Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    It is over in Azsuna, but next should be in Highmountain starting 15:30

EU Invasion Calendar
    Cool guide, but timers are incorrect by 30min.
    Yesterday was 21pm-3am, and in the calendar are 21:30-3.30am.

But we can manage with that, very nice guide.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anufis View Post
    first day 10:00-15:00
    second day 05:00-10:00
    third day 00:00-05:00
    Invasions are 6 hours, not 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Hi all. Quick question.

Trade Chat doesn't bother to answer me, and I cannot find info anywhere so I'm asking this.
    7th April 2017 (EU, if that's of some importance): is the daily invasion already over?
    As far as can be told from current data, an assault spawns at either XX:00 or XX:30, ends 6 hours later and then another assault spawns 12.5 hours after that (at least on US servers, but i would think they work in the same way on EU servers).

So if you can find the *exact* 6 hour window of a single EU assault down to the half hour, you should be able to determine the spawn time for every single assault from now into the indefinite future.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draugr View Post
    Yes it started 22pm Server time , not on the half hours at all.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    "Developers’ notes: The rotating Legion Assault schedule is designed to have them active at varying times of day over the course of a given week, to accommodate different work schedules and available free time. We're hesitant to have an Assault last for too long, because they stomp on the entire World Quest content of a given zone for the duration, potentially leaving players with nothing to do there once the Assault is complete."
    This is a cheap excuse from their side imho. They could just change the phase for the player, after he has finished the assault (and left the zone once or w/e)

This calendar wasn't made by me, and I think that 30min being incorrect do not make it useless.

Yesterday on EU realms Azsuna was impossible to do anyway xD I hope blizz fix this issue until next invasion ...

Oh and after timer hit 0:00 - you still have about 15-30min to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    This is a cheap excuse from their side imho. They could just change the phase for the player, after he has finished the assault (and left the zone once or w/e)
    Indeed. Problem they have is that even people with lvl109 and lover still see this invasion (I saw 106lvl yesterday in lagfest in Azsuna). Whatever they use to split people on 'shards' do not work during invasion (I saw like 50-100 players in azsuna at the same time lol).
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2017-04-07 at 09:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    I think the system is poor where it can replace existing WQ (dunno if the timers are paused or just expire, if they got <6 hours).

You will be tired of them at some point anyways. Right now they spawn so that there are 4 invasions per 3 days, so one every 18 hours.

The first 4 invasions will be at (CEST)
    05.04: 10:00 (Val'Sharah)
    06.04: 04:00 (Stormheim), 22:00 (Azsuna)
    07.04: 16:00 (Highmountain) (Up later today)

And the next one again will probably be at 08.04 around 10:00, unless there is some kind of cooldown/offset between each cycle. We will wait and see. So 2 out of 3 days have invasions up during prime time, which means they should be easily attainable if you just play at the same hours every day.
    Last edited by Unbelievr; 2017-04-07 at 09:13 AM.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account

Yesterday on EU realms Azsuna was impossible to do anyway xD I hope blizz fix this issue until next invasion ...
    Azsuna got fixed shortly afterwards, did it 3 times, and the 2nd/3rd time, farondis was alone with no players waiting for him anymore.

There was insane lag trying to do it via world quest finder however.

Deleted
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    "Developers’ notes: The rotating Legion Assault schedule is designed to have them active at varying times of day over the course of a given week, to accommodate different work schedules and available free time. We're hesitant to have an Assault last for too long, because they stomp on the entire World Quest content of a given zone for the duration, potentially leaving players with nothing to do there once the Assault is complete."
    that's funny. they're so worried about players not being able to do the tired old shit that that they don't want to let them do the new.

It is over in Azsuna, but next should be in Highmountain starting 15:30

EU Invasion Calendar
    Assuming that the EU servers are the same as the US servers in this regard: it's 12.5 hours in between the end time of one assault and the start of another, not 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Azsuna got fixed shortly afterwards, did it 3 times, and the 2nd/3rd time, farondis was alone with no players waiting for him anymore.

There was insane lag trying to do it via world quest finder however.
    Well I had this insane lag without addon ... I gave up after 30min as it wasn't that fun ;(
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Deleted
    This calendar wasn't made by me, and I think that 30min being incorrect do not make it useless.

Oh and after timer hit 0:00 - you still have about 15-30min to finish.
    No, as i said in my post, its a cool guide after all.
    Invasion in Azsuna was bugged, but you could finished that, you only just had to abandon quest>logout>pick quest again>enter scenario easy

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well I had this insane lag without addon ...
    Maybe the addon causes the mega server lag, as it said something like "searching 86 groups for this quest"

It basicly put me in this frozen state multiple times I joined a cross realm group.

Deleted
    You go to bed at 22pm ?? lol
    Invasion was 22pm to 4am today (game time).

Invasions got 12h of cd, so u be able do sometime.
    yesterday started at 22pm (game time), you were at school/working at that hour ??
    It spawned 22 server time but i confused it with my countries time (23:00)
    Last edited by mmocebc4a63931; 2017-04-07 at 09:38 AM. Reason: confused server time with my countries time

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iettlopp View Post
    Not in EU. it spawned like 23:00. People have jobs or school the next day.
    It was 22:00 server time EU, I was in the zone when it happened , my current WQ simply vanished and the sky changed color.

(was using inky darkness potion and invasions aren't dark nights but green-ish)

No, as i said in my post, its a cool guide after all.
    Invasion in Azsuna was bugged, but you could finished that, you only just had to abandon quest>logout>pick quest again>enter scenario easy
    I couldn't even finish more than 1 WQ during invasion -_-

Maybe the addon causes the mega server lag, as it said something like "searching 86 groups for this quest"

It basicly put me in this frozen state multiple times I joined a cross realm group.
    Probably, but then again cross realm do not exist anymore in a meaning we knew from WoD ... I was leaning more into "russians ddos blizz servers".

Deleted
    It was 22:00 server time EU, I was in the zone when it happened , my current WQ simply vanished and the sky changed color.

(was using inky darkness potion and invasions aren't dark nights but green-ish)
    i am stopid, confused my countries time with server time..... but it still kinda late imo. should be much earlier like 17 and 20:00 server time.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    i am stopid, confused my countries time with server time..... but it still kinda late imo. should be much earlier like 17 and 20:00 server time.
    It should be around 16:00 server time in Highmountain today if calculations are correct.

Deleted
    Not in EU. it spawned like 23:00. People have jobs or school the next day.
    wtf are u talking about, dont make wrong comments, in EU started 22PM (game time).