Page 32 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Let me rephrase: where are all the rest of the pictures of children not giving a shit about a terrorist attack and goofing around when everyone else is shocked?
    I don't know but at the same time, I doubt most people would take pictures of their kids at a time like that.
    Trying to spin that as "afghan kids love terrorist attacks" is just pathetic.

Kids are kids. Mine aksked a few questions about what happend yesterday and ran out to play in the yard 5 mins later without a worry in the world. It's how children work.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Kids are kids. Mine aksked a few questions about what happend yesterday and ran out to play in the yard 5 mins later without a worry in the world. It's how children work.
    Do you happen to live in the downtown of Stockholm?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Thoughts go out to the families of the victims, this is a tragedy.

I also have to say sometimes blessings come in adverse situation. Maybe Greece being left poor and destitute with little of value to target has saved us from being a target to these types of attacks so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Do you happen to live in the downtown of Stockholm?
    No, I do not.
    I have friends and family there though.

Quote Originally Posted by thekingziko View Post
    This is what ISIS wants, they don't want Sweden or Neutral countries to threat muslims well to recruit more people.
    Lol the level of mental gymnastics you guys pull off in order to remain ignorant is astounding. They target you because their religion tells them that they will rule the world and that they should kill unbelievers. They've been doing it for 1400 years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I can't see radical Muslims attacking Sweden, far as I know Sweden hasn't fired a shot or dropped a bomb in the Middle East. What? They just attacked Sweden because Swedes are Northern Europeans?
    Those radicals don't follow such logic. If you are white, you are their enemy. If you aren't radical Muslim (normal Muslims are also targets), you are their enemy. Being in state of war is just a bonus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Two conflicting ideologies can never exist.
    That is why we need to eradicate the far right from Europe.
    Neo-Nazi's need a truck to the face, sadly this happened to innocent people.
    yeah this sort of 'healthy' behavior is something we have tried to get away from in the west.

When things like this happen, it is time to call in:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by sixbocta View Post
    Lol the level of mental gymnastics you guys pull off in order to remain ignorant is astounding. They target you because their religion tells them that they will rule the world and that they should kill unbelievers. They've been doing it for 1400 years.
    Then why are most of the victims of terroris attacks muslims themselves?
    You don't see the flaw in your "logic" here?

Deleted
    rofl go get help

Sectarian violence, their interpretation is the "wrong" one. And that in areas where violent extremists (note- the minority of Muslims) are active, tend to be in majority Muslim nations, so it makes sense to attack your own back yard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

It's not like infighting between different "sects" is anything even remotely new when it comes to religious fanatics, though. I highly doubt any european with the slightest knowledge of history would get the least bit surprised in that department.

Deleted
    because they regard their 'heretical' sects as worse than the infidels?

Quote Originally Posted by rukya View Post
    rofl go get help
    For what? Care to elaborate?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Some people are celebrating
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C81dAN5XoAIdg5q.jpg
    Looks Afghan, but can't be sure
    To be fair, that looks more like a child who thinks being on some broadcast is fun. Kids are doing this all the time when they happen to stumble across an interview in the streets, it doesn't necessarily have something to do with "celebrating the attack".

Quote Originally Posted by Sama-81 View Post
    It's not like infighting between different "sects" is anything even remotely new when it comes to religious fanatics, though. I highly doubt any european with the slightest knowledge of history would get the least bit surprised in that department.
    No debate there.

Deleted
    Are the names of the victims available? I can't seem to find anything, but most news posts are in a tongue I don't understand.

Let them be remembered.

No debate there.
    Oh, I certainly agree that christianity was no better. Not in the slightest. The difference lies in the fact that for some religions, those issues had their peak hundreds of years ago. While others, evidently, have roughly the same maturity level even today. It's beyond embarrassing, really, not to mention absolutely tragic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sama-81 View Post
    Oh, I certainly agree that christianity was no better. Not in the slightest. The difference lies in the fact that for some religions, those issues had their peak hundreds of years ago. While others, evidently, have roughly the same maturity level even today. It's beyond embarrassing, really, not to mention absolutely tragic.
    Peak, maybe. There are still some pretty nasty stuff being committed in the name of christianity in parts of the world however.
    Religious fanatics are dangerous. It doesn't matter what religion they follow.

Good old sunni/shia conflict that been going on since the day their profet died, id say now its worse then ever with them slaughtering eachother daily.