Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    WH Press Conference.
    Spucer admits that Nunes got his info from 2 WH Officials.
    It's nice to have confirmation that Nunes is literally shilling for them.
    Wait, admitted? Just looked it up and it sounds like while he's not flat out denying it, he's trying to throw shade on the NYT report that is making the claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Trump also overrode McMasters who wanted to remove Cohen-Watnick from his current position and move him to another area of the department. Cohen-Watnick went above McMasters to Bannon and Kushner who had Trump overrule the move.

McMasters seems to be a pretty neutral party. He may have thought Cohen-Watnick was compromised or unfit for the position due to his ties to Flynn, or other intelligence info. Seems likely now that he was named as a source feeding "anonymous" intel to Nunes behind the back of the House.
    Right. The two most sane members of the administration seem to be Mattis and McMasters. And McMasters is only there because Flynn got caught lying to Pence and made Pence look like a bigger shmuck than he does on his own.

Pathetic shit.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Right. The two most sane members of the administration seem to be Mattis and McMasters. And McMasters is only there because Flynn got caught lying to Pence and made Pence look like a bigger shmuck than he does on his own.

Pathetic shit.
    Literally, those are the only two adults in the administration at this point, and the only two that appear to actually exist in reality and not some alternate dimension.

Has anybody mentioned that, during the hearing today, they've also stated they had evidence that they (Russia) were also involved in tampering with the Republican Electoral? They specifically stated that they had evidence of the Russians targeting Marko Rubio to stop him from proceeding.

This is going deeper and deeper! How far down does this damn hole go!? o_O

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Wait, admitted? Just looked it up and it sounds like while he's not flat out denying it, he's trying to throw shade on the NYT report that is making the claim.
    It's as close to one as we're going to get. It's a tacit admittance because it's not a flat out denial. it can't be. Each day this administration find a way to screw itself to an even greater degree.

Spicer was a lot less animated in his press conference today. He knows the days of him being able to deflect and counter this shit are limited. His pushback barely qualified as a defense, let alone "shade".

Waiting to see the political fuck you comments by Schiff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Has anybody mentioned that, during the hearing today, they've also stated they had evidence that they (Russia) were also involved in tampering with the Republican Electoral? They specifically stated that they had evidence of the Russians targeting Marko Rubio to stop him from proceeding.

I'm actually very curious to know the timing of that targeting of Rubio. Like, whether it just happened to coincide with Trump's targeting of Rubio.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, when you can't eve muster up the bullshit to say "No, that's false, your report is wrong these two officials were not involved" it's pretty telling.

It's as close to one as we're going to get. It's a tacit admittance because it's not a flat out denial. it can't be. Each day this administration find a way to screw itself to an even greater degree.

Spicer was a lot less animated in his press conference today. He knows the days of him being able to deflect and counter this shit are limited. His pushback barely qualified as a defense, let alone "shade".
    Spicer isn't retarded. He's a well respected weasel, if that makes sense, and a very smart man. He just hitched himself to the wrong wagon and even he knows there's no way to spin some of these new claims as positives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Spicer isn't retarded. He's a well respected weasel, if that makes sense, and a very smart man. He just hitched himself to the wrong wagon and even he knows there's no way to spin some of these new claims as positives.
    I dont know.... the impression I'm getting is almost as if they all know they're going to prison and are just seeing how long they can stretch things out beforehand.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

I'm actually very curious to know the timing of that targeting of Rubio. Like, whether it just happened to coincide with Trump's targeting of Rubio.
    That is a great point! I forgot there was a sudden moment where Donald the Deplorable decided to just focus on dumping on Rubio for a short while.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ith-nunes.html

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer on Thursday wouldn't confirm or refute The Times report; however, he did announce the White House had just hours before submitted a letter to the chairmen and ranking members of the House and Senate intelligence committees, inviting them to the White House to "see the information" that had recently "come to light."
    So wait...he's not confirming that the information came from White House staff (something that was denied before today's reports, last I recall)...but he's inviting the intelligence committees to the White House to see the information...?

This is so painfully stupid and confusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is so painfully stupid and confusing.
    It's even worse, when you remember that Nunes and the rest of the White House are defending Trump's claims of "Obama wiretapped Trump Tower" with this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    It's even worse, when you remember that Nunes and the rest of the White House are defending Trump's claims of "Obama wiretapped Trump Tower" with this.
    Just saw an add on TV for a book that claimed to expose the Obama Shadow Government and how Trump was combating it....
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Just saw an add on TV for a book that claimed to expose the Obama Shadow Government and how Trump was combating it....
    Were you watching FNC? Because that would explain a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Were you watching FNC? Because that would explain a lot.
    Naw, was watching Comedy Central... which is why the add kinda stood out.

-Kujako-

Naw, was watching Comedy Central... which is why the add kinda stood out.
    May I ask what book it was? I am curious how batshit insane it is, at least notwithstanding the who conspiracy about Obama and a shadow government.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    May I ask what book it was? I am curious how batshit insane it is, at least notwithstanding the who conspiracy about Obama and a shadow government.
    Can't recall, the title was fairly generic and searching for "obama shadow government book" returns too many hits to sort through.

-Kujako-

Can't recall, the title was fairly generic and searching for "obama shadow government book" returns too many hits to sort through.
    You could prolly can ask Hooked when they get back, they probably have it already neatly shelved in their bunker next to their bottled water and rations.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Named by the NY Times...

Ezra Cohen-Watnick- senior director for intelligence at NSC
    Michael Ellis- national security lawyer at the White House Counsel
    Just want to point out that Louise Mensch posted a theory about it 3 days ago. A lot of her theories are out there but more than a few have turned out to be true (she also got the FISA warrant scoop back in November). Her twitter feed is a wild ride but then again so is reality at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post

I think my favourite clip (although it's the only one I've seen so far...) was when one of the people testifying went in on Trump.