    CA, protecting people entering the country - No problem! People filming others without concent - this shit needs to stop!

Never Change CA, Never Change.
    Being ignorant doesn't make your opinions any more valid.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Oh no they should be punished.

But they're still doing god's work.
    Can't God do gods work...i mean its god. When did God become so lazy? Is God riding the welfare train now?

The usual suspects should thus idolize Mister ''Anti-Abortion and force women to breed like rabbits for the pure Dacian master race'' (yeah, in Romania, it was not the usual Aryan gig, it was rather the Dacians....), Nicholas Caucescu.

Whopping success for Romanian birthrates too.

Quote Originally Posted by Toosdey View Post
    Being ignorant doesn't make your opinions any more valid.
    which is why your opinions are not valid? I agree

10+ Year Old Account
    Im so glad I found this thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    So what?

The UK had its abortion discussion decades ago and we are generally happy with our laws.... so whats your point?
    Decades? How about 2 weeks ago:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7621621.html
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Dude... thats Ireland.

I know Americans are clueless with the world outside of the USA but even this is a massive fukk up

Ireland is THE ONLY country in Europe with old fashioned abortion laws... its a Catholic country with many Catholic laws.

10+ Year Old Account
    LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Dude... thats Ireland.

I know Americans are clueless with the world outside of the USA but even this is a massive fukk up

Ireland is THE ONLY country in Europe with old fashioned abortion laws... its a Catholic country with many Catholic laws.
    Might want to read the entire article

Wasn't this the same video that was so heavily altered with added scenes with actors in a different location where the court determined the video was falsified?

Definetly seems political, did the guy who filmed the Rodney king beating get 12 felonies?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    they also doctored the footage and made it seem like something happened that didn't. that's fraud. thats why they are being charged, among other reasons.
    No it's not, otherwise I could sue all democrats for pretending to care about the poor and minorities

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Definetly seems political, did the guy who filmed the Rodney king beating get 12 felonies?
    Well he didn't break any laws, so no, he didn't get 12 felonies.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Well he didn't break any laws, so no, he didn't get 12 felonies.
    Was California not a 2 party consent state back then for filming?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Might want to read the entire article
    Ok, so Northern Ireland has some out of date laws as well but Northern Irish women have always travelled to the mainland to get abortions for free anyway. Its never been a law worth changing because nobody stuck to it in NI anyway basically.

Quote Originally Posted by alahard View Post
    Wasn't this the same video that was so heavily altered with added scenes with actors in a different location where the court determined the video was falsified?
    I don't think they faked it, what they did is videoed people without their knowing which is illegal in California. I don't think it's illegal in my state.

I'm sure the anti-abortion people tried their best to put Planned Parenthood in a bad light.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, so Northern Ireland has some out of date laws as well but Northern Irish women have always travelled to the mainland to get abortions for free anyway. Its never been a law worth changing because nobody stuck to it in NI anyway basically.
    Just pointing out your mistake. /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Was California not a 2 party consent state back then for filming?
    I don't think any state has ever been a 2 party consent state when the filming is occurring in a public place. You need a reasonable expectation of privacy.
    Eat yo vegetables

My two cents:

Whether or not you feel that abortion is OK, if it is going to happen anyways then you might as well make use of the fetal tissue. That way at least something good can come of it. Throwing the fetus in the trash doesn't do any good for anyone.

Encouraging people to have abortions specifically for the purpose of harvesting fetal tissue; well that's a whole other story. That would be fucked up.
    Last edited by Docturphil; 2017-03-29 at 03:57 PM.

So what?

The UK had its abortion discussion decades ago and we are generally happy with our laws.... so whats your point?
    What an odd response.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    My position is quite consistent: once it's out, it enjoys the same protections as you or I do. Before that, it's part of her, like nails or hair.

Idk about "hip", I'm in my early 40s and I've felt this way since my parents tried to preach at me all the time when i was a kid in the 80s.
    Yeah, I think this is an objectively indefensible position that no one who's given any careful thought to the matter would hold. I'm not surprised that it stems from emotional backlash against preaching.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    What is your point?
    That regulations on abortion aren't some bizarre Americanism. Regulating abortion is a mostly non-controversial idea that most people agree on most of the time, but saying so on the modern American left has become anathema.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Doing god's work as far as I'm concerned.
    So god's work is lying, invading privacy, and encouraging murders.

Explains much about you and your ilk.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

they can get all the film they want inside of whatever prison hey end up in, be a better use of their time if you ask me.