Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhekk View Post
    So you think it would be funny to force hardships on people... Because of the things they say? That sounds like you're advocating some kind of dictatorship because people might get their feelings hurt.
    Man. I guess pushing for more hardship on people is a bad thing or something. Makes you think.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Hmm...well if words don't hold any power or meaning, then...

wejkorqewiyhtgewi8oqn wef ewqrgho weqiohfeowqhjfloiwef ew iwfheoqihewl we ewihqojh.
    I'm unsure what curse you just put on me, but remember the rule of three!!!

So just because someones feelings may get hurt we should make their life difficult and filled with hardship?
    Honestly, we've come up with far worse reasons to systemically harm groups of people. So...

Honestly, we've come up with far worse reasons to systemically harm groups of people. So...
    Care to explain?

Care to explain?
    Melanin count, and genitalia are two popular ways of doing so.

What are you suggesting, that we should skip calling people autistic and go straight to the racial slurs? I mean, I'm on board with this, but I'm not sure if that's what you have in mind.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

What?
    /10chars

One person has tried using the word Autistic as a slur in front of me and I dam near beat the shit out of them and scared them half to death because as a parent with a 2 year who has autism it will not fly with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    One person has tried using the word Autistic as a slur in front of me and I dam near beat the shit out of them and scared them half to death because as a parent with a 2 year who has autism it will not fly with me.
    People are free to say whatever they want. You are not free to get in their face and escalate it to violence.

People are free to say whatever they want. You are not free to get in their face and escalate it to violence.
    Let me make this clear. If you use Autism as a slur in front of me I will beat your ass especially if my kid is standing there. Anyone who uses it on Facebook, Twitter, or this forum gets immediately reported and I will name and shame that company until they delete and preferably ban the person.

You cannot have any tolerance towards these people. There is no grey area that you can come to a mutual understanding.

Let me make this clear. If you use Autism as a slur in front of me I will beat your ass especially if my kid is standing there. Anyone who uses it on Facebook, Twitter, or this forum gets immediately reported and I will name and shame that company until they delete and preferably ban the person.

You cannot have any tolerance towards these people. There is no grey area that you can come to a mutual understanding.
    You're clearly unstable if you think we should use violence against words. Get some thicker skin and move on. You're setting a terrible example for your child with that attitude.

EDIT: You can and will have tolerance for these people because you are supposed to be an adult. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Let me make this clear. If you use Autism as a slur in front of me I will beat your ass especially if my kid is standing there.
    You go ahead and teach your kid that violence is the solution when someone hurts their fee fees. There is nothing that can go wrong with this plan.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    You go ahead and teach your kid that violence is the solution when someone hurts their fee fees. There is nothing that can go wrong with this plan.
    People like him probably shouldn't have kids if they advocate violence like that.\

EDIT: Now that I think about it, with his mentality maybe the state will take the kid away into a more loving home. We can only hope. Children are our future and should be nurtured by mature individuals or couples.
    Last edited by Rhekk; 2017-04-03 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    New? I was using that term back in High School. That was over 2 decades ago. Nothing 'new' about it.
    Achievement unlocked:
    Ahead of the Curve: Edgelord Hipster

Deleted
    Your thread title already implies the irony - the definition of any kind goes against your personal opinion. It's completely upon you to decide if you go with your personal hint about someone or just check some list that marks someone "autistic" or anything else. And do you know what? This individual judgement comes with great responsibility. So great that most people will rather have a check list to judge someone else but to follow his personality.

And historically its quiet young - not that long when "fool" was a profession.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    Achievement unlocked:
    Ahead of the Curve: Edgelord Hipster
    This just in: high schoolers say mean things. Tune into our 10PM news special: Water, it's wet.

Maybe you could use words that don't dehumanize people for no reason? Just a thought.
    oh, a personal attack.
    Ive mustve hit a weakspot.

Who said anything about what I say to people? Im just observing what is happening. Shooting the messenger isnt going to change reality.

Deleted
    Some of the greatest mind were autistic. Einstein was autistic. It doesn't mean retarded as in "lacking brain functions", it means the person is focused more on things that have little to do with the social aspects, and tbh uncaring of others.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    This. Someone says something dumb, retarded.
    Someone completely glosses over obvious sarcasm, misses a social queue, spergs out way more than necessary, autistic.
    Pretty much how I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    The intent behind calling someone autistic is usually sinister. Being called autistic is not inherently bad however, sometimes it's just a fact that a person is autistic, and it's a doctor or someone close to them relaying that fact. The fact that you don't get that use of these words as insults is what this entire thread's topic handles is hilarious though.

Or do you believe people being called "autistic" as perhaps part of the moment that they're given a diagnosis, should feel bad?
    It's certainly nothing to celebrate..