Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I love that this thread is filled with people who have over 2 posts per day for 5-8 years.

These people haven't seen the sunlight and accumulate bed sores as a competition.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    That reminds me of this meme:

Which, btw, would be an investment of at least $1,326.
    It's true, though. Women wear makeup/tight clothes to get attention from men or make other women envious, which in turn leads to their societal value increasing, which in turn means you get more attention from men.

If you wore makeup 100% for yourself you'd apply it daily even during days when you don't go out.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    It's true, though. Women wear makeup/tight clothes to get attention from men or make other women envious, which in turn leads to their societal value increasing, which in turn means you get more attention from men.

If you wore makeup 100% for yourself you'd apply it daily even during days when you don't go out.
    I lol'd

/10char

15+ Year Old Account
    Your skin doesn't have lungs.
    Haven't you seen Goldfinger?!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    I don't care about attention from men. I have no reason to make other women envious.
    What's my reason for using some make up (mascara and occasionally very light foundation) and wearing (relatively) tight clothes then, according to you? Let me guess, probably the other "default reason": insecurity? :))

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    I like chicks who give a shit how they look.
    I prefer chicks who don't need mask to look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    I don't care about attention from men. I have no reason to make other women envious.
    What's my reason for using some make up (mascara and occasionally very light foundation) and wearing (relatively) tight clothes then, according to you? Let me guess, probably the other "default reason": insecurity? )
    Insecurity isn't even the ''other'' reason, insecurity-attention from men-attention from women are all the same thing. They're tied.

There is no logical reason to spend money on makeup if you don't want attention.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Do girls who don't wear makeup have more self confidence than girls who feel the need to hide behind gallons of makeup on their faces? I think girls are way more attractive when they don't wear makeup.
    Probably yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't wear make-up as it hides the "true me"

Then again, I'm a guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freese View Post
    People on either side of the political spectrum are no more or less sophisticated, rational, or logical than their ideological counterparts.

Deleted
    Insecurity isn't even the ''other'' reason, insecurity-attention from men-attention from women are all the same thing. They're tied.
    There is no logical reason to spend money on makeup if you don't want attention.
    I am actually generally trying to avoid attention. I have no reason to want to try and draw any in my everyday life. It's more of a "I want to at least counteract some things I am self-conscious about if I can't avoid attention" thing. ^^

And we are literally talking about some mascara and some very light foundation, if any. 9 out of 10 people on the street probably couldn't even tell the difference unless they saw a direct comparison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Amazing Nihilist View Post
    Probably yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

posting silly overdone pictures won't make you an internet hero ..

I like both And i think it's great if my wife wears makeup on some occasions. It has nothing to do with insecurity or w/e. People like dressing up nicely. It's a natural thing to do with both man and women.
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

I am actually generally trying to avoid attention. I have no reason to want to try and draw any in my everyday life. It's more of a "I want to at least counteract some things I am self-conscious about if I can't avoid attention" thing. ^^

And we are literally talking about some mascara and some very light foundation, if any. 9 out of 10 people on the street probably couldn't even tell the difference unless they saw a direct comparison.
    How can you not tell someone's using mascara?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think girls are way more attractive when they don't wear makeup.
    Same here. I also extend this to tattoos and piercings.

Giving a damn about how you look doesn't have to mean simply going one way or the other.
    Some don't do well with a more natural look, and makeup can be overdone.
    There has to be in my opinion some compromise for most.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    She's wearing makeup in both photos, btw. It's just more subtle in the first.
    yea, foundation/concealer, filled in brows. maybe some pink liner?

so what im gathering from this thread is as long as i avoid color eyeshadow/mascara guys wont be able to tell im wearing makeup.

Yes if you go subtle they probably think you aren't wearing make up

For all this "we like girls who don't wear make-up" bollocks, it's not the the make-up free girls with a queue of men chasing them

I only bother for black tie events and the like where it attracts more attention to not be made up, sometimes it's just easier to conform to the herd

Remember - your desire to look a certain way must always come secondary to the man's desire that you look the way he wishes you to look.

Although I'm willing to bet you that he wouldn't be able to tell if you were wearing makeup in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Your skin doesn't have lungs.

Honestly, as long as you fully cleanse morning and evening, and don't use dirty sponges or brushes to put the foundation on, you should be fine.
    I'm aware my skin doesn't have lungs. I fully cleanse twice daily and my tools are clean... sometimes I just like to give my skin a break and go without, there's nothing wrong with that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    yea, foundation/concealer, filled in brows. maybe some pink liner?

so what im gathering from this thread is as long as i avoid color eyeshadow/mascara guys wont be able to tell im wearing makeup.
    Yep! I personally prefer to go with a more natural look of just some foundation and brows. Enough to make me look put together, but not overdone.

Signature by Shyama!

Do girls who don't wear makeup have more self confidence than girls who feel the need to hide behind gallons of makeup on their faces? I think girls are way more attractive when they don't wear makeup.
    There is that slight gap between "no makeup" or "slathered on galons at the time"...
    They are way more attractive when you THINK they don't wear makeup
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    I wonder when this phase of men circle jerking about women on the internet will end.

What on earth do you think you guys are actually going to learn/discuss when there is maybe 1 woman for every 10 men.
    Try different forums.

- - - Updated - - -

What's my reason for using some make up (mascara and occasionally very light foundation) and wearing (relatively) tight clothes then, according to you? Let me guess, probably the other "default reason": insecurity? )
    I think we need to see some examples of you in tight clothing before we can judge the reason.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

1) Make up is a waste of money for me since I don't enjoy wearing it, and I sure as hell won't wear it for others.

2) It feels icky.

3) Getting ready in the morning is much quicker without.

4) I'm still insecure, but I'm also used to seeing the natural me in mirrors every day, so I don't feel naked without. At most annoyed at the color differences, but like I said, make up feels icky.

5) It's a double standard that men are allowed imperfections and women are not. EMBRACE THEM!
    Best Zindai EU
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    I am not one person.