Quote Originally Posted by Irefusetodie View Post
    Balance Druid Challenge Appearance video

https://youtu.be/Q75pjRhsHBo
    ^I can't even come close to doing the amount of damage in that video, lol

Here's a written guide I made earlier this afternoon. It's got all talents, legendaries, and a few other things like iLvl and traits on there. A few video links are in the bottom (none made by me).
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Is there a cap on how many tries? It suddenly wont give me the option for the boomkin one, only the guardian. I have enough shards and have been trying for awhile now.

Quote Originally Posted by joltcola1234 View Post
    ^I can't even come close to doing the amount of damage in that video, lol
    You probably don't have the gear or legendary combo.

It's a gear gate just like warlock green fire was.

Deleted
    Is there a cap on how many tries? It suddenly wont give me the option for the boomkin one, only the guardian. I have enough shards and have been trying for awhile now.
    It wouldn't give me anymore tries either, but then I found out you only have to kill the one that casts shadowbolt ( can't remember the name) , and it will be complete, doesnt matter if you die after killing her, check you can hand the quest in at dalaran

Quote Originally Posted by Startlord1992 View Post
    It wouldn't give me anymore tries either, but then I found out you only have to kill the one that casts shadowbolt ( can't remember the name) , and it will be complete, doesnt matter if you die after killing her, check you can hand the quest in at dalaran
    Thats exactly what happen to me. I thought you needed to kill both people, turns out just the main guy in the middle.

Well I quess it's time to uninstall. Can't beat the damn boss.

Fucking awkward try to cast and run at the same time, I'd need Naga or something to manage that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Well I quess it's time to uninstall. Can't beat the damn boss.

Fucking awkward try to cast and run at the same time, I'd need Naga or something to manage that.
    Try to get the Wax and Wayne trait and just spam a lot of moonfire, use the AP on starfall. With W&W it actually does more damage than solar wrath. Later on, pool the AP to use that on Raest and the hands to burst those down. But I agree, this isn't really a test of your class knowledge and skill, it's just awkwardly running and spamming dots.

Quote Originally Posted by Moohlight View Post
    Try to get the Wax and Wayne trait and just spam a lot of moonfire, use the AP on starfall. With W&W it actually does more damage than solar wrath. Later on, pool the AP to use that on Raest and the hands to burst those down. But I agree, this isn't really a test of your class knowledge and skill, it's just awkwardly running and spamming dots.
    lolwat

its a total test, in order to be a great moonkin you have to learn to dps and do it while moving. movement is the biggest dps killer for moonkin if you don't plan it out right.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    lolwat

its a total test, in order to be a great moonkin you have to learn to dps and do it while moving. movement is the biggest dps killer for moonkin if you don't plan it out right.
    Except MM hunters have this exact same scenario and can move and shoot at the same time and crush it with no trouble. The only issue for them is lack of healing. So it's not really a test of anything balance related since 5 or 6 specs have the same challenge.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Except MM hunters have this exact same scenario and can move and shoot at the same time and crush it with no trouble. The only issue for them is lack of healing. So it's not really a test of anything balance related since 5 or 6 specs have the same challenge.
    We can cast while moving too. We also have roots and slows. The hardest part of our scenario is standing in the rune.

Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    We can cast while moving too. We also have roots and slows. The hardest part of our scenario is standing in the rune.
    i think the hardest part is dodging a mni boss that can swim underground

Typhoon DC Boss was fucking infuriating.

Spotting the rune in P5 with all teh shit going on simultaneously was also a pain, especially after years of playing with bossmods and WAs has conditioned me to look for such things after a sound cue, something that the default settings for the fight severely lack.

Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    You have a small amount of space where you can cast while moving, yes, but using starfall on a single target fight is a damage loss. Yes, people have done it for sure, but it is trivial for hunters who also have roots, slows and stuns.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Typhoon DC Boss was fucking infuriating.
    Was fighting with that bastard too. After some DCs I found out it only happens when you typhoon something about 15 yrds away from you, i.e. on the edge of typhoon area. Just let mob come closer and then typhoon it.

Deleted
    The appearance fight was pretty easy once I stopped being greedy and saved AP for the hands.

Oh yeah and fuck the relinquished vendor. Where's my legendary, bitch?

When did we start being able to use FLAP with glyph of stars?! Prayers answered, goodbye Moonkin form!

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Watched a video of a hunter doing it. Shit looked so laughably easy compared to doing it as a boomkin. On demand slows with concussive shot and interrupts for every hand, no problem dealing damage while moving. Slow traps etc. The fuck is with this uneven shit?

I guess I can't really complain, hard to expect it to be easy at 894 ilvl but it's still aggravating. I got Raest to 5% once but failed because Karam decided to bug through the floor and suddenly appear next to me. Had some more close attempts but at this point I'm just getting so frustrated I'm just going to wait it out till I have better gear. Would be nice though if I could get a fucking metronome. I've been bonus rolling multiple times for weeks now and still haven't gotten the fucking thing. Don't think I've seen any boomkins that have done it without metronome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    Don't think I've seen any boomkins that have done it without metronome.
    I did don't worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    Watched a video of a hunter doing it. Shit looked so laughably easy compared to doing it as a boomkin. On demand slows with concussive shot and interrupts for every hand, no problem dealing damage while moving. Slow traps etc. The fuck is with this uneven shit?

I guess I can't really complain, hard to expect it to be easy at 894 ilvl but it's still aggravating. I got Raest to 5% once but failed because Karam decided to bug through the floor and suddenly appear next to me. Had some more close attempts but at this point I'm just getting so frustrated I'm just going to wait it out till I have better gear. Would be nice though if I could get a fucking metronome. I've been bonus rolling multiple times for weeks now and still haven't gotten the fucking thing. Don't think I've seen any boomkins that have done it without metronome.
    i did it with legendary chest/ feral affin (gave pretty nice movement speed), and sephuz. did not use metronome as a trinket, used fury of the burning sky and stargate. 902 equiped. really, you just need to know what youre doing!