Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    I want people dealt with as the law lays out they should be. I know you dont believe in the rule of law, but I do.
    So you want date rapists to be let off the hook, but victims of domestic abuse to be deported? That's dumb.

See, unlike you, I was raised to question the world around me. You, clearly, were not.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    1. Space: The U.S. is pretty damned big, my dude.
    2. Jogs: States have tried letting native born Americans do those jobs. They don't want them.
    3. Housing: We have a surplus of empty homes.
    4. Education: Well, we could free up a few dollars by gutting a few military projects.
    5. Policing: I don't see why it's so difficult to fire some police officers.
    6. Security: Why isn't that standard applied to people already born here?
    1) Okay. So are we just sending them into a field..?
    2) Piss poor excuse to allow illegal immigration. Try again please.
    3) Those empty homes should be for American's first. Immigrants second. We have plenty of homeless that could use a new home over someone who just wants to move here.
    4) Nah. I prefer America stays the big dog in the world. Gut the money from somewhere else. And good luck convincing people to cut our military spending.
    5) Wait, you want to fire police officers while opening our borders completely? What?
    6) It is a standard applied to people already born here. I feel quite safe and secure. What are you trying to say?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Maybe the apps were made by the US Government, as a way to track dumb illegal immigrants.
    lmao first thing I thought as well...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Do you follow all the rules?
    This is a fallacy.

Breaking the speed limit by 5 mph is not the same as as illegally entering a country.

By your logic I should not be charged with a crime for creating a machine gun as it is not a forcible felony and hurts no one.

@Ghostpanther @Annoying Machine guns for everyone!!!11!!1
    Last edited by TITAN308; 2017-04-03 at 01:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    So you want date rapists to be let off the hook, but victims of domestic abuse to be deported? That's dumb.

See, unlike you, I was raised to question the world around me. You, clearly, were not.
    I do not think anyone guilty of rape should escape prosecution, but I also do not think people here illegally should be allowed to remain.

I question, you just do not like the answers.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    lmao first thing I thought as well...

- - - Updated - - -

This is a fallacy.

Breaking the speed limit by 5 mph is not the same as as illegally entering a country.

By your logic I should not be charged with a crime for creating a machine gun as it is not a forcible felony and hurts no one.

@Ghostpanther @Annoying Machine guns for everyone!!!11!!1
    I think everyone should have machine guns, it sounds like a great time.

If the entire justification for a law, is citing the existence of that law, then there is no difference. Being an illegal immigrant causes no harm, so telling people to "just follow the law" is a ridiculous argument for someone to make. If it's that simple, then why does almost every single adult break the law?

If it were up to me, you wouldn't be charged with a crime for creating a machine gun, freedom is fucking awesome.

If the entire justification for a law, is citing the existence of that law, then there is no difference. Being an illegal immigrant causes no harm, so telling people to "just follow the law" is a ridiculous argument for someone to make. If it's that simple, then why does almost every single adult break the law?

If it were up to me, you wouldn't be charged with a crime for creating a machine gun, freedom is fucking awesome.
    Illegal immigrants don't cause harm? Where ever did you hear that?

10+ Year Old Account

We break the law, and suffer the consequences when caught, that is what those here illegally that are nabbed by ICE are doing as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhekk View Post
    Illegal immigrants don't cause harm? Where ever did you hear that?
    No, I said the act of being an illegal immigrant does not cause harm.

- - - Updated - - -

We break the law, and suffer the consequences when caught, that is what those here illegally that are nabbed by ICE are doing as well.
    And yet, it still doesn't actually justify the law. It's no different than when some liberal wants to ban large sodas, or large-capacity magazines. In the end, it's one group of people wanting to punish others for a victimless action. Why do people hate freedom so much?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    Shouldn't both cnn and these app makers be put under investigation for aiding and abetting criminals?
    Once you understand what constitutes a criminal action, then you will understand why it's not aiding and abetting criminals.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

- - - Updated - - -

And yet, it still doesn't actually justify the law. It's no different than when some liberal wants to ban large sodas, or large-capacity magazines. In the end, it's one group of people wanting to punish others for a victimless action. Why do people hate freedom so much?
    How does it not cause harm?

And wanting to enforce our immigration laws doesn't mean we hate freedom. Get out here with that.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

The justification is deciding who we want to let in. No more justification is needed by a sovereign state.
    And really, subjecting people to mariachi music is hardly victimless!

How does it not cause harm?

