Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Entirely possible that Velen survives the encounter should he prove to be somehow corrupted, leaving this vision completely intact in the distant future.
    Could be, but wouldn't that be the worst last boss of all time? especially for an expansion with this much buildup. This expansion can't have Xavius as an intro end boss. Gul'dan as the end boss of the first tier and Kil"jaeden as the end boss of the second tier. No way the boss of the last tier will be this underwhelming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Could be, but wouldn't that be the worst last boss of all time? especially for an expansion with this much buildup. This expansion can't have Xavius as an intro end boss. Gul'dan as the end boss of the first tier and Kil"jaeden as the end boss of the second tier. No way the boss of the last tier will be this underwhelming.
    Largely depends on how they do it, I'd imagine. There's seems to be a rift between the people who think Sargeras as a boss is inevitable and others who think it is impossible. Velen might make for a good middle-ground stopgap measure, but it would have to be done well (and likely delivered as a shocking turn of events).
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Largely depends on how they do it, I'd imagine. There's seems to be a rift between the people who think Sargeras as a boss is inevitable and others who think it is impossible. Velen might make for a good middle-ground stopgap measure, but it would have to be done well (and likely delivered as a shocking turn of events).
    I guess i dont fall in either divide since I dont believe his Titan form will be the final battle, because of a huge plot-twist. i think he was only brought back to give the Legion one last hype of an expansion(KJ leading a severely weakened Legion wouldn't be threatening) and to even further hype the next expansion by giving the Void Lords his new body that he's probably making with Argus.

I see multiple outcomes for this expansion, but I think we're gonna fight him in some form, maybe a Titan Soul form, while the Void steals his dormant body.

And with Velen, maybe he gives into the darkside of the force... i mean priesthood to help fight KJ or Sargeras.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    I guess i dont fall in either divide since I dont believe his Titan form will be the final battle, because of a huge plot-twist. i think he was only brought back to give the Legion one last hype of an expansion(KJ leading a severely weakened Legion wouldn't be threatening) and to even further hype the next expansion by giving the Void Lords his new body that he's probably making with Argus.

I see multiple outcomes for this expansion, but I think we're gonna fight him in some form, maybe a Titan Soul form, while the Void steals his dormant body.

And with Velen, maybe he gives into the darkside of the force... i mean priesthood to help fight KJ or Sargeras.
    His body wasn't destroyed, he still has it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    His body wasn't destroyed, he still has it.
    maybe it died from him being out of it for so long

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Part of me thinks that we're going to pull an Algalon in the Sargeras fight. We're not going to get anywhere near killing him, but he's going to realize the same thing Algalon did--something about Azeroth's world-soul is providing us with far more power than we rightly should have, and it's going to inspire something in him he thought long lost: hope. Cheesy as all get-out, but it's the best way I see that fight ending without entering some very ridiculous levels of power creep on our behalf.

Plus, if Sargeras ends up realizing we stand an honest chance at holding back the Void thanks to the fact that we've been drinking up the world-soul's residual power for generations, he could throw the remnants of the Legion at the Void to hold them back, buying us time to deal with Azshara and N'zoth (the Void's chief remaining agents here on Azeroth). And from there, we can turn our eyes to either awakening Azeroth, or continuing to defend the world-soul while we work on a game plan to take the fight to the Void and stop its steady encroachment throughout the cosmos.
    I think Sargears knows something we don't and that's why he's so sure they will prevail. I mean you could dismiss it as him being delusional or something but I really hope they don't go the mad (as crazy) titan route and throw at us some big reveal about Legion or maybe Void.

Also I think there's a place for him in Void expansion. It would be a shame not to see Burning Legion interact with Void forces. I would really like to see three front war between us Void and Legion on other planets.

