Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    You guys hear that, I have zero experience with firearms.
    Yes we know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    I'll have an American 180 please bob.

Apparently one of them is up for auction this month.

http://jamesdjulia.com/item/1709-396/

It was nice to think before the NFA trusts were screwed up by Obama I could have had a chance at owning it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    Yes we know.
    From seeing him post for a couple of years, I'm more likely to believe he is a Buldingast, than has no experience with guns. What's a Buldingast? I don't know... I made the word up to emphasize how absurd your comment is.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently one of them is up for auction this month.

http://jamesdjulia.com/item/1709-396/

It was nice to think before the NFA trusts were screwed up by Obama I could have had a chance at owning it.
    Looks like any other machine gun type firearm a far as basic operation of a machine gun. Which has the capacity to fire rounds rapidly in succession, with one pull of the trigger. And before Obama, was possible to own, but very restrictive and costly? That is not true now?
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2017-04-08 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    From seeing him post for a couple of years, I'm more likely to believe he is a Buldingast, than has no experience with guns. What's a Buldingast? I don't know... I made the word up to emphasize how absurd your comment is.
    Absurdity is life.
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

Deleted
    You guys hear that? I have zero experience with firearms.

@Ghostpanther @Stormdash @lockedout @Annoying

Made me laugh, this Amalaric needs to get back under his rock before he makes an even bigger fool of himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Super soaker. The nerf requires some sort of accuracy. The supersoaker lets you adjust while firing. Superior.
    I remember back in the day we had those neon green Super Soaker 50s. I found out that you could remove the water bottle and connect it up to a hose, the threading was the same. Turned it into a freaking pressure washer lol. You were of course limited by hose length and if someone managed to get to the faucet and turn it off, but otherwise you were god. That thing put out so much pressure it would leave welts if you shot someone too close.

I never tried with larger models because we couldn't afford them. Though I do remember a friend's dad took a 200 (big blue one with double bottles), and replaced one of the bottles with a CO2 cartridge. Did just about the same thing as what I was doing with the hose, you didn't need to charge it up, but it would chew through CO2 and water like nobody's business.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

15+ Year Old Account
    Winchester Model 12 for me I think.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    You yanks aren't exactly confounding national stereotypes much here are you?

I realize I'm really late to the party but are we talking inventend originally in the usa or are we talking "also produced" or even "also sold / available in " the us of a?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Guns are fun

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    There's nothing wrong with enjoying guns.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Unless there was some law saying only trusts in your state, you can still file, just need to have fingerprints for all responsible people. Or just do it as an individual.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    ...options 2 and 3 are the same as option 1. Revolvers.

Neither. The Magnum is a toy and not a practical carry handgun neither for military, police or civilian uses.

The Colt Single Action is more concealable, but it is a very old piece of technology.

If I HAD TO go with something American and classic the M1911. It is a classic, it is chambered with something that is widely available and normal, it is infinitely more practical than the .44.

Tho a Glock will always be the best choice.
    Glocks suck....a little 9mm round....you don't know....much of anything about guns. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Glocks suck....a little 9mm round....you don't know....much of anything about guns. lol

I know, 9mm never hurt anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Super soaker. The nerf requires some sort of accuracy. The supersoaker lets you adjust while firing. Superior.
    Can also convert a super soaker into a flame thrower, no problem.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Unless there was some law saying only trusts in your state, you can still file, just need to have fingerprints for all responsible people. Or just do it as an individual.
    Actually some very smart people figured out to get around this. Although depending how many items you plan to buy it could get a little strange...

1.) Step one create a trust for new NFA item(s) (if buying more than one at a single time)
    2.) Get approved with just your submission credentials.
    3.) Ammend trust with additional responsible parties
    4.) Rinse and repeat with all future NFA items.

So you may end up with 20+ different trusts for 20+ nfa items, but technically you can do this.

https://www.silencershop.com/single-shot-trust.html

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Oh the irony in this statement. =/

There is a reason 9mm is the most used duty round in the world and why no one issues .44 magnum duty revolvers or desert eagles.
    Last edited by TITAN308; 2017-04-09 at 12:23 AM.

Actually some very smart people figured out to get around this. Although depending how many items you plan to buy it could get a little strange...

So you may end up with 20+ different trusts for 20+ nfa items, but technically you can do this.

https://www.silencershop.com/single-shot-trust.html
    ATF specifically said you could do stuff like this, though the Silencershop stuff gets a bit odd. Believing you can sell a trust containing only an NFA item gets into iffy/ tax evasion stuff. Doing a trust then adding more folks is spelled out in the FAQ for ATF.
    The single shot trusts are also formed in a different state (they avoided mentioning the which in the discussion) so they don't require notarizing, which is nice, but seems like another "how to avoid your state requirements" thing.

In any case, there's plenty of ways to do it, trust or no.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Oh the irony in this statement. =/

There is a reason 9mm is the most used duty round in the world and why no one issues .44 magnum duty revolvers or desert eagles.
    In Ohio at least, the Highway Patrol use to carry .357 mag revolvers , but switched to 9 mm autos for two primary reasons, a much larger round capacity handgun without reloading and cost. Not disputing your comment, but there may be more going on than just they feel the 9 mm is a better round. It certainly is a round which can get the job done.

My favorite guns are the 1911 guns, since I was a kid I always thought they were cool. Have no idea if they're any good btw, never used a gun.