Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    Christ, just wait until they extend the duration of one invasion or put another one in the daily rotation, which will happen during this week probably.
    They have a PTR, we shouldn't have to wait for them to fix shit so often if they did their jobs correctly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer View Post
    Sorry not true. I got home last night and there wasn't one up, missed it because I was at work. I got up this morning and still not a new one
    Didn't say it was a fact or truth, more it would've been logical, as you can see in other comments.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

What you should do is.

Make a forum post to Blizzard showing the specific days/hours you work and ask them to design the game around your life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Is it the same invasion at the same time or it rotates?
    Apparently, according to the US cries, it isn't the same invasion mechanics.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Jensxo View Post
    What you should do is.

Make a forum post to Blizzard showing the specific days/hours you work and ask them to design the game around your life.
    And you should get a job.

10+ Year Old Account
    *shrugs* in the end, 7.2 is planned to last 11+ weeks, no? The invasion part, I think, no?
    Last edited by Lochton; 2017-04-05 at 10:24 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    1.) Who says that he doesn't? Maybe he is at work right now. Maybe he works at different hours.
    2.) Is it really any of your business?

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Is it the same invasion at the same time or it rotates?
    At 6:30am my time, the azhuna invasion started, at 12:30pm it ended, at no other time will there be any invasion for any zone until the following day.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    If it continues like this it's pretty shitty, especially for people on the west coast who actually have jobs.

Honestly it should be the same invasion all day, or just cycle to a different one every 6 hours to where it doesn't matter. Some of our raiders missed it because by the time they got home and ready, it was raid time, and as soon as raid time started the event was over lol.

Deleted
    Oh.. I didn’t realise that was it was 1 per day for 6 hours, kind of sucks for those of us who worked 9-5 for a living.
    The frequency will go up eventually, from memory according to some blue post that I read, but it sucks that right now we miss out.
    Such is life I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    1.) Who says that he doesn't? Maybe he is at work right now. Maybe he works at different hours.
    2.) Is it really any of your business?
    Seems like you are missing the point. But yeah, unemployed society scums simply are unable to put themselves into normal people's shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    Hahaha. Poor person can't read a thread and still comments in the hope that someone will find him funny... and they didn't. Sad times.

Deleted
    I work 9 hours a day, with real life things to do and raid nights. If it stays like this I'll most likely miss most of them.
    It should really be a rotation of different invasions every 6h all day.

BTW - this thread is NOT to hate on people who don't have jobs etc, but to show frustration at a model that does not fit well with a diverse customer Base.

Deleted
    If they will not change this, will be a really really bad move from Blizzard.

Invasion shuold be always up, or at least like they was during prepatch.

Blizzard want to avoid invasion spamming? Just cap the shard and rep you take from them, problem solved.

Yeah, I'll be missing the first EU invasion because I work normal hours. It is up now and will conclude @2:30pm Cest

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    If they will not change this, will be a really really bad move from Blizzard.

Invasion shuold be always up, or at least like they was during prepatch.

Blizzard want to avoid invasion spamming? Just cap the shard and rep you take from them, problem solved.
    Invasions don't give rep. Only the once per character quest from maiev does.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    They said that there should be more than one assault happening daily, don't worry if you miss the first one.
    nope. there was only ONE assault the entire day.

brb gotta quit job if i wanna fly...
    This is beyond stupid... They should just nerf rewards and make them with cooldown like it was on prepatch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensimilla View Post
    Seems like you are missing the point. But yeah, unemployed society scums simply are unable to put themselves into normal people's shoes.
    You know. I think people would be more likely to feel bad for you if it wasn't for the personal insults for no reason. That's usually not very helpful.

I mean, it is pretty obvious that the current design is flawed, and that Blizzard should not make people who work during the day miss out on invasions like that. And that it is surprising that they would design it that way to begin with. But you can still stay constructive - and post the feedback, as suggested, in the place where Blizzard would probably see it the best.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-04-05 at 10:41 AM.

yeah i login and im like alright lets try this invasion.. then i see nothing read the mmo champion forums find out i missed it about 6hrs ago.. g g blizz . Initiate full tilt mode. Yesterday I was like "inb4 only 1 invasion per day LUL" then I miss it. karma owned me. well played.