Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    Firstly they do have such warheads, and as for the 200kg one, what part of of "latest unveiled" you didn't understand? and lol at the immediate deflection to casualty figures to somehow back it up, completely ignoring the fact that Israel goes a long way to protect it's population from rockets with drills and protection systems.

Poor peasants, Hamas alone is 50,000 strong with personal kits that put to shame some militaries.

Now they are not smuggling 200kg warheads through tunnels, they are smuggling the necessary chemical compounds to make the 200kg warheads, again, you don't seem to know much.

"because statistics is on my side. I also base my views on a world view that is correct, whereas you do not."

No wonder you reply with bullshit and lies when your "correct world view" is challenged, distress in the snowflake mechanism.
    To be fair to that guy the only reason Hamas rockets hit the ground is because of gravity.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    To be fair to that guy the only reason Hamas rockets hit the ground is because of gravity.
    To be honest, their bulk of the rockets are military grade (the 45 KM Grad rockets) and were actually quite accurate, if it wasn't for Iron dome hundreds of them would have struck populated areas.

Deleted
    To be honest, their bulk of the rockets are military grade (the 45 KM Grad rockets) and were actually quite accurate, if it wasn't for Iron dome hundreds of them would have struck populated areas.
    accurate with trained operators and dedicated platforms, which they dont have. Over 50% miss and 10% hit the sea. They suck (also iron dome is pretty savvy). The shocking thing is when they actually dumbluck hit a target.

The thing with this situtation is that Israel has already lost. Isreal wont/cant be decisive. Occasionally they bomb them until everyone is sick (even the isrealis after a bit of gloating) 1.5-2million people in a crowded slum with a huge birthrate, being penned up in grim conditions where the only entertainment is the thought of getting a bit of payback on the people doing it to you. Israel could of won about 5 moves back but they didn't because they won't compromise. Now there are competing birthrates, gaza the highest in the world vs the ultra orthodox who are out breeding mainstream secular israelis.
    Israel could wipe Gaza out in terms of hardware but it wont. It can't ground invade and it will never win the people over after what it has done to them.

The situation is completely fucked.

Deleted
    Antisemites! The whole world is antisemitic!

10+ Year Old Account
    accurate with trained operators and dedicated platforms, which they dont have. Over 50% miss and 10% hit the sea. They suck (also iron dome is pretty savvy). The shocking thing is when they actually dumbluck hit a target.

The thing with this situtation is that Israel has already lost. Isreal wont/cant be decisive. Occasionally they bomb them until everyone is sick (even the isrealis after a bit of gloating) 1.5-2million people in a crowded slum with a huge birthrate, being penned up in grim conditions where the only entertainment is the thought of getting a bit of payback on the people doing it to you. Israel could of won about 5 moves back but they didn't because they won't compromise. Now there are competing birthrates, gaza the highest in the world vs the ultra orthodox who are out breeding mainstream secular israelis.
    Israel could wipe Gaza out in terms of hardware but it wont. It can't ground invade and it will never win the people over after what it has done to them.

The situation is completely fucked.
    Israel has been in this situation ever since its formation: alone among the wolves, with only indirect foreign support to rely on. I think it will persevere. The current mainstream narrative about "evil Israel" is not the first in the recent history, nor will it be the last; and, as much as people talk and whine, they still do and will support Israel financially, because they understand that it is the only force that keeps the region from exploding far worse than Syria did.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I don't see how occupying another country, killing indiscriminately and stealing land has anything to do with being in a grown up world.

It's clear Israel doesn't want peace. If it did, it wouldn't be doing this.

