Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    Where the fuck are you guys getting that condoms are expensive...or is that like a Not America thing...

I mean a box of friggin 36 of semi decent condoms are 13.97 at Wal-Mart...I mean thats a LOT of fucking for 13.97
    That's exactly what I was saying. Condoms cost nearly nothing. Fast food is expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why breed at all? Humans are the only aware animals and still do it.

because breeding is a human instinct ingrained over millions of years, where as financial responsibility is a human construct created only within the last few hundred years. and it has nothing to do with laziness, people "work" for the most part and their jobs just don't pay enough for them to ever really be "financially stable" enough to afford children, but the urge to have kids remains.

I really don't understand the conservative/republican attack on poor (minority) people having kids other than being threatened by loss of cultural majority, the country needs workers to continue paying taxes to support the programs that support the elderly, there's a lot to population profiles that are pretty strong predictors of a societies overall health, and these kind of draconian ideas on family planning would have devastating consequences on our nation's ability to sustain modern society.
    However, now after a little bit more thought on the subject I see an argument for curbing automation, but that kind of boils down to eugenics type stuff where poor people don't get to experience the miracle of having children.
    Last edited by Glnger; 2017-04-02 at 09:59 AM.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renewal View Post
    Reasonable thing to do would be to save for retirement, and to make sure that university tuition fees will be covered (in countries that lack useable basic education).
    Meanwhile, not only do people do not do this, they do even worse - they often can't even feed their poor children!
    And slippery slope exists: in some countries, it is even customary to outbreed natural resources on a mass scale, creating famines.
    Why don't you mind your own business and stop telling others how to life their lives? How rude.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Well, I find it also strange when people get 10 kids and then they cry how they can't provide but I never saw example where kids are barely surviving and parents are so oblivious about that.

Here, my parents as example, they did not have higher education and they have raised 3 kids. Not so often they said that they felt bad because they couldn't provide more but we always told them that we did not look it that way because they provided enough. 3 of us have graduated at higher education than they did and probably have already better salary than they did so you can't look at life, "parents poor = kids are set for failure" either. You just have to believe and have will.
    I understand, I come from a family where no one ever had college education, I'm going to be the first one. If my dad wasn't working overseas my whole life, we'd probably be extremely poor.

It depends on a lot of factors. You may not get any opportunities depending on what country/town you're from, the environment/culture that surrounds you and the level of poverty as well. I've definitely seen families where parents are barely able to sustain themselves, and they still had a bunch of kids. In big families, the older siblings will often have the most difficult lives, taking care of their younger brothers and sisters, having to get a job since a very young age, and so on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Why don't you mind your own business and stop telling others how to life their lives? How rude.
    You're a fine one to talk, Didn't you just get done telling some dude that he should be married by 36 in an other topic? No wonder people call you a hypocrite.
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

For most of human history (including Western world well until the 1900), poor rural families had lots of kids, because it was unskilled labor that could not be paid.

Because it feels so good??

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Because it feels so good??
    yes 5 seconds of orgasm is just soooo good

try crack instead, it costs money, money is God.
    hit & run posting lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renewal View Post
    Reasonable thing to do would be to save for retirement, and to make sure that university tuition fees will be covered (in countries that lack useable basic education).
    Meanwhile, not only do people do not do this, they do even worse - they often can't even feed their poor children!
    And slippery slope exists: in some countries, it is even customary to outbreed natural resources on a mass scale, creating famines.
    You wrote the answer yourself: For the longest time in human existence, children were the ONLY retirement plan. In underdeveloped nations it is still the only way. As children in such areas die more often you need more children, thats simple and has been the same in the western world not a 150 years ago. But good news: its changing, and its changing fast:

people know that not only is there a taxpayer funded safety net for them and their families, but that they will also get paid to have more children via tax breaks and social benefits. this is why taxation (read theft) is bad, and social spending has consequences; not just to a country, but to the earth that has to support the carbon footprint of children who wouldn't exist if parents had to pay for their families.

Quote Originally Posted by sdagdhfj View Post
    1. Alcohol
    2. Yes i can pull out in time
    3. ????
    4. Pregnant
    Its posts like this that make me wish we could upvote posts

I've been wondering about that too ... reminds me of Judge Judy scolding this fat woman :>

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    Its posts like this that make me wish we could upvote posts
    It's funny, sure, but not really the reason haha

Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    I've been wondering about that too ... reminds me of Judge Judy scolding this fat woman :>

- - - Updated - - -

It's funny, sure, but not really the reason haha
    Isn't it tho?

Also gotta remember that in many countries, a woman has no right to deny the man sex. He feels randy? She gotta put up regardless of the risk that she'll get pregnant. Not to mention all the kids being born as a result of rape.

Either way, it won't get better when rich, fat stupid fucks like Trump enforce their values on these situations and cut fundings that have been going to education, contraceptive and abortions in poor countries.

"It hurts muh feels that someone in Africa has an abortion, it clashes with muh religious values!".
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-04-02 at 01:13 PM.

Sex is fun /thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    Isn't it tho?
    Well at least in America I doubt it's the reason (although I do believe it's the reason for the wide availability and big $$s of plan b in drugstores haha).

Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    The ol' facts and statistics arent true and hurt my feel feels because they are racist/classist. Classics

Wealth and education/IQ is STRONGLY correlated time and time again
    As it seems you believe in the Bell Curve theory, facts are so obviously not your strong point.

Unless you mean alternative facts Ms Conway.

Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    The ol' facts and statistics arent true and hurt my feel feels because they are racist/classist. Classics

Wealth and education/IQ is STRONGLY correlated time and time again
    Really? We should make a test on basketball players. I mean, they're often quite rich, but many times extremely stupid (education or not). Who knows, maybe they're also tall because they play a lot of basketball, and not because of genes (you know, enviromental factors).

Question is; is the average IQ higher among people who choose to stay in education or is their IQ higher due to the education?

p.s. Most studies so far are leaning more towards genetics. Chinese people were showing higher IQ (than Europeans) in the 70s already, when the education was piss.

p.p.s Chinese people are still poor in comparison.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2017-04-02 at 02:02 PM.

It's a viable alternative to working.