Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Illidan & Maiev, sitting in a tree...

Tanked the new dungeon tonight. Don’t those two sound like an old married couple? They have been together for 1000s of years. Maybe it’s time they made it official.

(image borrowed from http://www.deviantart.com/art/Illida...aiev-456641597 )

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Their relationship is kinda weird, Illidan doesn't care for her at all, she's just a pest for him who's slowing his progress.
    Maiev, on the other hand, is just maniac, she wants him in prison, she just take her job too seriously.
    And Illidan probably still loves Tyrande.

But who knows? Maybe they'll be together...

10+ Year Old Account
    They're both crazy, and opposites. Perfect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I sense alot of pressure. Pressure that can be released with a long, angry sex.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it's pretty much a Rogue and a Demon Hunter for Maiev and Illidan, then a Druid and a Priest for Malfurion and Tyrande.

I really like Illidan more than his older brother too.
    I'd say let those two get hitched together.
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    Not gonna happen. Like Legacy servers

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hatefucks are sometimes the bestfucks.

God I sure hope not. But knowing Blizzard nowadays, it's very much possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    So it's pretty much a Rogue and a Demon Hunter for Maiev and Illidan, then a Druid and a Priest for Malfurion and Tyrande.

I really like Illidan more than his older brother too.
    I'd say let those two get hitched together.
    They are twins, so they are the same age.

Deleted
    Please no,
    the edginess of the offspring will probably split reality in 2 by merely existing.

7+ Year Old Account
    that's my ship there
    i know it's going to happen
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Please no,
    the edginess of the offspring will probably split reality in 2 by merely existing.
    Come on, you can't say you're not a LITTLE interested in finding out what a child born to the most powerful Warden and Demon Hunter on Azeroth would be like. I think it's freaking hiliarious just imagining Maiev pregnant. LOL.

...Well, that and it would be interesting if they confirm weather or not a Demon Hunter can have kids XD
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually quite dislike their interactions in 7.2. Maiev's tragedy as a character, all she lost and threw away in her quest to imprison Illidan, how it left her empty and purposeless, what it led to her doing when she came home... I don't like how casual she and Illidan seem after all that. Here she just sounds like a snarky ex who's still a little bitter he took their dog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    I actually quite dislike their interactions in 7.2. Maiev's tragedy as a character, all she lost and threw away in her quest to imprison Illidan, how it left her empty and purposeless, what it led to her doing when she came home... I don't like how casual she and Illidan seem after all that. Here she just sounds like a snarky ex who's still a little bitter he took their dog.
    I have no sympathy for her at all lol... everything you said there was her doing, no one else's... to me it's not tragedy if it's self inflicted so she can sod off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    I have no sympathy for her at all lol... everything you said there was her doing, no one else's... to me it's not tragedy if it's self inflicted so she can sod off.
    I agree, she brought most of it on herself. But in her mind it was never anyone but Illidan's fault. She was 100% convinced that Illidan was just as bad as the Legion. She should be far, far more hostile and unhappy about having to fight alongside him IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree, she brought most of it on herself. But in her mind it was never anyone but Illidan's fault. She was 100% convinced that Illidan was just as bad as the Legion. She should be far, far more hostile and unhappy about having to fight alongside him IMO.
    I like that she isn't, means she finally understand what the stakes are and is willing to put her issues aside for now at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I think Maiev's experiences in "Stormrage" coupled with her recent interactions with Jarod have humbled her somewhat - and her interactions with Illidan represent a somewhat teeth-clenched attempt to keep her hate and rage at a distance. I'm fully expecting her to round on Illidan at some point before Legion draws to a close.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    That awkward moment when they about to do it, but illidan forgot to buy condoms and maiev just says "You are not prepared !!!".

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    They sound like siblings. That want to kill each other. So like most siblings.
    i mean.. they must be into some kinky shit so ;3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Their relationship is kinda weird, Illidan doesn't care for her at all, she's just a pest for him who's slowing his progress.
    Maiev, on the other hand, is just maniac, she wants him in prison, she just take her job too seriously.
    And Illidan probably still loves Tyrande.

But who knows? Maybe they'll be together...
    i mean i would like to see them together, simply for the kinky jokes and shit
    like she would totally be into bondage with him, i mean wanting to imprison and torture him~
    i think branding would be involved
    ok im going to stop before even more fanfictions start flying
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i mean.. they must be into some kinky shit so ;3

- - - Updated - - -

i mean i would like to see them together, simply for the kinky jokes and shit
    like she would totally be into bondage with him, i mean wanting to imprison and torture him~
    i think branding would be involved
    ok im going to stop before even more fanfictions start flying

Kinky stormrage shit if you ask me.