Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    than go into a premade thats not on a pvp server problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    An option to turn off PvP would not ruin anything. It would let the people that like PvP fight and the ones that don't can just be on their way.
    It would not stop anyone, only make the game better.
    Yes it would, You want to enable PVE ONLY on a PVP server. That goes against what a PVP server is and the whole dam point.

Go play a PVE server that gives you optional PVP.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

When you have been on one servers for 10+ years, just moving is not an option.
    I've recently moved 3 of my toons from the server I was on for 10+ years to be with friends. Please explain why it's not an option.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

An option to turn off PvP would not ruin anything. It would let the people that like PvP fight and the ones that don't can just be on their way.
    No that would be called changing pvp realms to pve realms

No, there is the option to not do world content and try to make Blizzard see what a stupid design this is.
    Thats what this thread is about.
    Never going to happen, all that stress and anger will do is shorten your life. Have fun with that.

CRZ is a fantastic idea to deal with heavily lopsided servers. I as a decent PvPer (I am by no means a pro) fully approve of having people to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Seeing how the majority of stuff in this game is account shared and not character. No its not to late to start over.

Switch or get over it.
    Now you're just being silly.
    Are friends and guilds account bound? If that was so, we'd have no problem. If I could play with my guild while being on a PvE server, I would.
    That is simply not possible however.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    An option is there. You pay to get off the PvP server. If that's not an immediate option, save some money up to do so.
    "Don't tell me what to do and I won't tell you where you can shove your advice," as they say.

I already said that your choice is a choice between two bad options. It doesn't have to be that way. An option to opt out of PVP, for example, is better.

Blizzard are being dumb here, that's all I am saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    A lot of people don't and even sometimes it picks a realm for you and you think it's a good idea.

When I started in Vanilla my realm had just opened up so of course Blizzard was funneling all the people to that server. Back then we weren't able to server transfer so things were forged in game you just don't want to up and leave without costing everyone a couple hundred dollars at this point (to move all their toons and stuff).
    And that is the fault of the player not blizzard.

Ignorance is not a excuse.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    When i started wow 10+ years ago i was like PVP SERVER YEA!

But as i got older i just lost the patience for dealing with "world pvp >.<" since it disrupted questing to such an extreme degree.

Right now i play on a PVE server as well as a Roleplay PVE server - honestly WOW is much better on PVE servers, and you can /PVP enable flag at any time.

same i was pvp only , but then i got older and understoor that pvp servers are all about who will gank you when you are just questing... or now oh hi i have the rogue legendary i can oneshot poeple with FoK :P

im quite happy on my pve server and just pvp in bg's when i choose too ^^ i dont miss world pvp at all ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Never going to happen, all that stress and anger will do is shorten your life. Have fun with that.

CRZ is a fantastic idea to deal with heavily lopsided servers. I as a decent PvPer (I am by no means a pro) fully approve of having people to fight.
    You'll still have people to fight. You'll only have people that actually wants to fight however. That should be an improvement for people like you, right?

It would entirely ruin PvP servers, for the sake of those that go AFK when they get into a fair PvP fight. You're the one in the wrong here (seems like a trend lately), along with others who happen to be on the wrong server type.

Are friends and guilds account bound? If that was so, we'd have no problem. If I could play with my guild while being on a PvE server, I would.
    You do realize the majority of this game is Cross-Server right?

Switch to a PVE server, Skype,Ventrillo,Discord with them and group with them. Therefore you still play together and you are on a PVE server.

You have Options, Pick one and roll with it. PVP servers are NOT changing and like I said blizzard's stance on that has been quite clear.

You have that option. It's on PvE servers. Doing it on PvP servers ruins it for players that didn't make the mistake of "rolling on the wrong server". They shouldn't have to not engage in PvP because you made a mistake and want people to bend for you.
    No, I don't want people to "bend to me".
    I simply don't want to PvP.

You can do it all you want but I don't want it! How is this hard to understand?

You have that option. It's on PvE servers. Doing it on PvP servers ruins it for players that didn't make the mistake of "rolling on the wrong server". They shouldn't have to not engage in PvP because you made a mistake and want people to bend for you.
    The other players don't have control over me and they will not engage in PVP with me if I decide to stay in the city, for example. (I am using "me" to simplify sentences, just in case.)

The above is a complete non-starter.

Friends are account-bound, yes. Guilds, not so much. That's your choice... if you want to be with your friends, deal with PVP. If you don't like the server, xfer, because eventually you'll quit the game anyways and lose your friends.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

You'll only have people that actually wants to fight however. That should be an improvement for people like you, right?
    You mean like on PVE servers where its Optional.....

PVP servers its ment to NOT be optional because.............ITS A PVP SERVER.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    You do realize the majority of this game is Cross-Server right?

Switch to a PVE server, Skype,Ventrillo,Discord with them and group with them. Therefore you still play together and you are on a PVE server.

You have Options, Pick one and roll with it. PVP servers are NOT changing and like I said blizzard's stance on that has been quite clear.
    I can't be in the same guild and I can't raid with them. What would be the point?

You'll still have people to fight. You'll only have people that actually wants to fight however. That should be an improvement for people like you, right?
    I've played on PvE servers, and literally nobody is PvP marked. I personally didn't bother either because even if I did, the only time something happened was when several people ganged up on me at once (3+, handling 2 is doable). Note that that was on a PvE server, on PvP server the vast majority of fights I have are fair or at the very least fights where both parties have a chance of winning.

I simply don't want to PvP.
    Then go to a PVE server......

I can't be in the same guild and I can't raid with them. What would be the point?
    If its outside of Mythic Raiding then ya u can raid with them. You keep making excuses for your poor choices. You have options, deal with it or sit in dal.