10+ Year Old Account
    The good news is, united will more than likely acquire Antoine Griezmann this summer. That should spell the end for Rooney. The guy has clearly lost his fire.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGOAT View Post
    The good news is, united will more than likely acquire Antoine Griezmann this summer. That should spell the end for Rooney. The guy has clearly lost his fire.
    Rooney to Everton or MLS/China. Greizmann to Utd, and failing getting Greizmann wouldn't mind seeing Lukaku

Keep Zlatan for another year as back up and be the glorified andy carroll he is. Give Rashford/Martial more time to age

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Rooney to Everton or MLS/China. Greizmann to Utd, and failing getting Greizmann wouldn't mind seeing Lukaku

Keep Zlatan for another year as back up and be the glorified andy carroll he is. Give Rashford/Martial more time to age
    I don't understand the "hate" on zlatan. Doesn't he score? At least he has goals, yeah got suspended when he shouldn't, but did he score crucial goals this season?

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    I don't understand the "hate" on zlatan. Doesn't he score? At least he has goals, yeah got suspended when he shouldn't, but did he score crucial goals this season?
    Arguably one of the best players in the world in the last 10-15 years and has constantly delivered goals no matter which club or league he has been at. But is it really worth asking that question to someone calling him a "glorified andy carroll"? You might as well say Neymar is a glorified Theo Walcott then.

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    I like clinical strikers. Zlatan is not clinical. His conversion rate is very low. The amount of service he gets is ridiculous. Someone like Lukaku gets far less chances and plays for a lesser team and is up there in the numbers.

yes hes had a good season and we would be fucked without him but hes a big name player on a big wage taking up the number 9 role so compared to van nistelrooy and the lewandolski's of the world, yes hes a glorified andy carroll that also does stupid acrobatic high kicks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    Arguably one of the best players in the world in the last 10-15 years and has constantly delivered goals no matter which club or league he has been at. But is it really worth asking that question to someone calling him a "glorified andy carroll"? You might as well say Neymar is a glorified Theo Walcott then.
    RobertoCarlos is a plastic fan who has supported United for all of twelve months and talks like he was born on the Stretford End. It should be obvious that any opinion of his is worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    RobertoCarlos is a plastic fan who has supported United for all of twelve months and talks like he was born on the Stretford End. It should be obvious that any opinion of his is worthless.
    Plastic fan, cute. Got anything to actually to contribute or did you just want to get that buzz word in

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    He supports the club that is managed by Mourinho.
    He's not a fan of any club in particular.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've said before, Zlatan reminds me of Berbatov. He scores a lot of goals, but he doesn't seem to do a lot else, he spends a lot of time walking around. We would be nowhere without him of course, as would we have been when Berba won us the league. Doesn't make him exciting though, and I get peoples frustrations.

I'd be glad to have him another season, as I would have been to keep Berba another year; he does a job and does it better than anyone else in the squad right now. Others need to step up though, that's my biggest complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    He supports the club that is managed by Mourinho.
    He's not a fan of any club in particular.
    I'm sorry I wasnt born in England and would rather get attached to people rather than multi million dollar clubs run by boards of directors that go to the eyes wide shut parties and recycle players like business assets

I'm sorry I wasnt born in England and would rather get attached to people rather than multi million dollar clubs run by boards of directors that go to the eyes wide shut parties and recycle players like business assets
    Why are you sorry?
    You can do what the hell you want.

I was just paraphrasing what you said a while ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here lies David St. Hubbins, and why not?
    Wenger says "For old people, retirement is dying"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39470336

Wasn't sure if this was an April Fools or not - seems a bit harsh...
    You can't really dust for vomit.

Why are you sorry?
    You can do what the hell you want.

I was just paraphrasing what you said a while ago.
    Well in that case ty. I have always had an interest in utd/priemer league though. There's only so many teams you hear about growing up in rugby dominated nz as a young lad. Particularly in the 90s where utd teams had some of the best players in the world and I don't speak Spanish or German so didn't know much of la liga/Bundesliga. Also arsenal was big and why I like to take the piss out of them how they still have Wenger and live in that 90s period.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    Wenger says "For old people, retirement is dying"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39470336

Wasn't sure if this was an April Fools or not - seems a bit harsh...
    Someone needs to tuck Wenger in, give him his hot milk, and tell him a bed time story.
    The guy is cracking.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always thought Berbatov was generally underrated/underappreciated. Glad some people think differently.

Top class player.

Deleted
    Celtic could win the league this lunchtime.

Hopefully Hearts throw a spanner in the works.

Score draw.

- - - Updated - - -

Plastic fan, cute. Got anything to actually to contribute or did you just want to get that buzz word in
    You are a plastic fan though. Have you ever actually been to Manchester? let alone Old Trafford?

- - - Updated - - -

Someone needs to tuck Wenger in, give him his hot milk, and tell him a bed time story.
    The guy is cracking.
    You're gonna love this. Got tickets for me & the missus for the FA Cup game at Wembley. Anniversary at the end of the month, so footie & dinner daan Landan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Celtic could win the league this lunchtime.

Hopefully Hearts throw a spanner in the works.

Score draw.

- - - Updated - - -

You are a plastic fan though. Have you ever actually been to Manchester? let alone Old Trafford?

- - - Updated - - -

You're gonna love this. Got tickets for me & the missus for the FA Cup game at Wembley. Anniversary at the end of the month, so footie & dinner daan Landan.

Sorry but this logic lol... /facepalm

By definition, fan - an enthusiastic devotee (as of a sport or a performing art) usually as a spectator.

If someone lives overseas surely that compounds the issue too, right? Even more so if that person is still in school and doesn't work. United has millions of fans worldwide, I'm sure many of whom haven't been to England. If he has more than a couple united shirts laying around the house then he's obviously a supporter of the club.

I don't really mind the Zlatan/Berbatov player at all. Back when we had Berbatov we also played 4-4-2 so it's alright to have a more "lazy" striker if you have a hardworking one beside him setting up chances, which Rooney did back then. Now with Zlatan I can see people's frustration that we only play with 1 striker, but that makes it even more crucial that the striker is there when the chances are created, and I think Zlatan usually is. Problem with playing Rooney as a striker in a 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 is that he usually drops down too much and is not there for the big chance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGOAT View Post
    Sorry but this logic lol... /facepalm

By definition, fan - an enthusiastic devotee (as of a sport or a performing art) usually as a spectator.

If someone lives overseas surely that compounds the issue too, right? Even more so if that person is still in school and doesn't work. United has millions of fans worldwide, I'm sure many of whom haven't been to England. If he has more than a couple united shirts laying around the house then he's obviously a supporter of the club.

Buying a replica jersey means you are a supporter?!

Just sit doon mate.

I've got Ajax, AC Milan & Bayern jerseys. So by your 'logic' I'm a 'fan'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post

Buying a replica jersey means you are a supporter?!

Just sit doon mate.

I've got Ajax, AC Milan & Bayern jerseys. So by your 'logic' I'm a 'fan'.
    Where did I say replica? Stop assuming...

And you very well know what I meant. Stop contorting my words whilst taking shit out of context because I called you out. You're right to a certain extent though, many people own multiple jerseys/shirts of their favorite players. That still doesn't make me wrong, pal....

It definitely holds merit over your "plastic fan" claim. Which I'll admit: I've never heard until now. Fucking hipsters coining terms that literally mean nothing...
    Last edited by SLSAMG; 2017-04-02 at 01:46 PM. Reason: some people on here, grosso...