Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I don't see how its any stronger than an innocent child. Regarding whether it's 1 shot or not, I'd prefer not to say right now so that scum can't assess whether I'm a priority to kill.

You dont see how its stronger????? Really? You said you could pardon anyone

- - - Updated - - -

But who cares I'm not here to discuss balance Id rather hear who you want to lynch

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post

Pala who do you want to lynch?
    My first instinct is Danner but he was soft claiming very very early on about his role, which has sort of been blown out now by you and Catta.

Based on your results, do you think danner is lying to us? Or just confused?

There's a possibility that all 3 trains yesterday were town. In which case the scum will all be middle of the pack in them.

I'll need to reread the day to check the votes on me and danner but here are the Largehorn votes :

Largehorn: 7 (+1) - Danner #173, Marack #175, Listo #177, Graeham #181, Crackleslap #182, Palawin #195, Tumppu #202

Obviously not a point in Danner's favour - yesterday's interaction with large and then single handedly choosing large as the lynch... But other than danner, I wouldn't mind seeing pressure on Listo Graeham and Crackle. Marack too but to a slightly lesser extent.

I've been pretty focused on my own defence, and haven't been reading closely about other things. I'm in court this morning but will try to reread day 2 in my lunch break .

- - - Updated - - -

Also.. I apologise for being so angry - - you'll understand why when you see my flip.

Well, role confirmed I guess. I maintain that this could be a scum role, though I am not immediatley clear on how it would then be countered.

Virothe, I think you need to explain things a bit further here. Is this confidence of yours exclusively down to Palawin being the person who avoided a lynch when we lynched Largehorn, or is there something more to it?

Because I am not at all sure I understand you here.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Well, role confirmed I guess. I maintain that this could be a scum role, though I am not immediatley clear on how it would then be countered.

Virothe, I think you need to explain things a bit further here. Is this confidence of yours exclusively down to Palawin being the person who avoided a lynch when we lynched Largehorn, or is there something more to it?

Because I am not at all sure I understand you here.
    Or we could talk about today's lynch?

- - - Updated - - -

Yesterday largehorn accused you of creating drama to deflect f from votes on you. Do you agree that's what you were doing?

- - - Updated - - -

I ask because it looks like that's what you're trying to do now.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Virothe, I think you need to explain things a bit further here. Is this confidence of yours exclusively down to Palawin being the person who avoided a lynch when we lynched Largehorn, or is there something more to it.
    Ya not sure how many times i have to I know he is scum for that to sink in to peoples heads. I wouldnt be saying that if it an assumption based on what they had done in the thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mmm. Day started as I went to sleep and then had a super long day at work. Started at 6am and finish at 3pm. ._.

Have read through thread, I'm inclined to believe Viorthe right now. But its nothing but a gut feeling. Though there's not many times were I feel good about Virothe. XD

Gonna have a proper read. Unfortunately it seems we cant lynch Palawin? (today?)

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    . Unfortunately it seems we cant lynch Palawin? (today?)
    Fortunately we can still lynch you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fortunately we can still lynch you.
    and 2+2 is 3. What else is new?

Tell me who your scumbuddies are and I won't lynch you

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell me who your scumbuddies are and I won't lynch you
    Dupti and Catta.

Alright I'm not going to lynch you then. So which townie should we mislynch?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well seeing as both my scum buddies dupti and catta have the same role, I'd say go for Marack [assumption] or Danner because they can both be immune in some way. SAME ROLE! OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!

Deleted
    I was hoping for something a bit more interesting.

Anyways Danner it should be bloody obvious why virothe knows pala to be scum. They're scum buddies! (Did I get that right virothe?)

Anyways I'm going to leave my vote where it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    I was hoping for something a bit more interesting.

Anyways Danner it should be bloody obvious why virothe knows pala to be scum. They're scum buddies! (Did I get that right virothe?)

Anyways I'm going to leave my vote where it is.
    Well you should have known better. The taketh awayerer does not giveth.

I feel like Danner should die tomorrow, if he is poisoned, and its a standard poison. If Marack really claims whatever he'll probably be NK'd. Palawin will probably be lynched tomorrow.

Hmm. I kinda like your listo vote. Reasoning is meh, but I feel like its a good place to target. Because honestly I don't have much else so far this game.

Whilst we're at it, I'm either blind or Marack hasn't said much. So, @Marack how you feelin about people in the game thus fa yo?

Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    Or we could talk about today's lynch?

- - - Updated - - -

Yesterday largehorn accused you of creating drama to deflect f from votes on you. Do you agree that's what you were doing?

- - - Updated - - -

I ask because it looks like that's what you're trying to do now.
    You can't make an omelette without violently lynching a few innocents?

Seriously though; Largehorn did all that to himself. He asked a question, I answered. He reacted terribly to to my answer, lashing out and seeing patterns that wasn't there. At which point I saw smoke and assumed that to be caused by a bad conscience. That's the reason why I eventually voted him yesterday.

Clearly that didn't work out, but I still think he was my best lead yesterday.

Since we're not lynching you today either way, I agree we need to talk about today's lynch. But that's essentially what I am doing by questioning Virothe here. You accused him of throwing shit out. I want to know exactly what that shit is, in case you are correct, and Virothe is the scum you accuse him of being.

Per #286 Virothe affirms that this isn't all thread reads. So that means I cannot ignore it. I have to trust Virothe on that, because he's essentially gone all in here. Should you flip town as you claim, then Virothe is the one that needs to explain himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    I feel like Danner should die tomorrow, if he is poisoned, and its a standard poison. If Marack really claims whatever he'll probably be NK'd. Palawin will probably be lynched tomorrow.
    Eh, why would I die tomorrow? I was poisoned on N1, that usually means I die on N2, not on N3 right?
    Do you know something I don't here?
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    @Danner Thought you were poisoned night two. My bad. Well then, you're probs back on my suspicion list.

@dupti: Can you confirm if I was poisoned on N2 as well?
    I can't shake the feeling that if a kill on me failed on N1, then I am the logical re-target on N2.

Because if true, this smells like a slip to me. If false, then I might be seeing ghosts here.

You were poisoned n1, unless they need to poison you multiple times to kill you I think it's fair to assume they didn't try last night. I can confirm you didn't get poisoned but it is possible they tried to I guess