Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If it were in sweden you'd be committing a crime by trying to buy sexual favors. You'd basically have to incriminate yourself if shit hits the fan with a prostitute.
    Uhm, no. I'd just tell the police she tried to steal money from me in my house and I stopped her.

She'd be the one incriminating herself if she said I paid her to fuck me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Uhm, no. I'd just tell the police she tried to steal money from me in my house and I stopped her.

Not in Sweden. Prostitutes can legally sell their time. Buying a prostitutes time is illegal.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post

No, it's legal to sell sex. Illegal to buy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    I totally get and agree with the benefits of this, but it is still annoying, lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Exactly.

All it boils down to is; "I'll judge women for this behaviour, but I wouldn't be above contributing to their list of conquests".

Pretty huge mental gymnastics. I don't judge people for their sexual freedom, but wouldn't sleep with people on first dates out of caution. There are STD's, rumors (men talk), I might not feel at ease etc etc.
    Meanwhile, men sitting here painting all women that enjoy casual sex as "hoebags" and "not relationship material" wouldn't turn down sex from said hoebags...
    Wanna bet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Or buy a phone without your name and use a pre-paid sim card like all criminals do?
    I can't even find any place in sweden that sells that. I can find unregistered cards but you need to transfer money through a bank to get money to call with.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can't even find any place in sweden that sells that. I can find unregistered cards but you need to transfer money through a bank to get money to call with.
    You cant buy prepaid cards in Sweden? I don't believe that.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure you can get one in almost every god damn kiosk you come across.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Okay. So how does she prove I was trying to buy sex.

Deleted
    You cant buy prepaid cards in Sweden? I don't believe that.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure you can get one in almost every god damn kiosk you come across.
    Well, I googled "var få tag på förbetalt simkort". Can't see anywhere where you can get it in sweden. See lots of questions about getting it in thailand.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, I googled "var få tag på förbetalt simkort". Can't see anywhere where you can get it in sweden. See lots of questions about getting it in thailand.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/sweden/comm...aid_sim_cards/

There's a good reply:
    "Yes, prepaid vouchers are readily available at most stores like 7/11, Pressbyrån, etc. I am unsure if these places carry actual SIMs that can be activated, but most probably do as well. However, depending on where you're from (or rather, where you got your phone) some wont work. If your phone is CDMA (Verizon in the US) chances are they will not with any SIM cards you may encounter. Oh, and if you have a dumb-phone (no 3G whatsoever) then don't buy a card from neither Tre nor Hallon, seeing as they only support 3G and not GSM. Other than that most carriers are fine, expect to pay 15-30$ for a SIM with 1-5GB of data and some minutes.You do not have to register any information to get it working, either."
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Deleted
    https://www.reddit.com/r/sweden/comm...aid_sim_cards/

There's a good reply:
    "[FONT="]Yes, prepaid vouchers are readily available at most stores like 7/11, Pressbyrån, etc. I am unsure if these places carry actual SIMs that can be activated, but most probably do as well. However, depending on where you're from (or rather, where you got your phone) some wont work. If your phone is CDMA (Verizon in the US) chances are they will not with any SIM cards you may encounter. Oh, and if you have a dumb-phone (no 3G whatsoever) then [/FONT][FONT="]don't[/FONT][FONT="] buy a card from neither Tre nor Hallon, seeing as they only support 3G and not GSM. Other than that most carriers are fine, expect to pay 15-30$ for a SIM with 1-5GB of data and some minutes.[/FONT]You do not have to register any information to get it working, either."
    People are linking kontantkort, which requires bank transfers...

15+ Year Old Account
    People are linking kontantkort, which requires bank transfers...
    Is cash unfamiliar to you?

Deleted
    Is cash unfamiliar to you?
    I can't refill my kontantkort with cash. I have to transfer money from my bank account.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can't refill my kontantkort with cash. I have to transfer money from my bank account.
    https://toomanyadapters.com/buying-sim-card-sweden/

"After arriving in Stockholm, I headed straight for the nearest Tele2 store — there were several in and around the old town.I told the sales assisstant what I was looking for (calls, texts, data for a week-long stay), and she set up the SIM card for me in under 5 minutes. I didn’t need to show ID.
    Inside the packet, was a SIM card with mini, micro, and nano cutouts. "

Some of the comments in here are bizarre af.

Is it really still a common trope that women are all nuns and hate the idea of sex?

Which leads to the follow up guestion - is it really still a common trope that all men are sex depraved gollum-esque lunatics, gagging to shove their dick in something?

Question for people who believe the two above things.

Have you ever been out in real world for say, a few weeks? You'll learn very quickly that there are tons of horny women, and tons of men who fucking hate sex (and every other combination you can imagine.) its called Libido, and everyone has a different one.

10+ Year Old Account
    To verify the concern. Is it that you are concerned that using your bank account adds a layer of tracing back to you?

I've been out of the dating scene for quite some time now. I went for marriage because, despite the shit that people give to long term relationships, people who are married or in a long term relationship actually have more sex on average than those who are constantly in and out of relationships or those who just have one night stands. Reason for this is probably mostly due to the fact that when you're in between relationships you're not having sex.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    To verify the concern. Is it that you are concerned that using your bank account adds a layer of tracing back to you?
    Uh, no. It's the only way I can get money for calling with the phone.

- - - Updated - - -

https://toomanyadapters.com/buying-sim-card-sweden/

"After arriving in Stockholm, I headed straight for the nearest Tele2 store — there were several in and around the old town.I told the sales assisstant what I was looking for (calls, texts, data for a week-long stay), and she set up the SIM card for me in under 5 minutes. I didn’t need to show ID.
    Inside the packet, was a SIM card with mini, micro, and nano cutouts. "
    But a kontantkort doesn't come with money on it. I had to transfer money to it to be able to use mine.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Docturphil View Post
    I've been out of the dating scene for quite some time now. I went for marriage because, despite the shit that people give to long term relationships, people who are married or in a long term relationship actually have more sex on average than those who are constantly in and out of relationships or those who just have one night stands.
    You decided to marry a woman, because on average you get laid more than not being married? Does she know you are autistic?

- - - Updated - - -

But a kontantkort doesn't come with money on it. I had to transfer money to it to be able to use mine.

I'm so done with you people for today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Docturphil View Post
    I've been out of the dating scene for quite some time now. I went for marriage because, despite the shit that people give to long term relationships, people who are married or in a long term relationship actually have more sex on average than those who are constantly in and out of relationships or those who just have one night stands. Reason for this is probably mostly due to the fact that when you're in between relationships you're not having sex.
    Depends though. A ladies man who has no problem getting laid may get more action without being married. Someone who isn't so lucky with the ladies may be better off settling down to get more sex.