Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

US Nether Disruptor at 84%, but...

Just wondering/raising awareness, wouldn't be a better deal to delay that until tuesday for max profit? i see everyone dumping resources on it to a point where it will probably be done by friday/saturday and get destroyed before the weekly reset, i stopped supplying it already but i wanted to hear what people had to say about it.

Since this is kind of a community thing in a sense, what's your best approach to these buildings?

You can't stop it no matter how much you want to, I don't even know why you would bother believing you could. Just go with the flow baby.

Deleted
    you're right. i 'm doing the same right now. it would be a total waste of ressources.

I want the world bosses on Broken shore so I will keep providing resources into it.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Traum3n View Post
    Just wondering/raising awareness, wouldn't be a better deal to delay that until tuesday for max profit? i see everyone dumping resources on it to a point where it will probably be done by friday/saturday and get destroyed before the weekly reset, i stopped supplying it already but i wanted to hear what people had to say about it.

Since this is kind of a community thing in a sense, what's your best approach to these buildings?

Dump all my resources for AP and not look back.

If the bonus is up and I can benefit from it, cool. If not? No biggie, it's just a bonus not a must.

I stack my resource and never spend them.

Just wondering/raising awareness, wouldn't be a better deal to delay that until tuesday for max profit?
    How would delaying it until just after my two raiding days help ?

For some idiotic reason - the Mage Tower is shooting up again.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    I stack my resource and never spend them.
    So you just keep 1,000 on you without using them?

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    So you just keep 1,000 on you without using them?
    Aye. It used to go way higher but the lowerd the cap for whatever reason.

Aye. It used to go way higher but the lowerd the cap for whatever reason.
    They did it to prevent people like you I assume. They'd rather people use the resources than hoard them forever.
    Though why do you not spend them despite being unable to get more?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Anuwiel View Post
    you're right. i 'm doing the same right now. it would be a total waste of ressources.
    Why would it be a total waste of resources?

They did it to prevent people like you I assume. They'd rather people use the resources than hoard them forever.
    Though why do you not spend them despite being unable to get more?
    Why would you spend it though? You'll get nothing for it.

Rep/Legendary chances/wanting a building now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

You get plenty from spending them. Rep for the already long grind, a chest that often has tokens and other goodies, and you progress whatever building you want next. There's no reason not to spend them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    1% is shooting up again?
    shooting up is a 'measure' of speed, not position.

Enjoy your free education young'un.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

You get plenty from spending them. Rep for the already long grind, a chest that often has tokens and other goodies, and you progress whatever building you want next. There's no reason not to spend them.
    I have little need for the rep and what tokens are you talking about?
    Unless it's an actual gear reward, then I find it rather pointless.

To be honest though, I haven't done much on that island anyway. Spent an hour or two there the first day and damn, is that palce boring.
    It's just a dead rock with random mobs on it. I'd rather take another selfie patch than that crap.

How do the world bosses work exactly? If they work like traditional world bosses, wouldn't delaying till Sunday or Monday be optimal? Get 2 resets on World boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Generally you would want to have all the buildings up when a new ID starts (so tuesday/wednesday), since I assume most will be raiding then - at least with their mains. It's just another design flaw that the buff uptime is pretty much random (not as in RNG but as in you cannot controll the masses), and you may or may not profit from it as I assume not many guilds or raids will reschedule their raids depending on the availability of the buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    shooting up is a 'measure' of speed, not position.

Enjoy your free education young'un.
    How can you possibly measure the speed of 0 to 1 accurately?

You'll never be able to control it, it's pointless. You're talking to the entire region, millions of people most of which don't even read forums, it's not gonna happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Rep, ap, gold, class hall resources, nethershards, gear tokens, legendary chance. Lol.