All of that land, 100% of it, belongs to Israel. It was stolen from Israel over 2000 years ago. Israel didn't magically pop into existence in 1948 like anti semites like to claim. Palestine is the thief, Palestine is the murderer, Israel is the victim. The UN is a corrupt and illegitimate organization that needs to be abolished.
    Last edited by Slicer299; 2017-04-03 at 07:48 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Israel has been in this situation ever since its formation: alone among the wolves, with only indirect foreign support to rely on. I think it will persevere. The current mainstream narrative about "evil Israel" is not the first in the recent history, nor will it be the last; and, as much as people talk and whine, they still do and will support Israel financially, because they understand that it is the only force that keeps the region from exploding far worse than Syria did.
    Uhh what does it do to 'keep the region from exploding'?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhh what does it do to 'keep the region from exploding'?
    The amount of religious, national, ethnic, historical, political tensions in the region is staggering. Before Israel was formed, the region was essentially a one big never-ending mess. Israel holding the strategic location makes everyone focus on it, putting their internal disagreements aside. As soon as Israel goes down with a bang... what happens? They will turn on each other, apparently, starting to settle the quarrels they've been wanting to settle for many decades.

Even West Bank and Gaza alone have only in common their hatred towards Israel and their totalitarian governments; they've been fighting each other politically for quite a while now. You will hardly find two quasi- or actual states in the region that don't hold a lot of grudges against each other. That region is a big mess, always has been.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

If the World community spent 1/10th the time it spends attacking Israel on real problems in the Middle East, the Civil War in Syria would be over, Iran would no longer be a theocracy, Sunni and Shia would be reconciled, child rape in Pakistan (the highest rate in the world) would be ended, Saudi Arabia would give up Wahhabism, and Palestine would stop firing rockets at civilians out of schools.

Seriously, I am not a fan of some of Israel's actions, but they are so minuscule compared to the giant cluster fuck that is the rest Middle East -- priorities people.

Deleted
    The amount of religious, national, ethnic, historical, political tensions in the region is staggering. Before Israel was formed, the region was essentially a one big never-ending mess. Israel holding the strategic location makes everyone focus on it, putting their internal disagreements aside. As soon as Israel goes down with a bang... what happens? They will turn on each other, apparently, starting to settle the quarrels they've been wanting to settle for many decades.
    Even West Bank and Gaza alone have only in common their hatred towards Israel and their totalitarian governments; they've been fighting each other politically for quite a while now. You will hardly find two quasi- or actual states in the region that don't hold a lot of grudges against each other. That region is a big mess, always has been.
    What are you on about, they are settling those 'quarrels' now. When bombs go off its generally Sunni killing Shia or vice versa. Its going on literally right now.
    Israel isn't going down with a bang it will lose demographically unless its willing to massacre and expel a couple of million people.

So it the region is exploding, its not keeping anything.

Deleted
    French's heads of the state are a bunch of pussies. They comdemn verbally or with statement like that but they are never going to do shit. Its all "blablabla" and Israel know it. Same shit for decades now.

About Israel, of course they are not looking for peace. Those settlements are part of the master plan, greater Israel. You can see the map behind a shekel coin. They are not stopping making settlements anytime soon.

Deleted

My god you're the most generic poster I've ever seen. Does your knowledge of anything go beyond rubbish you've read in shit magazines, regurgitated in forum form for us?

Quote Originally Posted by Slicer299 View Post
    All of that land, 100% of it, belongs to Israel. It was stolen from Israel over 2000 years ago. Israel didn't magically pop into existence in 1948 like anti semites like to claim. Palestine is the thief, Palestine is the murderer, Israel is the victim. The UN is a corrupt and illegitimate organization that needs to be abolished.
    How did Israel come by this land?
    Was it empty before they arrived?

Firstly they do have such warheads, and as for the 200kg one, what part of of "latest unveiled" you didn't understand? and lol at the immediate deflection to casualty figures to somehow back it up, completely ignoring the fact that Israel goes a long way to protect it's population from rockets with drills and protection systems.

Poor peasants, Hamas alone is 50,000 strong with personal kits that put to shame some militaries.

Now they are not smuggling 200kg warheads through tunnels, they are smuggling the necessary chemical compounds to make the 200kg warheads, again, you don't seem to know much.

"because statistics is on my side. I also base my views on a world view that is correct, whereas you do not."

