Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    This is impressive, I did not even know Aussies cared about Clinton.
    We started to care when there was a large chance that a corrupt cunt like Clinton was possibly going to be controlling a major Ally and World Superpower.

- - - Updated - - -

You must not be looking hard enough if you think the US does not get criticized in Europe.
    Doesn't matter if they are criticized when they just do it regardless.

For the sake of history please furnish the proof, not conjectures. We know during WWI Germany attempted to arm Mexico because the diplomat who came up with the idea, Zimmerman, after which the infamous Zimmerman Telegram is named, admitted it when confronted by the press (in addition to the telegram being intercepted by Britain). Why he didn't go and categorically deny it is a mystery.

Not seen a single shred of evidence to prove Russia 'hacked' the election. Maybe they did, but until irrefutable proof (in the manner of cosmic background radiation proving the Big Bang kind of proof) exists, it will always be conjecture.

Funny thing about human nature, when one side loses, they will always find something or someone else to blame other than reflecting upon themselves to ask the obvious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    Well that makes her a shit candidate then.

- - - Updated - - -

LoL are you serious? It has become a meme at this point.
    No it doesn't. It makes her an extremely popular candidate that's not receiving funds by the banks. That's exactly what that makes le pen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    We started to care when there was a large chance that a corrupt cunt like Clinton was possibly going to be controlling a major Ally and World Superpower.
    But instead you got somebody even more corrupt, congratz? I suppose?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post

Doesn't matter if they are criticized when they just do it regardless.
    Your point?
    We are aware we can't stop the US or Russia.
    This is about Russia backing a candidate, not the US
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2017-03-31 at 12:58 AM.

Deleted
    But instead you got somebody even more corrupt, congratz? I suppose?

- - - Updated - - -

Your point?
    We are aware we can't stop the US or Russia, but this whataboutism.
    This is about Russia backing a candidate, not the US
    Russia isn't backing shit. A candidate had to get funds from a foreign bank as local banks wouldn't fund her. Back your claims up or stop regurgitating marvel propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    What about America? Why do we never hear about them being involved in other countries governments?
    Did you not hear about the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq where the US loudly announced they were going to bomb the countries, destroy the governments and replace them with something more to America's liking?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    Pendulum swinging naturally back to the right? Nope... not possible, it must be those evil russian hackers. Yes, that's the only logical explanation.

/s
    Lol! good one. Thanks for the good laugh.

Lot of Russian "whataboutism" in this thread, a common tactic for Russian posters. It's about Russia using the internet and other means to actively manipulate an election in France, just like the Russians manipulated the election in the US.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Lot of Russian "whataboutism" in this thread, a common tactic for Russian posters. It's about Russia using the internet and other means to actively manipulate an election in France, just like the Russians manipulated the election in the US.
    And Brexit.

And my cousin's school trip.*

*Unlike the others, there is evidence this actually happened.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    And Brexit.

And my cousin's school trip.*

*Unlike the others, there is evidence this actually happened.
    Damn ruskis. They're everywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TJrogue View Post
    Damn ruskis. They're everywhere.
    My cousin lives in Limassol, which has a large Russian population. The Russian pupils all voted as a block, whereas the pupils of other nationalities voted for different things (destinations? I am not sure what the options were).

10+ Year Old Account
    The damn Russians who hacked Americans to actively move their pen towards Trump instead of Killary!!

I swear it was the same Russians who hacked my PC yesterday that i lost an important RBG, its the only explaination. #Blame #Russia #Hackers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    My cousin lives in Limassol, which has a large Russian population. The Russian pupils all voted as a block, whereas the pupils of other nationalities voted for different things (destinations? I am not sure what the options were).
    They even include children in their schemes!

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    So, basically it's whataboutism to point out that country A is only doing something all the other major countries do? If so doesn't that actually imply that what their doing isn't a big deal lol.

It's like:

Hubcap: OMG Russians eat meat!!!
    Forum: Most people in every country eat meat...
    Hubcap: Whataboutism! your argument is irrelevant! Russia bad!

Deleted

"I remind you that we're within 30 days of the first French election, with four candidates. It will go down to two candidates with a runoff in May," he said.
    False. There is 11 candidates. 5 big names. He already rules out seven of them 30 days before the first round.

He wants to educated the world about stuff but he should educate him self before talking. Or maybe he know things we dont know yet and accuse Russia for stuff he's already doing.....

Yay more anti-Russian garbage news. How about this present the evidence, you know not just some guy says he's seen proof. Anyway are the Americans really allowed to talk about other countries interfering, seems a bit hypocritical.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daws View Post
    Yay more anti-Russian garbage news. How about this present the evidence, you know not just some guy says he's seen proof. Anyway are the Americans really allowed to talk about other countries interfering, seems a bit hypocritical.
    You know its not just Americans criticizing Russia, right?

Or is it so strange that both countries pull this shit?

You know its not just Americans criticizing Russia, right?

Or is it so strange that both countries pull this shit?
    I just think if your going to blame someone provide proof not just promise you have proof. That goes for any country talking about any other, believing news on what a politician says they know to be true is foolish in the extreme. So before another round of blame the Russians kicks off how about this time they actual give evidence and not just whip up a scare story which ends up having some elements of truth but was nowhere near as big as they built it up to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daws View Post
    I just think if your going to blame someone provide proof not just promise you have proof. That goes for any country talking about any other, believing news on what a politician says they know to be true is foolish in the extreme. So before another round of blame the Russians kicks off how about this time they actual give evidence and not just whip up a scare story which ends up having some elements of truth but was nowhere near as big as they built it up to be.

We already know Le Pen gets her funding from Russia. We also know Russia is pushing the far right in Europe.
    And I doubt intelligence offices are going to share everything they have.

Deleted
    We already know Le Pen gets her funding from Russia. We also know Russia is pushing the far right in Europe.
    And I doubt intelligence offices are going to share everything they have.
    She had to get funds from a foreign bank (Czech) cause French banks wouldn't loan money. She's pretty open about this.
    Are you going to repeat this every page with the hope no one notices?