Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Unerring Arrows nerfed from 10% to 4%

That's it. I'm done. Fuck you Blizzard. We we're starting to do competitive single target damage and now you want to ass rape us even more. It's obvious we're going to be shit this entire expansion aside from aoe fights where fucking melee hunters can beat us most of the time. I'm done with this fucking class until next expansion where we hopefully get a decent rework.

Here's Krosus for 7.2 so far: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...842&dataset=95

Obviously marksman needed a nerf. Fuck off Blizzard.

Deleted
    I dont get it as well. For the most part of Nighthold MM Hunter was fucked anyways, now they nerf the only good trait lol. Just blizzard things I guess

i feel u man. i think it deserved a nerf but they nerfed it too hard i wouldve expected a nerf from 10 to 6 or 5 which was a bit more reasonable

They should have buffed it, not nerfed...

Deleted
    waiting 7.2 so hard for this trait and they nerf it in 1 day ok blizzard , what a piece of shit idiots.

Bottom of the foodchain again...a pure dps class that can't compete......gg blizzard.

Overnight MM jumped from 19th to 9th in terms of overall performance for NH parses @ 90th percentile. They definitely saw a significant jump in dps on ST and if you actually read these forums frequently you'll see the usual suspects have been banging the drum about how strong that trait and the windburst one were going to be. Estimations in the 15-20% range where being calculated out.

You're not the only class hit and there will be others hit once more and more people start hitting the latter new traits(I expect Thunderslash to get nerfed)

So its absolutely zero surprise this trait got hit, these kneejerk crybabies in here with 1-3 postcount that came looking for somewhere to post the usual "im done, fuck blizzard" garbage can just go back out the way you came. You contribute nothing to the community and your over reaction to something you've spent zero time theorycrafting about is unwarranted.

Well it only shows that blizz doesn't really test class-stuff before they go live with it. And people said it was op in ptr. The nerf is to harsh anyway, just like they did to 4set. They want MM to be good at AoE and not so much more. Luckily I also have a good survival offspec for ST

Khrux you seem to be mistaking facts and logs for something else.That log that Measure posted CLEARLY shows that hunter went from the bottom to the middle of the chart.It wasn't topping the chart, it wasn't in in the upper part of the chart, it was perfectly in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by pepelerelere View Post
    waiting 7.2 so hard for this trait and they nerf it in 1 day ok blizzard , what a piece of shit idiots.
    Did you think they actually listen to feedback on PTR? No It's all about day 1 hotfixing.

Deleted
    This won't help you whiners stop whining but I thought I'd let anyone mistakenly reading this know that hunters have not been sub par all expansion. They were decent in EN, excellent in ToV (so much so that they were stacked) and have been middle of the pack throughout NH in sims.

They are certainly not, nor have they been bottom of the pack. Claims that the melee spec was better are ridiculous considering the melee spec was actually barely represented prior to NH.

If you want to know who was bottom of the pack in NH, look at Ferals and Fire Mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bana View Post
    Khrux you seem to be mistaking facts and logs for something else.That log that Measure posted CLEARLY shows that hunter went from the bottom to the middle of the chart.It wasn't topping the chart, it wasn't in in the upper part of the chart, it was perfectly in the middle.
    because a spec jumping 70k DPS on average on a patch day CLEARLY doesn't show anything wrong with tuning kappa
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Buff it, nerf it, doesn't matter. The class has been ruined anyway. Maybe next expansion something good will happen for us.

I don't intend to be condescending but jeeeesus christ how could anyone ever stand visiting the hunter subforum with all this whining. Honestly, you need to get better. That's it. Anyone with a shred of a clue could see that 40%+ was too strong. It's quite clear there's a stark difference between the hunters who actually know how to take advantage of the vulnerability window and the hunters who don't. There's nothing wrong with MMs performance. It's literally a case of "get better".

Go educate yourselves instead of having this pathetic sobfest.

https://www.twitch.tv/twisetv

Watch and learn. Simple as that.

"I don't intend to be condescending, but screw it I will be. It's clearly that you all suck. Please come watch my stream, it gets so lonely when only mommy joins to encourage me!"

Maybe it was too strong. Fine. Then how the hell did it make it all the way to live before being nerfed after a single day? All three specs have been completely upended, and many would say not for the better, certainly not many would say more enjoyable. We have been on a rollercoaster the whole time, and these sudden drastic changes are getting old. This is just the latest injury.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

10+ Year Old Account
    just posted this on eu forum. and with this I'm done with wasting breath for those shit devs.

You asking for feedback on PTR, u had feedback.

You putted in the game 4 new artifact traits for MM.
    The only one of those was rly usefull is Unerring Arrows (nice improve specially for ST) and what u did? After months of PTR and feedback u nerfed it of 60% (from 40% to 16%) on the first day of Live, after almost anyone of us spent 62 milions of AP getting 4 ranks....

62 milions of AP, I repeat sixty-two-milions-of-artifact-power.

So after that, after another big fishing pole in the hunters holiest hole, after months and months of serious feedback, now the only feedback u deserve and u will get by me from now till the end of time is a big middle finger, nothing else.

U don't listen, u joke with us, u barely insult our intelligence with this day one change. So my action is right-click on blizzard -> ignore (like u already did with us).

Lol. You think it's my stream? I guess you don't know much about top hunter gameplay if you think that's MY stream haha.
    Nonetheless, watch and learn or stay behind the pack.

Sure, it sucks that it made it to live before they "realised" it was too strong. Whether you like any of the changes made to hunter or not is personal. MM is able to perform more than fine. I don't see how nerfing an overtuned trait is a "sudden drastic change" - you just deal less insanely high amounts of damage? You sound like you're just tired of Legion hunter.

Also, Tephereth just above: How is that feedback? They retuned an overtuned trait as you state and then you complain about AP. How is that feedback in any way useful? It's just whining, pure whining.
    Last edited by Nihiel; 2017-03-30 at 09:50 AM.

Deleted
    You're complaining about the devs letting an overtuned trait get to live after not even realising that it was in anyway overtuned yourself. If the whiners here are a reflection on the potential PTR players, it's likely they thought it was a good change and wanted it in the game so didn't report it. Just a thought.

I swear people use "PTR" as a pejorative whenever they encounter a bug, as if somehow putting the game into the public domain removes all bugs.

I say this every time I come for a sip of whine - the WoW community would be far better without the players who incessantly and tediously complain about every change. Particularly those who say "I'm quitting, I'm quitting. Wah wah".

Just quit. Nobody cares, least of all the devs. It would be good for you, good for them and good for us, if you stop playing a game you don't enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    because a spec jumping 70k DPS on average on a patch day CLEARLY doesn't show anything wrong with tuning kappa
    ^ This.

Overtuned trait, you all knew it but you got a taste for it and you throw your toys out of the pram now that its taken away. MM is definitely underperforming on ST, I don't dispute that, but thats a problem you fix with general class tuning and not 1 completely over the top trait that gives far more power than any other single classes new traits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihiel View Post
    Also, Tephereth just above: How is that feedback? They retuned an overtuned trait as you state and then you complain about AP. How is that feedback in any way useful? It's just whining, pure whining.
    they reverted it on evening of the day one after everyone had already spent 62 milions of ap on that, so they totally ignored the months of PTR and decided it was overtuned after the first day? they are joking with us, nothing else.

changes on day one are shit, no matter what, it simply means PTR is ignored or unused and untested. I'm ok with any change, allways. But not at the end of day one and not after i spent 62 milions of AP I should use on Quick Shot or Windrunner Guidance.
    Last edited by Tephereth; 2017-03-30 at 10:04 AM.