No wonder you reply with bullshit and lies when your "correct world view" is challenged, distress in the snowflake mechanism.
    Some people(hint: you) just can't handle the truth. I'd rather be honest and call Israel out on the way things are rather than hide under a rock and pretend it isn't happening. I will be able to tell My grandkids that I stood on the right side. You won't.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you on about, they are settling those 'quarrels' now. When bombs go off its generally Sunni killing Shia or vice versa. Its going on literally right now.
    Israel isn't going down with a bang it will lose demographically unless its willing to massacre and expel a couple of million people.

So it the region is exploding, its not keeping anything.
    It is not even close to what was happening there before the Israel formation, and what would be happening there soon after (if) Israel falls though. There is much more going on than Sunni vs Shia or Arabs vs Jews.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    How did Israel come by this land?
    Was it empty before they arrived?
    They were promised this land by god, it says in some book they've made i guess.

If my memory doesn't sleep with someone else - they originated from Mesopotamia, moved to Egypt, weren't welcomed there, then they moved to Palestine (infamous "move south for 40 years" "go nomad for 40 years"), started ransacking Canaan settlements but eventually they managed to grab some land and settle for a bit.
    Then they to dodge the hit from various "cultures" that came from sea to pillage and plunder.
    Then they managed to create an actual government with king Saul in charge.
    Then they got in fight with neighboring governments (Assyria, Egypt, Rome) and got scattered around the world
    Timeskip
    Hitler, WW2, holocaust, i guess you know what happened after that
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2017-04-03 at 09:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicer299 View Post
    100% of the Americas belong to the First Nations.
    100% of UK/France/Spain/Portugal/Belgium/Switzerland belong to the Celts.
    Yet all these countries are currently occupied by Latin and Germanic people.
    Should we do something about it?
    Vanilla player since day 1 Europe.
    I think everything should be account-wide.
    Cross-faction grouping for dungeons and raids should be a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    Some people(hint: you) just can't handle the truth. I'd rather be honest and call Israel out on the way things are rather than hide under a rock and pretend it isn't happening. I will be able to tell My grandkids that I stood on the right side. You won't.
    Calling you out on your bullshit is "can't handle the truth" now? you're either completely (A)misinformed on majority of the shit you type or simply (B)outright lying, if i had to guess which one i would pick answer i would pick answer (C) a good mix of both.

Is that what you want to tell your grand kids? that being dumb as a brick and lying to make your case is a good thing? you should re evaluate things if that is the case.

Deleted
    It is not even close to what was happening there before the Israel formation, and what would be happening there soon after (if) Israel falls though. There is much more going on than Sunni vs Shia or Arabs vs Jews.
    Nothing better than justifying oppressive policies, while relying fully on ignorance and would haves. <3

I do not condemn Israel building new settlements in their own country.

This is what happens when the UN passes silly laws by countries who either have it in for Israel or have been swayed by terrorists claiming they have legitimate grounds for their violent actions.

It is Israel's land and they can and should be allowed to build.. just because the PA gets upset and escalates violence does give pause for thought and concern but shouldn't deter them. Israel is a fast growing nation, they need more houses and homes. They are not stealing land, it is rightfully, lawfully and legally theirs - the law very recently passed to say Israel is occupying illegally someone elses territory that is a huge huge farce and lie.

The PA has always been a front for Jordan - and they are been stirred up by an arab community that has grossly and badly mistreated their so called people forcing them into rejecting coming under Israel under lies that the place belongs to them. They're Jordanians mostly and didn't have any such motivations of ownership when the Ottoman EMpire ruled the land up to the time the Brits defeated Turkey there

All this violence is being stirred up by group that is being sponsored and fuelled by Israel haters and more specifically Jew haters, ISrael has never once oppressed , enslaved, or attempted or treated palestinians as anything less than any other Israeli.. as an Israeli, a palestinian enjoys full rights and freedoms - the need to call themselves palestinians and Israelis is a rejection of the state of ISrael, not a an identification of a group. The groups origins can be traced to Edom and Philistia.

