Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    What's to say that the invasions won't increase in intensity and uptime like they did during the Legion pre-patch?

People being overly dramatic as per usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjen666 View Post
    First assault, big moment, tons of shards to farm to get gear and try for the artifact challenge right?

Yes - if you don't happen to have a job and miss the entire assault.

Thank you, Blizzard.
    This whole xpac was designed for people who don't work. Gotta get those "deep engagement" and "total hours played" metrics up!!

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt the assaults will be removed seeing as they're part of the Pathfinder meta, so there's no real rush to do them.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Well we clearly know what happened. You prioritized warming up a meal over an invasion :P
    Who knew that piece of chicken was going to take 8 hours to cook lmao...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    I doubt the assaults will be removed seeing as they're part of the Pathfinder meta, so there's no real rush to do them.
    Well they can't go on forever either..

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Don't worry about it too much, the rewards are pretty shit. Not saying the timing isn't bad, but you're not missing out on much.
    Only 1500 rep not a big deal at all..

This thread is mindboggling people are actually blaming the players rather than Blizzard astonishing.

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    Who knew that piece of chicken was going to take 8 hours to cook lmao...

- - - Updated - - -

Well they can't go on forever either..
    Well they can because each zone is in the past when a new expansion appears, that is why Arthas is alive if you go do WoTLK questing on new toons. So when they next exp appears broken shore will be a past area.

I hate players that suck at WoW, But I also hate wanna be elitist who barely down normal raid and said that the game is too easy...... yea show me you mythic achivement before you say its too easy otherwise move along scum, because I heard wildstar need you.

Deleted

aye

First assault, big moment, tons of shards to farm to get gear and try for the artifact challenge right?

Thank you, Blizzard.
    They even responded:

I know everyone is eager to get these assaults done in order to unlock flying, and the timing of the current assault isn't really ideal for those who are at work, school or handling other real world commitments.

However, the assaults are here to stay for the foreseeable future so everyone will have ample opportunities to get them done. There will always be at least one assault per day.

linke here can't post eudotbattledotnet/forums/en/wow/topic/17615342589#detail

I think the moral of the story is something like: you will get them done eventually (patch 8.0 or something)

Who the hell come up with this shit?
    Last edited by mmocc22152c261; 2017-04-05 at 02:06 PM. Reason: still angry

Why do they last 6 hours? If there's one per day they can easily make them last 12 hours at least.

whats silly is they could have just had 1 invasion per day in 1 zone, and once you complete it you're phased into the non invasion version of the zone. SIMPLE

Are the quests for Rep daily or weekly?

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Are the quests for Rep daily or weekly?
    lets hope at least weekly and not one time.

10+ Year Old Account
    they add more every week, we'll get our chance. just be patient.
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

If they push flying back even further they are going to get burned

Blizzard must like shitstorms. Between monster scaling and this they have done their best to make 7.2 one of the worst patches ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    If they will not change this, will be a really really bad move from Blizzard.

Invasion shuold be always up, or at least like they was during prepatch.

Blizzard want to avoid invasion spamming? Just cap the shard and rep you take from them, problem solved.
    that's not it, they don't want to get to a point where people cant level due to the invasions

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    that's not it, they don't want to get to a point where people cant level due to the invasions
    That would be easy with phasing.
    Then again, i heard the Invasion-WQ's give very good EXP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cateran View Post
    You need to check more carefully next time..the new quest in your list to talk to Jarrod (or who the heck) in Black Rook Hold.....
    Thanks mate, but there was no new quest nor question marks on map in Valsharah for me.
    Btw, when when did you received that quest? After completing those invasion quests, or when you enter Valsharah from another location? Just curious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Oh, I am usually at work 9:00-19:00 which includes travel, so even 12 hrs invasion is cutting it close. And I don't plan to take weekends off for this...

I mean, it is no problem for my kind of work to visit MMO C for a coffee break, but certainly a problem to play ^^
    26k posts, that's a lot of coffee breaks

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

Thank you, Blizzard.
    Lmao I work 45 hours a week full time, and play poker for another 20 per week. Please tell me more about how hard your life is and how it's such a travesty that you missed one assault in a video game

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    26k posts, that's a lot of coffee breaks
    Lawlll. Get him
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Oh, I am usually at work 9:00-19:00 which includes travel, so even 12 hrs invasion is cutting it close. And I don't plan to take weekends off for this...

I mean, it is no problem for my kind of work to visit MMO C for a coffee break, but certainly a problem to play ^^
    +1

/10char