Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by kevincuomo View Post
    Looked at your name and instantly stopped caring.

infracted - minor spam
    I dunno what you talking about, what's wrong with my name!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    Dont worry, you'll eventually grow up.
    Why you all guys attacking me, i asked for help not for hell
    What i have to do
    if there's no way to get her back
    what i should do to Relieve her pain

Being a young teenager in today's digital society is tough.

10+ Year Old Account
    well people don't like being lied to.

10+ Year Old Account
    please don't murder her

10+ Year Old Account
    So, let me get this straight.

The area you live in essentially (culturally) forbids you from being near her for one reason or another, to the point where you or she may be in physical danger if caught together.

You created an online account to talk to her, but then revealed that you are not 'this person'

unfortunately, lying to her wasn't great, but if it was to protect yourself or her, I get that, sort of? But that still doesn't change the fact that you can't be together in any actuality.

TLDR: Move to another city?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    So, let me get this straight.

The area you live in essentially (culturally) forbids you from being near her for one reason or another, to the point where you or she may be in physical danger if caught together.

You created an online account to talk to her, but then revealed that you are not 'this person'

unfortunately, lying to her wasn't great, but if it was to protect yourself or her, I get that, sort of? But that still doesn't change the fact that you can't be together in any actuality.

TLDR: Move to another city?
    That's what am thinking about, to move from this city
    thank you, is there any way to make her feel better!

10+ Year Old Account
    You lied to her on multiple occasions, because you were afraid she wouldn't like your true self - and now you are asking strangers for an advise on how to act, so that you can avoid showing your true self again. This isn't how it works, buddy. At some point you need to take a deep breath and to act how you would act, not how someone else in your stead would act.

As for how to make her feel better, I don't know, but, I think, honesty is a good first step!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaled Atif View Post
    I lied to the girl who i loved .. is there any way I can win her back?
    Put out of your head this idea that you can ever "win someone," back or otherwise. If fairy tales were honest, the knight would kill the dragon to win the princess only to come home to the castle and find out she's ran off and married the court jester in his absence.

7+ Year Old Account
    i can't understand you sorry
    Likewise
    {10char}

Asking a solution to your problem from people which live in different cultures is a tad pointless. We don't know your ways even if you describe them to us and our answers are based on each persons culture. I won't criticize you why you lied since i don't live in these conditions you are but still... Lying to a person you care for is bad... Like pretty bad.

7+ Year Old Account
    Short answer, no
    Long answer, noooooooooo

The best thing to do is just move on, time will heal those wounds. Trying to repair something like this will just drag it out for the worse

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand what you lied about. People make many Facebook accounts all the time, and there's always a lie here and there. Explain in detail what you lied about, cause otherwise nobody can help you.

Did you lie about your name?
    Fake photos?
    Fake job?
    Fake home?

Cause lying about things like having a big penis with a red Corvette isn't exactly uncommon on Facebook. Hell, people lie about their jobs if they even have one.

It reminds me of my time pretending as a girl for 4years back in the cave ages of Internet playing Ultima online. Man I amassed incredible amount of wealth just by wearing a skirt and top holding a staff crafting pots with alchemy. The men playing the game presented me gold, sets, fucking castle, towers villas etc.

Everything went wrong with the invention of sound chat and webcam. Fuck

Deleted
    Egypt is such a shit tier country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    It reminds me of my time pretending as a girl for 4years back in the cave ages of Internet playing Ultima online. Man I amassed incredible amount of wealth just by wearing a skirt and top holding a staff crafting pots with alchemy. The men playing the game presented me gold, sets, fucking castle, towers villas etc.

Everything went wrong with the invention of sound chat and webcam. Fuck
    I've never understood why some people assume that female chars in MMOs have to be played by female players... I got so much flirty chatter and offers to help in a suggestive way in my direction when I played a female Blood Elf in WoW, it's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

She learned a lesson, you learned a lesson - you hopefully are both better people for it.

Now move on and get some value for money from the lesson ... both of you.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Listen my dude, jerking off keeps you from doing a lot of stupid shit. Just saying.

Yes, you can get her back.

You can get anyone if you do it right.

They're all promiscuous lechers, they just don't know it yet. Or already know it and are lying.

But you're the biggest liar, because you're lying to yourself about this bitch, putting pussy on pedestal. You can get a lot better for a lot easier. Stop being a *monogamous* cuck you lying shitbag. You know what you really want, go and fucking grab it.

Dumb loser like you doesn't even know that demanding ass to mouth ensures you get clean ass bitches, because the only bitch who'd say no to ass to mouth is one who doesn't keep her own asshole clean. Any bitch worth a dime that keeps their asshole clean would be more than okay with ass to mouth, obviously. It's the easiest trick, it's been around for years now and you didn't know that cuz you're a scrub.

"You do ass to mouth?" "Ew gross now!" 100% confirm she's a dumb unhygenic disgusting shitbag.

"Of course, I'm so ready for that!" At least a chance she's a real pleasurable romp.

The key is making sure people don't know this but I'm sharing it with y'all cuz it's so obvious by now if you don't get it you ain't gonna no what the new magic words are anyway.
    Last edited by Thoughtful Trolli; 2017-04-09 at 08:51 AM.

I dunno what you talking about, what's wrong with my name!

- - - Updated - - -

Why you all guys attacking me, i asked for help not for hell
    What i have to do
    if there's no way to get her back
    what i should do to Relieve her pain
    Told ya, time will relieve the pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    If fairy tales were honest, the knight would kill the dragon to win the princess only to come home to the castle and find out she's ran off and married the court jester in his absence.
    Fucking glorious. Permission to use?
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".
    You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".
    Sometimes, I just can't even:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx
    It's just an assertion, so it's neither logical nor illogical.