Deleted

How much haste + bti proc to have back to back direfrenzies outside of lust.

Anyone know approx?

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewtheimmortal View Post
    Anyone know approx?
    With almost 21% haste cd of DF is 9,95sec (with 18% it was around 10,1cd ), and DF lasts 8 sec.
    I am not 100% sure but it is propably not possible to keep 3 stacks outside of bloodlust, even with BTI, unless you go for OwtP, instead of BF (which is again dps loss).
    So myself i figured out my own method - I simple track Aspect of the Wild CD (you can use it every 45-46sec), when it is about to be ready i have almost 2 DF stacks.
    That may lower BW uptime tho. If you ask me BTI proc is not reliable.
    Every time you say "I don't believe in fearies" one of them dies...

Deleted
    Maybe with claw enchant / foci + bti you get more reliable haste procs? I dont got bracer.

But what i wanna try is a way to keep reliable 3 stack frenzy up while using i.e. belt / ring over belt / shoulder

- also think with thundering and sneaky snakes haste gains alot in value as well.

Anyone can confirm?

Maybe with claw enchant / foci + bti you get more reliable haste procs? I dont got bracer.

But what i wanna try is a way to keep reliable 3 stack frenzy up while using i.e. belt / ring over belt / shoulder

- also think with thundering and sneaky snakes haste gains alot in value as well.

Anyone can confirm?
    Forget about it and just pray for Shoulders. Then you can keep 2-3 stacks during BL and during Aspect of the Wild if you play wisely and save some charges.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sultangurde View Post
    Forget about it and just pray for Shoulders. Then you can keep 2-3 stacks during BL and during Aspect of the Wild if you play wisely and save some charges.
    haha i got apex, trinket, shoulders and belt and mask, sephuz, prydaz.. just trying to think out of the box :P

haha i got apex, trinket, shoulders and belt and mask, sephuz, prydaz.. just trying to think out of the box :P
    Thinking out of the box is appreciated. However the best route would be searching for gear options that has as much haste as possible, gem for haste, enchant for haste, get BTI and test if DF goes below 8 sec cd. You will have your answer.

Its almost impossible to have a fast enough cd to do that with pure haste, your best bet would be to use mantle of command and use dire frenzy last minute to keep it at 3 as long as possible if that was your goal, or to stack crit and spec to increase your wild call proc chance

To get Dire Frenzy down to an 8 second cooldown you need 50% haste, which is equal to 18750 Haste rating or 7500 Haste rating during Heroism.

Even with a 100% crit chance, and the OWtP talent, you still won't have a 100% uptime, although you would be very close: you could still get very very unlucky and not get any Wild Call procs until Dire Frenzy drops off (which it will eventually if you don't have an 8 second cooldown). This is just a theoretical possibility though, the probability of it occurring would be basically zero. Interestingly, it's easier to get 50% haste than it is to get 100% crit, and 50% haste would guarantee 100% uptime whereas 100% crit does not, so I guess if your goal is purely to increase Dire Frenzy uptime, haste may be the stat to stack. This is not my recommendation though. I'd just go with whatever stat increases DPS the most.
    Last edited by Turtel; 2017-04-08 at 07:42 AM.