Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    Which only worked if people actively joined /3 or the LFG tool, most of the time (at least on my server anyways) that was a dead channel and tool, as such it forced you to go back to Dal, Shat, or IF/SW and use /2
    Which really wasn't a problem with summon stones outside of instances, which happened late vanilla. Go back, find a person, get summoned, continue.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    Cool? I still don't see how it's proof of anything, nor do I care. Not being able to fly has not bothered me in the slightest, and getting pathfinder will not change my enjoyment in any significant way.
    Good for you? Just because you don't like or want flight doesn't mean that other people feel the same.

This entire dumpster fire of an argument boils down to one group of people being unable to understand or accept that another group of people don't play the same as them. It's stupid in the extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Good for you? Just because you don't like or want flight doesn't mean that other people feel the same.

This entire dumpster fire of an argument boils down to one group of people being unable to understand or accept that another group of people don't play the same as them. It's stupid in the extreme.
    I agree that it's dumb. I still don't understand how a bunch of people cheering is "definitive proof" of anything.
    Beta Club Brosquad

those people probably unsubbed by now anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    I agree that it's dumb. I still don't understand how a bunch of people cheering is "definitive proof" of anything.
    It's proof that some people like flight? Why is this hard to understand? Do you want a signed affidavit or something with 3 pieces of government approved identification and a sworn testament before it'll be legit?

They should introduce "non-flight servers"....boom, problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    Listen at the crowd reaction at 5:18:

Is this the reaction of a vocal minority?
    You are trolling right? Right? RIGHT?????

The % of that crowd cheering is so insignificant compared to all of the WoW players worldwide at that time.

And yes, they are the minority. They took a day off of work to buy tickets to a gaming convention which are fairly expensive and then spend even more for travel and hotel. Compare that to the greater 90%+ of players who never visit the forums, or these, or Reddit and don't even know about BlizzCon. So yea... the very very very very tiny, yet vocal, MINORITY.

An example of a vocal minority would be people who actually attend Blizzcon. Has any WoW related announcement ever been predominantly booed at Blizzcon?

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    It's proof that some people like flight? Why is this hard to understand? Do you want a signed affidavit or something with 3 pieces of government approved identification and a sworn testament before it'll be legit?
    I don't know why we need video evidence that there are some people that like flight.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Give me a fucking break, I've never heard a crowd cheer this hard even at the HOTS cinematic announcement, and that crowd was berzerk when Tyrael and Kerrigan and Arthas appeared together on screen.

It sounds like Spanish soccer stadium when Messi scores the winning penalty kick ffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope this whole flying debacle crash soon.

Pun intended.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

I think the massive drop in subs In wod when they said there would be no flying , then said it would be available only if you jump through a bunch of hoops, is a good indicator of how the player base likes flying. The fact that Blizz quickly backtracked on its decision to get rid of flyuing outright means that the cancealtion of subs was great enough for them to say " oh we fucked up".
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    I think the massive drop in subs In wod when they said there would be no flying , then said it would be available only if you jump through a bunch of hoops, is a good indicator of how the player base likes flying. The fact that Blizz quickly backtracked on its decision to get rid of flyuing outright means that the cancealtion of subs was great enough for them to say " oh we fucked up".
    I guarantee if wod was good, there wouldn't have been a massive drop in subs. Even with no flying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.