Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Start giving Blizz more shit.

We should all start posting more suggestions and new ideas. We should all complain more about things that are absolute dogshit in the Blizz universe. If you don't like something tell those fuckers about it in any way shape or form. For instance, The Emerald Nightmare and TOV were somewhat enjoyable, but overall just very lazy in design. The Rift of Aln for instance, seriously? A milky white mist and some funky walls you can run through partially.

Also whoever designed the mage class mount should be ashamed of themselves. As in, if you think a disc with some magma, arcane energy, or frost flowing through it, takes any bit of imagination, you're out of your fucking mind.

Pretty sure this will be locked but!

AP/AK system should have been account wide.

Enough with the gating of alts to slow down the people that unsub anyway, it hurts those that actually try to play the game.

Deleted
    On the Karazhan chess event, pets and certain spells STILL DO NOT WORK CORRECTLY! Maybe fix it finally, you lazy peons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Complain more? Man, the wow community is the most bitchy and whiney in the whole gaming universe. It will be pretty hard to complain more in my opinion.
    I can agree with you that developers got lazy and lately a lot of stuff looks or feel dull, but 1) they probably know they are lazy and 2) they most likely don't give a shit about feedback so it's pointless even try to do that.
    People should start realize that WoW isn't their golden duck anymore, once upon a time Blizzard cared about World of Warcraft and everything was designed with passion..now sometimes I think they hardly play the game because they are so out of touch.

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

Fuck me. I'll post what I want to post, whenever it's Complimenting, or Shitting on blizz.

Don't make a thread similar to the one about Giving blizzard less shit, kk?

/thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchbringer View Post
    On the Karazhan chess event, pets and certain spells STILL DO NOT WORK CORRECTLY! Maybe fix it finally, you lazy peons.

Exactly. I noticed a lot of "minor" things bugged in Legion, you said it: they are lazy as hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    last thing we need on this forum are more people complaining
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    last thing we need on this forum are more people complaining
    We need more people complaining on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post
    We should all start posting more suggestions and new ideas. We should all complain more about things that are absolute dogshit in the Blizz universe. If you don't like something tell those fuckers about it in any way shape or form. For instance, The Emerald Nightmare and TOV were somewhat enjoyable, but overall just very lazy in design. The Rift of Aln for instance, seriously? A milky white mist and some funky walls you can run through partially.

Also whoever designed the mage class mount should be ashamed of themselves. As in, if you think a disc with some magma, arcane energy, or frost flowing through it, takes any bit of imagination, you're out of your fucking mind.
    I like the mage mount. I also enjoyed the rift of Aln.

Quote Originally Posted by Armakus View Post
    Cooooooool

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Outside of Legion Invasion's shitty time schedules. I'm pretty damn satisfied with Legion as a whole.

Deleted
    Nobody is arguing that it is impossible for people with low standards to enjoy low effort content.

I think there is plenty of that already.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Posting would require me to re-sub, and unsubbing is the most powerful message I can send.

Nobody is arguing that it is impossible for people with low standards to enjoy low effort content.
    Low effort does not mean low quality. Good try, though. I highly recommend playing a different game. I hear Elder Scrolls Online is fun, maybe people would enjoy hearing you needlessly complain over there.

Exactly, I just want stupidity recognized for what it is.

Most enjoyable part about people bitching on Mmo-champ about blizzard is that its not their actual forums therefore people are only venting and are going nowhere.

Want to send blizzard a message, Then Unsub.

Everything else is pointless.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Its not like the vocal minority isn't already a bunch of whiny babies or anything

they'd seriously impress me if they could whine any louder than they already are.

Deleted
    Low effort does not mean low quality. Good try, though.
    I never said that it does, so what was that "Good try, though." about? Your response was very stupid.