Thread: Invasions

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Maybe invasions require reset, but maybe it works like Insurrection story quest (I always got them day before reset on EU). I got quest for invasion this morning, maybe it will launch at the same time in both regions?

Each invasion give 1.500 Legionfall rep, I fully expect that.

You can't know that, you unsubscribed, don't you remember? ;D
    A few days left on it. Not going to waste my remaining sub time, I plan to at least try the invasions, if they're as good as the pre patch I'll resub.

on ptr when a zone was being invaded it gave new WQs as well in that zone which awarded nethershards/resources/war supplies. I hope that is still the case and they rotate as well. Even if we can only do the quest once a week for specific end boss of each invasion zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Better than what I heard: Only one zone gets invaded per WEEK. That would mean 3 more weeks of fucking waiting to get Flight :\
    I don't think that's the case. They said you can start flying in as little as two weeks time.

Quote Originally Posted by Penric View Post
    I don't think that's the case. They said you can start flying in as little as two weeks time.
    I want flying, but that means I can't use my magic rooster anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    ... They wouldn't dare... Right? RIGHT???
    If they do too many of them.people will bitch it interferes with leveling or questing. It will be next to impossible to hit a sweet spot making most happy and not pissing off too many.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Itd be nice for them to actualy say how the fucking system works. Its kinda stupid leaving the game open while doing other stuff waiting for an invasion to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    Itd be nice for them to actualy say how the fucking system works. Its kinda stupid leaving the game open while doing other stuff waiting for an invasion to happen.
    Yeah, the lack of information is really starting to annoy me. First with no one knowing you apparently have to have the best gear to have a shot at the artifact scenario (until it was too late), now with no clue when the invasions actually start.
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    WoW is ending soon. Mark my words right here right now.
    They're shifting to a Diablo MMO and putting World of Warcraft on hold for the moment/a while.
    Prophet tikcol at your disposal any day, any time.
    Spoken by the great prophet on 6/29/17

Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    Well I'm logging in every now and then out because I want to save the DMF buff. If it is 1500 rep as people are saying and you have the DMF and top hat buff that's an extra 300 rep on top of it. Now that's not a ton but over 5 days that's a free invasion. So not knowing when they will be up is really annoying.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by Danuru View Post
    Yeah, the lack of information is really starting to annoy me. First with no one knowing you apparently have to have the best gear to have a shot at the artifact scenario (until it was too late), now with no clue when the invasions actually start.
    They said it would require high end gear..... it also doesn't it people are doing with 890 which is easy to get

Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    inb4 only 1 invasion per day LUL
    its even more likely that they only do one invasion per week

Quote Originally Posted by Vormspire View Post
    They said it would require high end gear..... it also doesn't it people are doing with 890 which is easy to get
    Trying doing it as a prot paladin and tell me it's easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    WoW is ending soon. Mark my words right here right now.
    They're shifting to a Diablo MMO and putting World of Warcraft on hold for the moment/a while.
    Prophet tikcol at your disposal any day, any time.
    Spoken by the great prophet on 6/29/17

Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    its even more likely that they only do one invasion per week
    I doubt this is the case. I'm pretty sure I've seen mention of blues saying there would be multiple up at a time similar to the pre-launch invasion events. My guess though is you only get 1500 rep once per day. They have stated flying in around 2 weeks if you work for it so 1500 per day would get you there whereas 1500 per week wouldn't. If you got 1500 for each invasion unless there was only 1 per day I'd be revered today likely as I'm 4k/12k currently.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by Vormspire View Post
    They said it would require high end gear..... it also doesn't it people are doing with 890 which is easy to get *
    * - if you're a dps, and belong to a specific scenario

I think only a few of the 5 dps scenarios are doable with 870-880 gear (depending on spec), some of them require more, and healing and tanking wasn't done sub 900 afaik

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danuru View Post
    Trying doing it as a prot paladin and tell me it's easy.
    And yep, prot paladins are screwed, not only the mobs have double HP but they can't cheese the knockback (together with DKs), not sure if monks can cheese it with transcend, but druids / warriors / dhs can get a "second chance" if they get hit by knockback by charging / leaping, often to the point they can be fairly careless with knockback and only worry about the rest of the stuff (still doesn't make it as easy, there's a vid of warrior / dh / monk tank doing it, druids did it post hotfixing the stealth cheese strat, but not sure if any DK / Pala managed yet).

But yeah, it's much higher tuned than for example Assa Rogue which was done with 870-something ilvl and Prydaz.

And yeah, now it's the time for all dps to undust their Prydaz, Roots of Shaladrassil, Voodoo Mask, Achor, blinkchest etc. Blizzard managed to make your legendaries relevant! \o/
    Last edited by Marrilaife; 2017-04-04 at 06:30 PM.

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...22657657106432

Wow Blizzard ease up here. I don't know how I'm going to handle all this content you're throwing at me. First 20 whole minutes of worthwhile shit to do on the Broken Shore and now this? Gonna have to quit my job at this rate...

This patch is a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    They mean 1 in each zone per day, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    They mean 1 in each zone per day, right?
    probably one per day completely, jesus the amount of timegating with this horseshit

So apparently they're doing "at least" 1 invasion per day.

Lasting 2 hours.

Time chosen randomly.

Get ready to wait weeks for your flying, boys.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    A guildie of mine got a drop that spawns an invasion before the quest was available. Like yesterday or before.
    that's not an invasion, the item is a sentinax drop that spawns a single small group of mobs that drop nethershards.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    So apparently they're doing "at least" 1 invasion per day.

Lasting 2 hours.

Time chosen randomly.

Get ready to wait weeks for your flying, boys.
    I don't see any mention of how long it'll last in that Tweet. Just that it'll start in more than 2 hours.

Lol......Just lol. Don't have much to say that wouldn't be extremely rude, but lol.....