Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TJrogue View Post
    If you believe assad is behind this, you really shouldn't have access to the internet.
    Considering what Assad has done in the past then why shouldnt Assad be among possible suspects?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Considering what Assad has done in the past then why shouldnt Assad be among possible suspects?
    Why would he do that now. There's a meeting soon, us is changing its stance towards assad with the US ambassador to the UN addressing the issue just recently.
    Assad is winning, he won his people and is winning against the rebels, there absolutely NO reason for him to get the attention of the world. There was no need in the past and there is no need now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Nope, I do not support oppression, sorry.
    Yeah, you do. You made that abundantly clear when you said conflicts would be resolved with force by individuals whilst railing against governments being in control. You just support another kind of oppression than government oppression.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    Yeah, you do. You made that abundantly clear when you said conflicts would be resolved with force by individuals whilst railing against governments being in control.
    Nope, I do not support oppression, sorry. I don't support it when governments do it, and I do not support it when individuals do it. Try again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nope, I do not support oppression, sorry. I don't support it when governments do it, and I do not support it when individuals do it. Try again.
    Yes, you do. You made that clear.

Yes, you do. You made that clear.

Question to you: A simple example; if we are next door neighbours, but both subscribe to different governments, how do we resolve any disputes over territory? Yours or mine?

Your response: Resolve it the way it has always been resolved, with force.
    Not once did I say oppression. Nope, try again. Otherwise, forcefully preventing a rape would be oppression in your eyes. You seem to have no problem with oppression, so long as you are not feeling oppressed. That's sad!

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Explain this to me, why would Assad use chemical weapons when the only way he loses the war is if the west comes in against him?
    Its simple - you consume western propaganda bullshit who tells you that Assad is winning.
    Its far from it even with Russian help. Yes, ISIS took few blows but there are other forces that are taking grounds in Syria. Like the rebels. Recently, they managed to take some villages and even few areas in Syria capitol. They are bombing Assad palace surroundings.

Its not over yet. Not even close.

Don't you find it strange that "Assad is winning" for the past few years now with Russian and Iran sending more troops and new weapon and yet the war isn't over?
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not once did I say oppression. Nope, try again. Otherwise, forcefully preventing a rape would be oppression in your eyes. You seem to have no problem with oppression, so long as you are not feeling oppressed. That's sad!
    You don't have to explicitly state that you support oppression for others to derive that you support it from what you wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    How would us stepping in would have prevented anything when the problem in the first place was military action where it wasn't needed.

So nice childish taunt that completely missed the point.
    Maybe you Euros shouldn't have screwed things up in the first place.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sykes%...icot_Agreement comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Activi-T View Post
    The report mentions Syria's previous use of chemical weapons, expect to be called a liar by a certain apologists with a Cardassian avatar.
    I think thats because he's of Russian persuasion.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

It makes me so sad when I see innocent people, especially children, dying and injured. It makes me so mad that people can be so heartless and cruel. And for what reason? It makes NO SENSE!! I am sure I'm a little more sensitive having a 2 and 4 year old, because seeing those little children struggling to survive, looking like they are having seizures, because they are not able to breathe, wow, it is heart-wrenching.

Why do people need to be so terrible?
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Due to the failed policies led by the US over decades this is the outcome and Europe is already paying the price for it. It is important to note that things like Iraq 2 was not supported by mainland Europe, Bush got barely any support for it. The removal of Saddam there was the lynchpin that set it all off. Maybe you should not make such silly statements when you aren't aware of what Europe is already doing for it.

Every president since Bush and even after with Obama doing good with Iran but fumbling around with ISIS where the was more support to act faster but not enough even in Europe due to the fear of creating another Iraq situation.

The power vacuum created is on the americans and the british with setting that pointless war off, still awaiting that proof about WMD's.

Beyond that, the only thing that surprises me here is that the Trump administration is coming out against Assad what is the opposite of the previous support send towards him, guess there's some humanity in that administration left after all.

I also want to point out that the Far right in Europe this includes Front National and yes also a Belgian party went out of their way to visit and sit down with Assad to show their support, believing he's doing right with fighting IS as he does while at the same time labeling anyone who oppose him as a terrorist. Those kids you see in that footage of that attack all labelled terrorists by Assad. Something to think about.
    You mean the Bush govt lying their asses off to fund both their petro and military friends?

Deleted
    So more on this story breakdown :

The attack happened in Khan Shaykhun which is held by Al-Nusra.
    The source of the information is Hussein Kayal, a photographer for the pro-opposition Edlib Media Center.
    To be a 'journalist' in Idlib, you have to pass all information via Al-Nusras censors.
    No independent journalists will go there because the jihadi groups will kill them.
    Thus allowing the jihadis to control the narrative (much like the last hostpital in aleppo, mass rape stories, white helmets and other pro-opposition propaganda)

This doesn't mean it didn't happen. Its just that it should be viewed with sceptism until proven.

You don't have to explicitly state that you support oppression for others to derive that you support it from what you wrote.
    Then you are basing it purely off of conjecture. I have stated explicitly that I do not support oppression, because I support the freedom possible, which means to only restrict actions that cause actual harm.

Speaking of that other thread. You never did say what you wanted to do with all the Muslims in America. You already stated quite clearly that all foreign Muslims are not welcome in America, but you dodged when asked about the locals. What do you want to do with the Muslims in America?

7+ Year Old Account
    I have stated explicitly that I do not support oppression, because I support the freedom possible, which means to only restrict actions that cause actual harm.
    Good joke.

You explicitly stated that you support a solution based on force for territorial disputes rather than one that is just. That is a pretty clear cut case of support for oppression to think that might makes right.

Good joke.

You explicitly stated that you support a solution based on force for territorial disputes rather than one that is just. That is a pretty clear cut case of support for oppression to think that might makes right.
    Force is not oppression, thanks for playing.

You still never answered my question, you've been dodging for days. What do you want to do with the Muslims in America?

7+ Year Old Account
    Force is not oppression, thanks for playing.
    If unjust use of force to get your will through is not oppression to you then what is oppression?

If unjust use of force is not oppression to you then what is oppression?
    Did I say unjust use of force? Nope.

You still never answered my question:

What do you want to do with the Muslims in America?

7+ Year Old Account
    Did I say unjust use of force? Nope.
    It is inherently unjust to take territory from others by force. Might does not make right.

Own it, you support oppression.

It is inherently unjust to take territory from others by force. Might does not make right.
    And is that something I support? Nope.

You still never answered my question. I answered yours, you should try answering mine.

What do you want to do with the Muslims in America?