Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajjax View Post
    Are these follower missions you are talking about?
    Yeah, just like we had before 7.2 for all other reps (but the base reward is 2 tokens instead of 1)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajjax View Post
    Are these follower missions you are talking about?
    Yes. The principal reward is 2 x 250 rep Legionfall tokens, the bonus reward is one of those containers than contains a random rep token. I've seen two of them (across three characters) so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/top...ease-schedule/

We’ve seen some confusion around the availability and timing of various aspects of the 7.2 patch, and we’d like to clarify our plans for releasing the remaining pieces of Patch 7.2’s content:

Week 2 (next week): Legion Assaults begin, first PvP Brawl becomes available
    Week 3: Chapter 5 of the Class Order Hall campaign unlocks, which activates new followers, new Order Hall upgrades, and class-specific World Quests
    Week 4+: Ongoing story pieces unlock, leading up to the eventual opening of the Tomb of Sargeras raid, and the ability to earn Class Mounts
    Hope this explains why many people, including myself, felt puzzled as to where all those events were.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    So this week basically will be really really slow for everybody, from the next week (invasions) will be fairly quick if it's really 1500 rep per invasion.

[QUOTE=Bytch;45173045]It's not gated. I know numerous people that have revered/exalted status with the new faction on Day 1[/

Yeaahhhh... no

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytch View Post
    It's not gated. I know numerous people that have revered/exalted status with the new faction on Day 1
    Why do you have to lie? Is your life that sad?
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    Why do you have to lie? Is your life that sad?
    There is a bug that is granting insane rep to some people and they're hitting exalted, but it's a bug. So it's possible he knows some people, but they didn't grind their way to exalted, they just got lucky with a bug (that will most likely be reverted anyway).

They have significantly buffed the amount of shards that drop since Tuesday in my experience. I farmed around 1,500 yesterday in about a two-hour timespan at the fel murloc camp on the west coast of the Broken Shore. Had Divine Storm been working properly yesterday, I probably would have stayed there longer.

That's not a tremendous time-to-acquisition ratio compared to the now-nerfed elites in front of the Tomb, but it's far better than it was just two days ago. We'll probably end up drowning in them once we all dig into invasions in addition to Broken Shore WQs, elites, and farming.

Quote Originally Posted by The Amazing Nihilist View Post
    75 rep? This is a joke.

And in order to see all class quests and get all class mounts I have to get to exalted on all characters first.

Fuck you Blizzard, I'm out.
    You say it like these 75 rep a time quests are the only way to get rep... There are many ways as described in this thread. You could even avoid the 75 rep a time quests all together if you wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Banquetto View Post
    Yes. The principal reward is 2 x 250 rep Legionfall tokens, the bonus reward is one of those containers than contains a random rep token. I've seen two of them (across three characters) so far.
    Interesting; I've gotten 3 missions across 3 toons that have only rewarded one Legionfall token as base reward. But I have not upgraded the armor on my followers yet. Does anyone know if the one with a base reward of 2 tokens require your followers to be at a certain armor level?

Yep, im taking a 2-3 week break from WoW Sub runs out soon, no point with all the gates - I WANT MY FLYING NOW
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    You say it like these 75 rep a time quests are the only way to get rep... There are many ways as described in this thread. You could even avoid the 75 rep a time quests all together if you wanted.
    Invasions aren't in yet, and even those will probably be limited in some way. Either way, it still sucks to do a world quest and get 75 rep. Blizzard recently has shows very much that they know how to leave players feel unrewarded. People will look at that and say, fuck that. What about choice? What if I do want to get my rep through world quests? Only getting 75 rep sucks.

Spam to get rares to spawn
    Last edited by Tack980; 2017-03-31 at 03:30 PM.

Save supplies, wait for the mage tower to be up, then do a massive turn in.

Quote Originally Posted by Bytch View Post
    It's not gated. I know numerous people that have revered/exalted status with the new faction on Day 1
    Seems legit. Who would go on the internet and tell lies?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

You can grind it endlessly, just have to find those Hidden Wyrmtongue Caches and they give you like 2-4 legionfall supplies each, its slow but you can grind those all day and keep getting turn in's for rep. Its not impossible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Save supplies, wait for the mage tower to be up, then do a massive turn in.

Why wait for the mage tower to be up?

You can actually grind it. Run around and grab the boxes all day. You get a ton of everything which leads to rep and faster buildings.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Dunno if it has been answered but, there are NO weekly qs for Legionfall.
    Why are you even contributing to this thread when you don't play the game?

- - - Updated - - -

Why do people worry so much about grinding the rep? Why not just play and let the rep come naturally? If you do stuff on the broken shore every day, and soon participate in the invasions, you will get your precious revered in about 2 weeks.

Take a deep breath pro-fliers, you will be soaring high above any and all obstacles very soon.

If you care about rep, the US region is building the Mage Tower first. This will provide 30% reputable buff for Legion. Save all your supply turn in's (150 rep each) and any 250 rep coins from mission tables until its up to gain the extra benefit. Also Darkmoon Fair will be up soon and that will give another 10%.

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    So, this is a question that Wowhead's rep guide never really definitively answered me, and I haven't found a clear yes or no answer to: can Armies of Legionfall rep be brute-force grinded, or do you pretty much have to wait every day for world quests to materialize? Can't I just go out and kill demons by the thousands and in some way grind rep via either turn-ins or dozens of dungeon runs?

Also, is there any way to get rep from the Cathedral of Eternal Night?
    As a few have pointed out, yes you can grind it. It requires killing lots of rares and grabbing lots of cache items. You can even make the cache items into a route like picking herbs.