Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdeath667 View Post
    Essentially yes, sometimes it would work. But it only works with buff like heroism. I have no idea how to fix it. Cant find much information on it.

- - - Updated - - -

If for example I'm at around lets say 8 AP and cast 2 wraths to get to 28, i cannot cast the SS, cuz the spell lights up so briefly that i cant cast SS before the ED buff falls off.
    Oh, thats just how it works. The game doesnt know that while you are casting a spell, it will give you enought AP for you to cast SS

I'm playing with ED and Prydaz. Sitting at 26% haste.
    Without any buff i can only cast a LS between SS.
    With whispers proc i cast LS+SW between SS.
    With whispers and Hero i cast 2xLS between SS.

Should I be casting 2xSW with whispers proc instead of LS+SW?
    Should I be casting anything more or something more when i get both whispers and Hero?

Thanks

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by zeoos View Post
    I'm playing with ED and Prydaz. Sitting at 26% haste.
    Without any buff i can only cast a LS between SS.
    With whispers proc i cast LS+SW between SS.
    With whispers and Hero i cast 2xLS between SS.

Should I be casting 2xSW with whispers proc instead of LS+SW?
    Should I be casting anything more or something more when i get both whispers and Hero?

Thanks

Nope. LS+SW is what you wanna do with whispers. The only benefit you will gain by hitting 30% haste is being able to do SWx2 instead of just one LS outside of hero and whispers

Sweet. Thanks. I am just very unlucky with haste gear drops. Got over 105% mastery if I want to but that's just plain stupid and not working at all .

Any chance of getting a legendary ranking of pairs with ED for those of us lucky enough to have ED but not IFE and want the next best option?

@Glurp
    There are new sims two pages down with the 7.2 rankings.

It would be best to sim your own char.

Quote Originally Posted by zeoos View Post
    @Glurp
    There are new sims two pages down with the 7.2 rankings.

It would be best to sim your own char.

Yes, which is why I was talking about legendary pairs with ED. Single legendary sims help no one, because no one has 910 gear in every slot and only uses 1 legendary.

Deleted
    I would also like to add that there will be the possibility of a 2-T19/4-T20-Kombo. Assuming, that every bonus equals ~4% dps, it might be interesting to know, if this combo, which also eliminates LatC/Eko/ED and effectively forces you to wear IFE and OI, could surpass a "clean" T-20 with ED etc.
    The big slots (head, chest, legs) would be equipped by T20-Items, while shoulders, back and hands, which have a lower stat-pool, could be options for T19.

I would like to see the sim of that as well bulla as 2-T19 / 4-T20 would allow the following options. Curious how the 2 legendary pairs sim with this set up.

Prydaz
    Oneth's Intuition
    Cinidaria
    Promise of Elune
    Sephuz
    IFE
    Kil'Jaeden's

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Yes, which is why I was talking about legendary pairs with ED. Single legendary sims help no one, because no one has 910 gear in every slot and only uses 1 legendary.
    They help for a general ranking, rarely do legendary interactions disturb the rankings.

I'll consider doing a legendary combo ranking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bulla View Post
    I would also like to add that there will be the possibility of a 2-T19/4-T20-Kombo. Assuming, that every bonus equals ~4% dps, it might be interesting to know, if this combo, which also eliminates LatC/Eko/ED and effectively forces you to wear IFE and OI, could surpass a "clean" T-20 with ED etc.
    The big slots (head, chest, legs) would be equipped by T20-Items, while shoulders, back and hands, which have a lower stat-pool, could be options for T19.
    Combos like that could be pretty good, but I'll wait until ToS release until I do the sims for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippykins View Post
    Combos like that could be pretty good, but I'll wait until ToS release until I do the sims for that.
    I highly HIGHLY doubt blizzard allows the use of old tier in ToS. Some peoples tier is just straight OP and making people dont old content for new raids seems dumb. No way would 15% spell crit on empowered spells beat out ED, especially with tier 20 bonus where we can weave even longer now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    I highly HIGHLY doubt blizzard allows the use of old tier in ToS. Some peoples tier is just straight OP and making people dont old content for new raids seems dumb. No way would 15% spell crit on empowered spells beat out ED, especially with tier 20 bonus where we can weave even longer now
    They already said it that this WILL be an option.
    Developer Q&A - Ion Hazzikostas, Hatching of the Hippogryphs , 23.2.
    There aren't plans to make the 2pc from different tier sets exclusive right now, but you will have to make a choice between legendary items, the 4pc bonus, and other 2pc set bonus. This allows for an interesting gearing choice, but if it ends up feeling like there is only one correct choice the team may revisit this.
    Of course they can tune some numbers here and there. But, seeing that they broke with their past mantra in making set boni and some trinkets ridiculously strong in legion and having no intention to finetune these, i feel confident that we see a lot of combining in the near future.

