Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Dont have champions of legionfall on alts.

So i had this quest aviable on my main it was pretty straight forward (honored rep) went on my alt (friendly rep with legionfall) and theres nothing only a quest to complete an invasion. I hope it appears after i complete the invasion (again).

you need to do "complete the invasion" quest because it finishes the previous chapter

It's the Legionfall Campaign quest chain.

You have to do one invasion and finish this quest, after that you should get champions of legionfall.
    Probably you have to relog (or wait for next week, which i doubt)

Same here. Did every quest up to that point, including the invasion. Honored rep. Did relog, re-zone, re-everything. Still no quest.

it show on my main, but not on my alt, and i have done everything and im honored with the rep.

kinda lame, when i have switched to my alt as main.
    i read somewhere that ur other followers need to be 855ilevel, and one of mine is only 850 so it might be that but need to wait to see

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    It should be available after maintenance like the previous ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Amak View Post
    It should be available after maintenance like the previous ones.
    what? why just for alts?

How are you getting that quest already? Mains caught up on everything but no quest.

Everyone post bug reports about this please.
    Just been chatting with a GM and got the usual get-off answer that they have no bug reports about it so they can't do anything.
    Last edited by Hollo; 2017-04-11 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollo View Post
    Everyone post bug reports about this please.
    Just been chatting with a GM and got the usual piss-off answer that they have no bug reports about it so they can do anything.
    I honestly think its a bug that some characters HAVE the quest, I don't on a main, who's caught up, and almost revered. These things usually aren't released until after the tues restarts/maintenance

Wait it's available? Here I was waiting for the weekly reset...

Edit: Yeah, definitely a bug if you have the quest. I've done everything on my main, even got Revered yesterday; no quest available.
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2017-04-11 at 01:21 PM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Europe ATM, will be for US after server maint.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    It's not though, seems a select few have it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    Europe ATM, will be for US after server maint.
    You know, it'd be nice if people would state their region when posting something like this lol, I was confused and wandering all around looking for the damn thing.

Deleted
    I think its a bug, cuz it should be available after reset on EU (Wednesday), not today (Tuesday). And it looks like only our mains have that quest ? Some weird bug. Just wait for tomorrow and it should be available for our alts.

I had no issues with aquiring the champion on both my main and alt characters. Well aside from the Death knight one being a pvp nightmare

Which is somewhat surprising considering I didn't think EU would get it today as we usual get new stuff on wednesday.

EU here. If "a select few" means all my server then sure. At least every single person in my guild has it and seen tons of it being completed for others, other servers as well.

Same.
    Guildies have the follower and they can even use it even if the research just started.
    Me on the other hand, have squat. I'm trying to repair the game, see if it works...

I think if you did the invasions quest this week, you have to wait till the next reset for the champion quest

Deleted
    Yeah it's not really worth it guys.

Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    I think if you did the invasions quest this week, you have to wait till the next reset for the champion quest
    When else could we do it? Invasions came out this week...