And wanting to enforce our immigration laws doesn't mean we hate freedom. Get out here with that.
    Can you show how being an illegal immigrant actually causes harm? Let me know who is harmed by that action, I'll wait. If I bring a Kinder Egg into this country, I'm breaking a law. Who am I harming? If I walk across an invisible line in the desert, who am I harming? If I own a 25-round magazine for my AR-15, who is being harmed? Not a soul.

If you are pushing laws that restrict actions that do not harm others, then you are choosing to limit the most possible freedom.Why would you limit freedom unnecessarily? Clearly, your desire to limit the freedoms of others seems to take precedent... poor freedom.

- - - Updated - - -

The justification is deciding who we want to let in. No more justification is needed by a sovereign state.
    And really, subjecting people to mariachi music is hardly victimless!
    The justification is that you want to restrict the freedoms of others, even though that particular action is not causing any harm. That's sad.

I love mariachi music, it's the only way to go whilst on tequila and peyote.

Edit: ALLEGEDLY on peyote.

Can you show how being an illegal immigrant actually causes harm? Let me know who is harmed by that action, I'll wait. If I bring a Kinder Egg into this country, I'm breaking a law. Who am I harming? If I walk across an invisible line in the desert, who am I harming? If I own a 25-round magazine for my AR-15, who is being harmed? Not a soul.
    Identity theft, the illegal immigrants murdering and raping people, taking jobs we could give to vets or the homeless, taking up homes we could give to the homeless and vets. They don't do any good, and they sure as hell aren't innocent of anything. Illegal immigration causes harm. It's a drain on our taxes to have to police them and jail them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    12 million human beings. Some people have no empathy.
    Guess I can just squat in your house all I want and you shouldn't be able to kick me out since I'm a human being right?

Identity theft, the illegal immigrants murdering and raping people, taking jobs we could give to vets or the homeless, taking up homes we could give to the homeless and vets. They don't do any good, and they sure as hell aren't innocent of anything. Illegal immigration causes harm. It's a drain on our taxes to have to police them and jail them.
    Once again, none of those are the simple action of being an illegal immigrant. That's like saying we should ban guns, because people shoot others, or we should ban alcohol, because drunk drivers kill families in minivans. If an illegal immigrant causes harm, then arrest them for that harm. Just as if a gun owner causes harm. That doesn't mean we should ban guns, right?

You are literally citing the existence of a law as a justification for it. There would be no cost to enforce it, if it were not illegal. Heck, I'm even saving you money. You are welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    ICE needs a cyberwarfare division, looks like. Hack and crash these apps, since they're being used to aid criminals.
    Or we could focus our time and effort on the majority of criminals. You know the natural born kind. I know they had the divine pleasure of being born over an imaginary line which has changed over the centuries so they aren't as scary but I'd rather they focus on people committing real crime. Spare me the "my country" bullshit I'm sure the natives of the land agree illegals should get ready to go back to Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Sure, right after we shut down all those grocery stores that feed them.
    Grocery stores are giving them free food? Weird I didn't know this. Sorry, but selling products to illegals isn't the same as trying to help them escape the law.

Once again, none of those are the simple action of being an illegal immigrant. That's like saying we should ban guns, because people shoot others, or we should ban alcohol, because drunk drivers kill families in minivans. If an illegal immigrant causes harm, then arrest them for that harm. Just as if a gun owner causes harm. That doesn't mean we should ban guns, right?

You are literally citing the existence of a law as a justification for it. There would be no cost to enforce it, if it were not illegal. Heck, I'm even saving you money. You are welcome.
    ... Those are the actions of illegal immigrants, and the consequences of not cracking down on immigration.

We can't just have people staying over here illegally. No country in the world allows it. There is no reason we should bend over backwards for a bunch of criminals who aren't even citizens of this country.

10+ Year Old Account

If you are pushing laws that restrict actions that do not harm others, then you are choosing to limit the most possible freedom.Why would you limit freedom unnecessarily? Clearly, your desire to limit the freedoms of others seems to take precedent... poor freedom.

- - - Updated - - -

The justification is that you want to restrict the freedoms of others, even though that particular action is not causing any harm. That's sad.

I love mariachi music, it's the only way to go whilst on tequila and peyote.

Edit: ALLEGEDLY on peyote.
    They have the freedom to apply to come here legally, like everyone else.

That explains everything, your brain is dead.....

The people on the first page are silly. "No sympathy for rule breakers" " no because they are ILLEGAL". Laws are made up by people and people are capable of error. For a long time slavery was legal and that was wrong and changed. Just because its a law doesn't make it right.