10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I can't say anything about chelsea without getting infracted but yea. Even Leicester saw how well it worked getting the manager out and copied them this year
    Oh for some reason i thought it was Frank that made that post. Thats why i had to comment on it. Not so much fun now that i see that it was you

Deleted
    Turns out Bayern Munich are well shit.
    Actually conceded a goal against this mob.

Can you believe it fam?
    Ham rolls blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    You mean like Chelsea last season?

Sorry, it had to be said!
    Nice bait.
    I won't bite and derail.

Deleted
    Ozil has been fucking atrocious.

Obvious he's out the door but still - playing like that he wouldn't even get in my team - and we're shit.

It is gross how players do this stuff though. Wish I could pack it in and get people fired at work I didnt like. The dream

Deleted
    Le Arse haven't had a shot on target this half.

Penny for your thoughts Durrty lad?

- - - Updated - - -

Just spotted Bully on the Arsenal fan tv bingo.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    It is gross how players do this stuff though. Wish I could pack it in and get people fired at work I didnt like. The dream
    It is but I don't think it's ever that straight forward. Mourinho himself took part of the blame last season. Managers can become complacent too. Not to mention, if they perform shit and get sacked they get some serious compensation. Wouldn't be surprised if some managers performed the same way

Durrty isnt a dirty plastic armchair fan hes at the game right now, the camera man showed him for a sec

Deleted
    Bringing on Flamini just ro rub it in.

Deleted
    Zaha just humiliated Ozil - epic lolz.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    It is but I don't think it's ever that straight forward. Mourinho himself took part of the blame last season. Managers can become complacent too. Not to mention, if they perform shit and get sacked they get some serious compensation. Wouldn't be surprised if some managers performed the same way
    Possibly but its harder for managers to get hired again if they run a team into the ground and lose the dressing room. Its true they get decent pay outs when fired but compared to the salary/sponsorship deal potential etc doesn't make much sense to get one big pay out and bail from the game.

And mou defiantly made big mistakes last season. Not all would be public either im sure like the bust up with the drs

Zaha just ended Ozil's career

Deleted
    Palace were lucky to beat Chelsea the other week (and fucked up my accumulator).

No luck in it tonight though.

Ham rolls blood.

Im back on it fam, Im out wenger out blud

Hes a ham roll

Deleted
    Wenger out

ArsenalFanTV.
    Something to look forward to with my morning coffee tomorrow

Deleted

Arsenal seem to have stolen Spurs' ability to bottle it at the end of the season.

Deleted
    When have Arsenal ever not choked towards the end of a season?

And last season doesn't count, we just choked harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    When have Arsenal ever not choked towards the end of a season?

And last season doesn't count, we just choked harder.
    The year before last, we choked mid season and won our last 10 or so games.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.