15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    Maybe a different way to look at it would be like saying something like this. Classic packs has at least a small chance to give you a certain epic or legendary that is good for one, or many, decks that do & will see play in future metas with new cards. TB awarding classic packs has a the chance of giving you that card for free, instead of having to spend precious dust/gold/money that should be spent on the newest set out cards.

Giving a pack from the new set is awesome, but players were already saving gold/dust/money to get packs from the set instead of spending to get old cards like Twisting Nether, Shield Slam, Thalnos, or w/e that you may be missing. Having a pack to save you dust by filling in old card gaps, which in turn allows you to spend more of your resources getting the new stuff instead of the old, is a worthwhile reward to me.
    Classic packs are dust fodder with MAAAAAAYBE a chance to get one legendary you still haven't got

Meanwhile, Ungoro packs are going to give you cards that you FOR SURE haven't got yet

In a couple weeks you're going to want as many Ungoro packs as you can get, to better your chances of getting cards to make you competitive in the new meta. And Blizz is giving you packs from the new expansion FOR FREE.

I cannot fathom why you would complain about this.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Classic packs are dust fodder with MAAAAAAYBE a chance to get one legendary you still haven't got

Meanwhile, Ungoro packs are going to give you cards that you FOR SURE haven't got yet

In a couple weeks you're going to want as many Ungoro packs as you can get, to better your chances of getting cards to make you competitive in the new meta. And Blizz is giving you packs from the new expansion FOR FREE.

I cannot fathom why you would complain about this.
    Because in the end some of those classic cards are very good in control and some midrangey decks. In the competitive scene your deck is going to suffer during mirror matches if you lack the occasional classic card that your opponent does have & must resort to cheaper and less consistent substitutes (if the card even has an adequate replacement).

You also need to consider that there are plenty of f2p players that don't just want to focus on only one or two decks each meta. For those players they aren't going to be dusting nearly as many cards in the next expansion because they are wanting to craft decks full of those new cards across multiple heroes. That means they have fewer dust than a classic pack would give them (even if they don't pull the rare epic or legendary card they are missing). In terms of the rate of dust that a player will get from a classic pack, versus an Un'Goro pack, the f2p player will actually get more raw dust value per pack than Un'Goro (again assuming they are not just focusing on one or two decks/heroes) because many more of the Un'Goro cards are going to be used for the f2p player than most of the classic cards which would be dusted right away.

Un'Goro packs are ONLY more valuable in terms of making a deck competitive, but they are certainly NOT more valuable than classic packs if your ultimate goal is to dust a bunch of cards you aren't going to use. In that sense Un'Goro packs can't compete.
    Last edited by Pantalaimon; 2017-03-24 at 04:03 AM.

I think i got to 73 damage on Stormwind before I lost. You can definitely make decks to go way farther but I just created some buff pally deck quick for a quest and won first game and haven't touched since.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm wondering if there is a way to force this Stormwind brawl to go on forever, just racking up damage. The only one I can think of is a druid golem deck but I don't have the card and can't test it. Any other cards able to force a non-ending game?

I won't complain about this brawl since I'm easily able to finish my dailies. I was surprised how easy it was to ''win'' with this meme deck I made to complete a few dailies, a full divine shield/weapon deck that actually manages to deal 100 damage.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    I'm wondering if there is a way to force this Stormwind brawl to go on forever, just racking up damage. The only one I can think of is a druid golem deck but I don't have the card and can't test it. Any other cards able to force a non-ending game?
    It ends automatically when you go over 100 damage but any damage done over will record in your score

So Jade Druid is best for building your big finisher because the never-ending golems will always control his board no matter how big his minions get, and you can use a Scaled Nightmare to grow to a stupidly high attack value before hitting face to end it.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I thought this was a cute fun teamwork Brawl. Much better than the others because it seemed easy and low stress. I was actually a bit happy.

And then phase 2 happened.

Pretty fun brawl, since I pretty much like all teamworking brawls. I like how the boss doesn't have super RNG'ish abilities that can completely screw you over after a long game, from what I've seen he only occasionaly deals 2 damage to all minions. If your opponent knows what to do then its a very easy brawl. Though with Un'goro coming out soon, I would've liked to see a brawl where you can actually play the new cards. This kind of brawl will probably come soon after the expansion launches like with MSoG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it always Druid vs Rogue or is it just coincidence I have 3 back quests all involving Rogues and/or Druids?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Is it always Druid vs Rogue or is it just coincidence I have 3 back quests all involving Rogues and/or Druids?
    Sounds to me like you just hit jackpot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well done to the idiot who hit me in the face with Gormok and North Sea krakens battlecry, you really get this brawl that was a great help...

10+ Year Old Account
    Working with other player made me feel very happy! Faith in humanity restored!
    Might be weird, but I think I could really enjoy a 2v2, or 2players vs 1npcboss fights in hearthstone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

Deleted
    Pretty hard if the other player are working against you. Got it the third time with a cooperating player.

Good day today. Got Shadu the collector which I wanted from the free pack. Then later from spectate a friend classic pack, dupe Nat page and 2nd Far sight

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    Working with other player made me feel very happy! Faith in humanity restored!
    Might be weird, but I think I could really enjoy a 2v2, or 2players vs 1npcboss fights in hearthstone!
    THG would be one of the things that could make HS a better game for sure, but there are probably a lot of implications online (what if your partner disconnects or concedes etc.).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    THG would be one of the things that could make HS a better game for sure, but there are probably a lot of implications online (what if your partner disconnects or concedes etc.).
    THG?
    But overall those are good points, I didn't even think about those x)
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    THG?
    I guess it's a reference to Magic: the gathering, where the 2on2 format is named Two-Headed Giant
    I´m a little more provocative than you might be.
    It´s your shock and then your horror on which I feed.
    So can you tell me what exactly does freedom mean,
    if I´m not free to be as twisted as I wanna be?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezrael View Post
    I guess it's a reference to Magic: the gathering, where the 2on2 format is named Two-Headed Giant
    Oh cool, I don't know anything about MTG(except that it's been there for 50 years or something). This cleared a lot, thanks!

Looks like it's Wild Heroic Tavern Brawl this week. Won't be entering myself but looking forward to watching some streamers challenge this and see how they do!

Quote Originally Posted by caractacus View Post
    Looks like it's Wild Heroic Tavern Brawl this week. Won't be entering myself but looking forward to watching some streamers challenge this and see how they do!

/10char

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate these weeks. One of the major reasons I play this is for the weekly TB.