Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I didn't see it as a problem at all. Saw the healer lol a few times cuz I was taking a lot of damage, but that's his fuckin' job to heal.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Moxal View Post
    Also, it just released. People who haven't run it umpteen times on regular mythic will learn the strats over time.
    Not like it was the entry raid for the game for about 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Yeah, because New Kara is a 1:1 copy of Old Kara. *eyeroll*
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    OK, now I'm 100% sure i will be called idiot, clueless, elitest or who knows what else but this is just insane.

I decided to do a daily LFD, there was call to arms so why not and even if i queued when the wait time was over didnt got it.

I got into Lower Karazhan, 1st people didnt know where to go which isnt a problem, just follow people that know, but people couldnt do anything, people were doing <120k dps on 1st boss, me as tank ( yes I am above 900 ) were doing 2x combined dps of all dps. No stuns, no nothing, 4 died on the 2nd boss because they didnt know what do do. The dungeon is overtuned for people that don't have good gear and no one to carry them, thats just my opinion but well.

Anyway i got kicked from the dungeon because I dared to say "step it up a little", queued again, got into SAME group and got kicked after 3min again, this time i got deserter.
    karma bit you back ? i bet "step it up a little" meant in fact " in order to assert my dominance i started to call them names "

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    and how many of those players are still in game ? couple thousands

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    karma bit you back ? i bet "step it up a little" meant in fact " in order to assert my dominance i started to call them names "
    Neah, I never call ppl names. What i wrote here is what I wrote to them....