Was Kara Mythic 0 Nerfed In 7.2?

Does anyone know if they nerfed kara in 7.2 to keep it in line with the other mythic 0's? Since they added mythic + to the dungeon? Or, is it still the most difficult of all the dungeons in base mythic as it was before? I really don't wanna have to deal with shitty pugs failing over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Does anyone know if they nerfed kara in 7.2 to keep it in line with the other mythic 0's? Since they added mythic + to the dungeon? Or, is it still the most difficult of all the dungeons in base mythic as it was before? I really don't wanna have to deal with shitty pugs failing over and over.
    They buffed it, the same as other Mythic 0 dungeons. If you can't do it with a pug maybe the problem is that you are s****? Some DH already soloed it...

I dunno. Last time i did it our group wiped a bunch. But when doing all the other mythic 0's we got through them quite easily. Originally mythic kara was fairly harder than the base mythics. There wasn;'t any mythic +.

Sounds more like a l2p issue tbh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    Sounds more like a l2p issue tbh
    I hate to be banal but it is this.

Haven't done it yet but I'd imagine it's still harder than the others if they didn't touch the health of the bosses. The m+ bosses fall over compared to Kara 0 pre 7.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Flazian View Post
    Haven't done it yet but I'd imagine it's still harder than the others if they didn't touch the health of the bosses. The m+ bosses fall over compared to Kara 0 pre 7.2.
    So mythic +2 is easier than mythic 0 kara?

Quote Originally Posted by longal View Post
    They buffed it, the same as other Mythic 0 dungeons. If you can't do it with a pug maybe the problem is that you are s****? Some DH already soloed it...
    Kara was actually nerfed pretty hard, while the others were buffed slightly to get to a even ground. For example most Kara bosses have now under 100 million HP, while before they nearly all had above 100 million (i think moroes and Attunemen were the exceptions). I think for example shade of Medivh went from 121 million to 89 million (easy now even in a bad grp to kill him before any mechanics), maiden from 121 to 89 (easy kill even before the stun mechanic where you need to get the debuff), Curator from 160 something million to 120 or something, Manawyrm also from 121 to 89 i think, and the last boss also from 121 to 89. They also all seem to do a lot less damage.

Exception though is Nightbane who seems to be unchanged and still at 143 million HP and the same damage values also as before.

Deleted
    They've removed a significant amount of trash (2 or 3 packs?) on the run from the entrance to Opera. Nightbane run is a non issue for any competent pug now - not that it wasn't before, but now there's far more room for error. On the whole it feels like it was nerfed, but that's no doubt due to new artifact traits.