Poll: Are you Revered with the Armies of Legion fall, and now have flight?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Game with flight whistle is good as is.
    Im not grinding flying cause there is no need for me. I'll get it when I get it and it will be cool when I do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Exactly thats what you do.
    Is the 1500 rep quest only available once a week?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Once per character, it's not repeatable.

7+ Year Old Account
    i do but but the hotfix whent out and it still says i need the invasion? what is going on

when is the hotfix going out?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

There have been a few lvl 100s flying around stormheim for a few months now. Their mounts look like they are running and lagging tho its so weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    If you mean the invasion q, its just a part of campaign quest line. You do it once and thats it, invasions give rep only with the location factions.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firminator View Post
    There have been a few lvl 100s flying around stormheim for a few months now. Their mounts look like they are running and lagging tho its so weird.
    Aaah, them bots though.

And no, I'm not revered yet. I'm a little bit less than a third in honored though.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

the funny thing is the guys rushing for flying are the one opposing it the most.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

the realm hop thing still works?

been trying to grind the rep but oh man it is painful as hell, saw the realm hop thing but the addon seems to have been taken down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dungo View Post
    I'll have flying once the hotfix is enabled. Hit revered on the 4th, was hoping that I'd have flying this morning but seems like the hotfix hasn't been applied yet
    They said it will most likely require a hard realm restart

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonjooce View Post
    They said it will most likely require a hard realm restart
    when? Because they said it would be in a hotfix
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

i just realize how fucking bad jaylock is at this game by looking at his paladin's nighthold kills...jesus

Quote Originally Posted by hyphnos View Post
    What are you doing to move the faction that quickly?
    Human. Insignias. Farming rares and supplies like batshit crazy. I main horde but have a Human 110 alt for flying since it's account wide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    the funny thing is the guys rushing for flying are the one opposing it the most.
    lol this is comical.

I'm not rushing to get flying, im just being the slow and steady turtle. I do my world quests, and order hall missions each day, like the game is supposed to be played. Revered will just come naturally as a result of me doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by nitr0x11 View Post
    Im almost there, pretty mind numbing server hopping for the treasure chests tho...
    What addon do you use for that these days?

Don't you need like a specific quest completed in the weekly gated questline?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nitr0x11 View Post
    You can literally see in a few posts above how people are farming rep
    I've got to say, that sounds boring as. But each to their own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nmkyungri View Post
    i just realize how fucking bad jaylock is at this game by looking at his paladin's nighthold kills...jesus
    1) my paladin is one of my many alts, and currently I enjoy playing him right now, hence showing my char profile to you... people...

2) I'm enjoying the game while not raiding hardcore currently. I usually ramp up my raiding on the end tier of an expansion. Thats when I start doing mythic stuff. (see Strudle-US Korgath for reference for WoD raiding)

I could very well raid in 2 mythic raiding guilds that I have great relationships with currently, but for the time being, i choose not to.

Of course go ahead and say "blah blah blah you are a nub, LFR tool, scrub, etc etc etc" im fine with you and others like you spewing your toxic bile. I play the game and enjoy it. So yeah, right now im pretty casual and I don't deserve mythic loot, and I don't deserve all the goodies and toys and mounts right now.. but when I feel like ramping it up I will be deserving because I will be doing the hard things that merit such goodies.

Deleted
    Something around 6 or 7k away from flying. Hope Blizzard adds more WQ to speed things up. I'm not going to spend hours on farming treasures !

I am 2811/12000 atm, missed both Invasions so far >.<