Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Pick it up with me instead.

Have you worked on a hotel before? Can you atleast imagine, that wierd people are coming and going all the time. Do you even have a job?

If any of that is yes, I think its fair, that this person, was just MAKING SURE(maybe because of personal experience from customers), that this guy was not a wierdo. Do you want to be the hotel guy, where you later figure out, you allowed something horrible to happend?

And NOBODY is thinking of that. Its all about ego.

The stupidity you find here is...
    If you're going to judge everyone by the lowest common denominator than just insert a GPS tracker into everyone already, fuck civil rights lets just go full guilty before innocent!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Fun fact; I'm fairly sure these guys are the same sort of guys that are first to condemn someone as guilty if there's a chance he's a Muslim.
    People here are specifically mentioning policies like those, because we are also denouncing them as wrong. Stop and Frisk and stopping muslims has been mentioned multiple times, because they are being brought up metaphorically as ANOTHER bad policy.

So I think your baseless ad hom here is obviously misplaced.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I don't approve of a waiter doing this.
    But you approve of random people in the service industry asking for proof. No problems here.

Deleted
    And the protocol isn't exclusive to Hotels.

"'Operation Makesafe’ is an initiative to highlight the responsibilities of the community to report any concerns of CSE. Operation Makesafe will seek to raise awareness within the hospitality, transport and licensed premises trades around the possible warning signs to look out for when coming into contact with young people they believe may be at risk of sexual exploitation."
    It's a public awareness campaign, not a legal mandate for hotels to report every single male travelling with a minor to the authorities. The campaign leaflet even explicitly lists the type of behavior that prompts police involvement, namely adults specifically requesting an isolated room, frequent visitors who have no reason to actually be a frequent visitor and guests who are secretive about traveling with a kid.

This is not the Gestapo demanding collaborators to report anyone they think might have links with the local resistance.
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2017-04-07 at 02:29 PM.

Deleted
    its very common for grown men to take young women out for walk , why its bad in usa . maybe stop being so pussy country

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    I am going to suggest that if privacy was his primary concern selling his story to The Sun was not the most intelligent move.
    Didn't know The Sun wanted to see his Facebook messages.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    Because they are not staying at a store or a train station for the night. If they do so, I'm sure it's reasonable to ask for ID or call the cops on them.
    Why would staying the night matter? Wouldn't a child molester possibly use a train to travel with the child? Wouldn't the kidnapper bring the child to a store to buy clothes or food?

Exactly this.
    So whenever a man or woman is seen with a child they call the police?
    That's the policy?

Shit like this is why men still die earlier than women on average. :P

I am going to suggest that if privacy was his primary concern selling his story to The Sun was not the most intelligent move.
    His privacy has already been fucked at this point. Might as well burn down the hotel with bad publicity and lawsuits now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    Then you are obviously out of touch with the issue, therefore having a lesser opinion of the matter.
    So you are an expert in this? So, show me the stats on percentage of people at theme parks being child rapists please. Since you are so informed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    That's the policy?
    If these guys had their way, whenever 2 people of any age or gender were seen together you would need to be carrying consent forms.

Perhaps he wanted money for being offended? Or wanted more sight on the issue by a national audience?

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    That's the policy?
    And demand their Facebook messages.

Dark twist: What if the clerk was hoping to find pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Didn't know The Sun wanted to see his Facebook messages.
    They didn't, but what does this have to do with anything I wrote?

Deleted
    They didn't, but what does this have to do with anything I wrote?
    There are varying degrees of privacy.

You're assuming that's what's happening.
    So you are assuming whenever they see a person with a child they call the police?

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Ahahah. No backing off safety checks. Remember, if it works...
    Safety, especially children's safety > your feelings. I'm sorry, but your feelings simply are not important in comparison.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Better safe than sorry. His feelings <<<<< child safety, and it's just a fact of this world that thousands of children are stuck in the sex market due to there being a customer base...

What I'd like to know is this; Would they ask for proof if it were a mother and her young son/daughter checking in?
    Yes actually, had that happen to me and my mother because we have different last names. Because apparently the concept of divorce and remarriage hadn't hit Minneapolis yet. They threaten her with so many charges, and held us up for 4 hours, even after she showed my BIRTH CERTIFICATE and HOSPITAL RECORDS. On the bright side, our lawyer had a field day.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    His privacy has already been fucked at this point. Might as well burn down the hotel with bad publicity and lawsuits now.
    Had it? How? And what lawsuit do you think he could bring against the hotel?