However.. saying all this, if violent terrorists want to strong arm and bully their own people into creating this state, it is a right for people to demand they be something different or separate, even if their really isn't any legal basis for that. If a group of people in England decided they want to be a separate people from the UK, it is their right to make such demands, however remember the British government is not obliged to do so.

Concerning the PA, Israel has many times being willing and come to the table for a two state solution, it is the PA that has rejected anything but the total dismantling of ISrael and eradication of Jews.

Most of the readers and writers in many of this forum posts simply have no idea about the majority of the history of this and what has gone on so far. Israel is not the tyrant or oppressor PA propaganda keeps trying to paint it out. The PA itself is the one making a 2-state solution impossible. The drive for a two state solution died and France nor any international community has no business forcing it back on the table.

You can follow in detail exactly how it died. THe conflict makes little sense until you account for anti-semitism or jewish hate. It is not justified, and if you think it is impossible for people to hate another without just cause.. at least to the extent of killing and blowing them up..well think again, WW2, Auschwitz happened and a lot of the German people went along with it -, also the slave trade happened and a lot of Britain and America went along with it. Just because people go along with it doesn't make it right.

Yes, you can fuel your hatred by listening to hate filled music (which many a self hater can identify with) speeches and teaching and you can spread it by poisoning the minds of people.. how on earth do you think Islamic terrorism and ISIS/Al'Qaeda indoctrination happens o- Mosques, islamic schools, the internet all fertile grounds for spreading the hate message that is all too easy to draw out of the Quran - yes the Quran is not the bible or the teachings of Buddha, love is not the centre of principle of its rhetoric - but a western mind that is use to lumping or is taught that all religions are the same is easily deceived into thinking it is not, just because their principle faith, christianity is centred around love, they assume because the general rhetoric passing around these days is that all religions are the same, that Islam is based on the same message. Ignorance. And ignorance is not good - especially when as a result you back a cause that has no just basis to it, and take action against a people that are not worthy of such disdain or contempt.

Hate can be nurtured, spread, and forced into people, and if allowed to run free you get Hamas, and hamas in control of the PA, you get people like Yasar Arafat, yes leaders can be corrupt and full of hate, not doing it for some grand liberation effort for freedom from salvers or tyrants - that's b.s propaganda that has no basis in truth at all, but it seems to be working on the ignorant minded person in the west so eager to jump onto a cause because its intense and failing to do due diligence.

It is not.

Israel is certainly not doing anything truly illegal - and yes unjust laws can be passed making just actions illegal, it happens a lot and the international community can do so... do not be fooled people, just because haters push their agenda and convince some people to their cause and they vote law into being based on that does not make it right.. i certainly don't think it is right for a baby in his mothers womb at full term to be legally aborted, and yet, a bill is being passed in the UK and is going through its second reading that could potentially lead to exactly that. And some insane nightmare laws it could lead to include leading allowing a young child to be put down because it is deemed to be too impoverished or too poor or black or jewish or a twin or sexually attracted to the same sex - insane right? Yet these have all happened in so called civilized society. A law being passed doesn't mean it is right or just

Democracy can sometimes mean if you convince enough people in the committee, they can vote a wrong thing. They all voted and endorsed the slave trade - yes they did, these were so called civilized people they called themselves, with palaces, and machines, high society, fine wine, nobility etc, and yes, voted in by the people - and they still condoned it, and what's worse the majority of people did nothing about it, just watched as the inhumane thing continued.

Because the international community passes a law doesn't make it just
    Because a group is willing to kill, maim, blow up, suicide bomb, stab others chanting freedom doesn't make their cause right or justified.
    Just because a group claims they are being oppressed and denied their rightful land doesn't mean its true, if you listen to their other claims - that jews should be eradicated and the state of ISrael completely gone - would you still agree? if you do then i'm afraid you are also completely prejudiced in hate or ignorant of the situation.
    Last edited by ravenmoon; 2017-04-03 at 10:28 AM.