So this is my speculation and my brain works weirdly i know some of the lore and cinematics we watched since launch. My thought is final boss will be Varian Wrynn, why cause we didn't see him die we saw him be infused with fel and then an explosion from far away. Now ( this is a hail mary) we saw sylvanas talking to Helya in the underworld i say she was making a bargain to bring back vol'jin who will be brought back to help stop Varian???? to far fetched? lol crazy thoughts!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Doughboy View Post
    So this is my speculation and my brain works weirdly i know some of the lore and cinematics we watched since launch. My thought is final boss will be Varian Wrynn, why cause we didn't see him die we saw him be infused with fel and then an explosion from far away. Now ( this is a hail mary) we saw sylvanas talking to Helya in the underworld i say she was making a bargain to bring back vol'jin who will be brought back to help stop Varian???? to far fetched? lol crazy thoughts!!!
    You can see his remains in the Broken Shore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    (ALL OF THIS IS SPECULATION).

Okay, I seem to have ways that We COULD battle Sargeras, and battling a FULL Powered Avatar won't seem like a Challenge

And, I will admit, after all this build-up, I really can't see us NOT fighting Sargeras in this Raid...

So, as of now....

My Final Choice is:

Sargeras!
    when you put it like that then we will face azshara who has taken control of jaina's body, think about it, jaina hates the horde but she hates demons as well the only one she can turn for help is the naga

Sylvanas is the final boss, so Gazlowe gets to be Warchief next.
    Mistweaver Tax noun 1. The effect of both high mana costs, and lack of utility, coupled with requiring specific talent combinations to compete with other healers, while still not being able to compete with toolkits said healers have baseline in any competitive area.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargerus View Post
    You can see his remains in the Broken Shore
    remains? gul'dan is bad at disenchanting.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Honik View Post
    Sargeras who inhabited Turalyon's body so the Horde fanboys are satisfied that humans got a bad boy after some time.
    Best. Idea. EVER!!! Love it, truelly do! 10/10

Quote Originally Posted by Diannak View Post
    when you put it like that then we will face azshara who has taken control of jaina's body, think about it, jaina hates the horde but she hates demons as well the only one she can turn for help is the naga
    ....What?

1. Why would Jaina do that?

2. Why waste The Naga Queen like such as well?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    remains? gul'dan is bad at disenchanting.
    Better to take the Arcane dust than to take the ilvl 785 Gear...

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    who says that the final patch/raid will be 7.3? we might have a 7.4 with a different raid. my theory is that we go to Argus, finish off the Legion but not Sargeras, and then come back to find that Azshara/N'Zoth have made their move while we were gone. as for the final boss, I don't really have any clue - but my idea is that it could be an Avatar of Sargeras - maybe the only person strong enough to sustain him is the only person we know of to wound the Titan

I have an Idea, and this MAY be Shocking:

There are 12 Heroes of Azeroth With The Artifacts of their Class (Lore-wise).

There are 13 Primes (Froms Transformers).

Primus was the Core of Cybertron, while Azeroth's Titan is the Core to Azeroth itself...

Sargeras Wants to Destroy Azeroth, While Unicron wants to Destroy Cybertron.

The 13 Primes + Primus casted out Unicron for a while, Until the Matrix destroyed him ages later...

Now, here's my Theory:

What if, In 7.3, We Gain Our Planet's Titan Powers+Help, We Sacrifice our Artifacts, And we blow Sargeras up? Think about it, It would be a PERFECT Way to End the Legion, A Perfect way for us to Come back, see our World within the Old Gods grasp (Mainly due to The Pillar's Likely Breaking N'zoth's Last chain), And start off back at Square 1....

It'll be like so: GG! You Defeated the Legion! Now, you're Stripped of your powers, Stripped of your Artifacts, and You have to go Back to Square 1 against a threat even worse than the Legion...

...MARKETING!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Sargeras doesn't want to destroy Azeroth.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras is secretly Azeroth
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    ....What?

1. Why would Jaina do that?

2. Why waste The Naga Queen like such as well?
    pff who said she will die, azshara is cunning and striking the people of azeroth through one of the most revered leader is totally her thing

Quote Originally Posted by Diannak View Post
    pff who said she will die, azshara is cunning and striking the people of azeroth through one of the most revered leader is totally her thing
    Saying that is like like saying "Oh yeah, Arthas is going to be the End boss of The Burning Crusade".

It's not going to happen.

Deleted
    I have that ominous feeling that Naaru will end up as villains.