Also, you contradict yourself. There are already strong 2-sets (Jacins, maybe Chrono) from dungeons, which are obviously "old" content, which can be combined with T19 (hands).

10+ Year Old Account
    Kaldros on Dreamgrove has alerted me to the fact that Elune's 8% buff is not currently in the nightly build of 7.2. As such, the ranking for Elune is currently inaccurate.

Using some napkin math, it looks like Elune should be 3rd for ST, significantly above Eko. Until SimC is updated, I'll just edit the post to say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippykins View Post
    Kaldros on Dreamgrove has alerted me to the fact that Elune's 8% buff is not currently in the nightly build of 7.2. As such, the ranking for Elune is currently inaccurate.

Using some napkin math, it looks like Elune should be 3rd for ST, significantly above Eko. Until SimC is updated, I'll just edit the post to say that.
    I don't see why OI is that low on ST. It doesn't make sense in my experience and it doesn't seem that consistent with previous simulations.

Also in regards to Elune, it's easy to make an estimation if you still have the simulation results (just flat out multiply the filler dmg by 8%). In my experience the LS/SW is around ~35% of total damage so the boots would be a 2.8% dps increase and end up at around 675k-ish.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    I don't see why OI is that low on ST. It doesn't make sense in my experience and it doesn't seem that consistent with previous simulations.

Also in regards to Elune, it's easy to make an estimation if you still have the simulation results (just flat out multiply the filler dmg by 8%). In my experience the LS/SW is around ~35% of total damage so the boots would be a 2.8% dps increase and end up at around 675k-ish.
    OI is lower than you'd like to believe because you always remember when you get good procs and forget when you get bad procs, so your brain is telling you your good proc pulls are normal, when in reality they are on average not that great.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    OI is lower than you'd like to believe because you always remember when you get good procs and forget when you get bad procs, so your brain is telling you your good proc pulls are normal, when in reality they are on average not that great.
    In his previous sims, ED simmed as 8.1% dps increase, IFE as 5.7% dps increase and OI as 4% dps increase on single target. Now (and even though OI got indirectly buffed from the starfall scaling change), if we assume that the baseline is like, say 650k, ED sims at 10.8%, IFE at 7.5% and OI at 2.8%.

For the record I also have ED, so my experience is definitely skewed (more SS>more procs) and thus, I'm mostly looking at the sims.
    Last edited by Adramelch; 2017-04-03 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    In his previous sims, ED simmed as 8.1% dps increase, IFE as 5.7% dps increase and OI as 4% dps increase on single target. Now (and even though OI got indirectly buffed from the starfall scaling change), if we assume that the baseline is like, say 650k, ED sims at 10.8%, IFE at 7.5% and OI at 2.8%.

For the record I also have ED, so my experience is definitely skewed (more SS>more procs) and thus, I'm mostly looking at the sims.
    Now you put those numbers there it does seem odd. Even a below average pull I tend to see Starfall as ~3-5% of my damage, not including the DoT damage you gain from empowerment. I think the lowest I've ever seen was 2.1%.

New Question

Golden trait time!!! (shamless bragging)

but seriously.

Since ramp up time is about 9 seconds on CI.
    Lust last what 30 seconds?

would it not be smart to hold incarn till the stacks are fully applied?

then there is trinket procs. at 9 seconds would lose out on whispers and metro possibly...

so could be no benefit in waiting?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    New Question

Golden trait time!!! (shamless bragging)

but seriously.

Since ramp up time is about 9 seconds on CI.
    Lust last what 30 seconds?

would it not be smart to hold incarn till the stacks are fully applied?

then there is trinket procs. at 9 seconds would lose out on whispers and metro possibly...

so could be no benefit in waiting?
    Think is not worth, specially having IFE. You would lose too much dps both on pull and on the long term by holding incarnation until it has reached the stacks
    I might be wrong, wait for somebody else to answer