Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    You guys do realise than the next expac is 100% naga/old god themed ? I mean come on.

You see Azshara and her nagas, you see plenty of old god/void themed creatures. The dagger.

While we're busy fighting on argus in 7.3, Azeroth will be invaded by the void/old gods minion.
    100% agree. It's the logical consequence and I would be astounded if this wouldn't be the setting of the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Endboss on Argus? Fel-infused Jaina Proudmoore, because she's so pissed at everyone that she said "fuck it i'll go to the legion"

calling it now.
    Jaina is gonna turn out to be Mal'Ganis the entire time. Like the real Jaina died in the bombing of Theramore, and Mal'Ganis was like "Yo, I'm taking this body"

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I really hope Khadgar dies (he's just annoying and became too powerful within two expansions) and Jaina becomes the next Guardian of Tirisfal - like a young Aegwynn. Would love to see her go savage in the next expansion.

But yes, you're right. Gen and Sylvanas might extend their storyline in the upcoming expansion, I don't think we'll see more of them in Legion.
    Nah, fuck Jaina. I could have accepted that like 3 expansions ago, but she is just a completely butchered character now and no amount of redemption will save her being a giant cunt.

I kinda like the normal leader Kadghar, but the garbage quircky shit they try to pull on the shore is really annoying, I agree with that. And oh my fucking god, the German Voice acting of the guy is the most atrocious I've withnessed to day - completely unacceptable for a major lore character.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2017-04-08 at 05:49 PM. Reason: spelling

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shoryukan View Post
    Archimonde isn't dead and we don't know the exact fate of Kil'jaeden. Given the signs of Kil'jaeden's doubt in Sargeras's plan we could possibly see a different turn of events. Archimonde was just banish back to the Twisting Nether. A demon can only be killed in the Twisting Nether.
    He was killed in the twisting nether.. in mythic difficulty.. safe to say that he's dead

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    100% agree. It's the logical consequence and I would be astounded if this wouldn't be the setting of the next expansion.

Queue "The Dark Below"

So if you simply read the dungeon journal on the current Tomb of Sargeras Raid, avatar of sargeras fight simply involves fighting his old armor buried down there, and KJ fight starts out on his spaceship, and the last phase takes place on/around argus. go take a read for yourself its on the live servers. we are likely going to argus if we end the fight against KJ pretty much there..

10+ Year Old Account
    While we're busy fighting on argus in 7.3, Azeroth will be invaded by the void/old gods minion.
    I might resub for that.
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

Deleted
    You guys do realise than the next expac is 100% naga/old god themed ? I mean come on.

You see Azshara and her nagas, you see plenty of old god/void themed creatures. The dagger.

Well, Wrathion warned us of the coming invasion in Pandaria, but we had WoD after, not Legion. The naga/old god expansion could be after the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    yeah... no, he's dead. that would be the worst "plot twist" in recorded history if he wasn't. also, if you pay close attention to the cinematic, he is an orc when he's killed. sargeras granted him power, but he was never a demon
    It wouldn't. It would be much better than anything else we possibly could see. Also Gul'dan is no mere orc, pay attention to his visuals in p3, maybe look at a picture very closely if you did not catch it ingame. Thats clearly a demon or demonhybrid like Illidan in meta.

What else could we see? Twin Emperor Eredar Twins? uh great......same again.

Weakened Sargeras? Because there is no chance in hell we see im on Argus full empowered. NO WAY! For this, there was no time to build Sargeras up lore wise in his new shape/form.

Both is much lamer than Gul'dan becoming the new right hand of Sargeras, because his 2 leutnants failed him over and over again, even though they had got much morer power to play with than Gul'dan. Heck, I would dismiss them, too.

KJ, knows whats on the line, that is why he got so upset in the cinematic of ToS.

15+ Year Old Account
    I count Archimonde as dead whatever blizzard says we killed him in the twisted nether so dead he is.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    I count Archimonde as dead whatever blizzard says we killed him in the twisted nether so dead he is.
    Nope, because Archimonde only dies finally in the end cinematic of WoD. And thats clearly on Draenor not the TN. In the mythic fight he only drops down in the Twisting Nether.
    So he really can't be technical dead, until a retcon happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Pzyho View Post
    On Mythic you kill him in the Twisting Nether you filthy casual..
    WoD created an alternative time line right?

If so we killed the achi in Dreanor, the one in azeroth was killed in Hyjal, so could still come back

Unless the twisting nether is just connected altogether regardless timelines or alternate realities which would explain why guldan popped back up in azeroth

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    Nope, because Archimonde only dies finally in the end cinematic of WoD. And thats clearly on Draenor not the TN. In the mythic fight he only drops down in the Twisting Nether.
    So he really can't be technical dead, until a retcon happens.
    Like i said i dont care i count him as dead.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by ribthanwa View Post
    We killed archimonde in the twisting nether. He IS, completely, 100%, fully, dead at this point. I assume we will be fighting Kil-Jaeden in the nether as well.
    Just wait until the new lich king raises nefarian who raises archimonde just he did with his sister!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Even if he wasn't killed in the Twisting Nether, he would still be dead. Every demon dies when you kill them. They get resurrected in the Twisting Nether, but being resurrected presupposes that that person is dead. You can't be resurrected, if you're not dead. Just because his soul is floating around the Twisting Nether doesn't mean he's not dead in that moment. In WoW, ghosts and souls exist. Even if you die, your existence continues. But you're still dead. Until someone or something places your soul into a new body or back into your old one.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bing Bong View Post
    Who would we even face on Argus? We're not gonna face Sargeras, no way. And both Kil'jaeden and Archimonde are dead. Who would be a fitting endboss for Legion other than Kil'jaeden?

It will be the third of Sargeras' most trusted Lieutenants. The most devious and deceiving of all. The third of the great triumvirate that ruled Argus and the last to accept His gift.

Velen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    It will be the third of Sargeras' most trusted Lieutenants. The most devious and deceiving of all. The third of the great triumvirate that ruled Argus and the last to accept His gift.

Velen.
    Lol, I had a similar idea, I don't know if they would go for that though, Velen would have to be mind-controlled for that or he would have to pull a Snape. Don't know how that kind of story would go over.

Quote Originally Posted by Archeus9 View Post
    Argus has no potential. Have you seen it in the trailer? It's just a planet-wide Shadowmoon Valley, just more ugly green zones with yellow/purple tossed in it for good measure. Hopefully we will be done with demons after Legion and won't see another fel zone ever again.
    So, you've already decided that future patch 7.3 has absolutely NOTHING worthwhile....

..based on

..a cinematic trailer?
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post

Velen.
    I thought about the same. A "corrupted" Velen would be... amazing. They teased this a bit with the storyline revolving around his son and the aftermath but I am not sure if Blizzard can pull that off.

The last thing this story needs is more corrupted characters. Make new characters ffs.