Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Why change the size for Timewalking? Just keep it 25 man

Sorry but i had to do it :/

Timewalking Black Temple? So, something related to not only 13 years of WoW but 10 years of TBC as well?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Timewalking - Black Temple."

My immediate reaction to reading this.

Other than the Dance Studio (this is a micro holiday, this is in no way going to be what people have imagined the dance studio to be all these yeas), this seems exactly like the kind of "evergreen" content they mentioned wanting to put in the 7.x.5 patches. They talked about just this sort of thing during one of the Q&A's. That's why we got micro holidays and MoP Timewalking in 7.1.5.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ooh. Timewalking raid O: Awesome! Wouldn't even mind if it was like Molten Core event was. Though it should be more rewarding.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn View Post
    The Dance Studio is a one day micro holiday.
    I can check but I thought it was 7 days.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    when "Mog Week Token" related to the Trial of Style, then this is no micro-holiday, right? its a normal holiday like brewfest etc, right? with nice rewards and pets and mounts and achievements!
    but the dance-studio and the moonkin-festival will only by micro-holiday ("for the day" and "today" is standing there).

hunters are not on the radar for 7.2.5?!

this is the greatest joke..

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post

No it's a great thing. It means they don't plan to give hunters anymore retarded nerfs they don't need. At this point I'd be content if they just fucking left hunters alone for the rest of the expansion instead of doing more damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathbadh View Post
    I wouldn't trust Magni. Word on the street is that the king of diamonds has been made a pawn.
    Stop taking shit said by an Old God creation seriously.
    Last edited by Erbel; 2017-04-12 at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Erbel View Post
    No it's a great thing. It means they don't plan to give hunters anymore retarded nerfs they don't need. At this point I'd be content if they just fucking left hunters alone for the rest of the expansion instead of doing more damage.
    like 99% of the game, every time they do something they seem to find new ways to brake it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post

Another key focus for this patch is on class design, particularly for a few specs that need some extra attention. We’re likely to end up making adjustments for many specs to some degree...
    Do you even read?

Quote Originally Posted by Razor14 View Post
    Do you even read?
    "likely" "to some degree" Do you know what those words mean with respect to class design?

Deleted
    I pretty much cant wait for another dumbed-down, absolutely unchallenging shitfest version of old content.

imb4 yogg final boss of legion

Quote Originally Posted by stormgust View Post
    "likely" "to some degree" Do you know what those words mean with respect to class design?
    It's a mid-expansion patch, you can't expect them to rework half of all the specs, especially since they already have to do it for 7 specs. As long as hunters (and others like Enhancers) receive some decent buffs it will be okay. They stated that class design is one of the key points of this patch so I wouldn't hang myself up on words like "likely". Hunters probably won't be on the top of the DPS charts after the patch but I guess there will be plenty of adjustments just like right before Nighthold.

Isn't it a little late for April fools?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    TW raid: BT.
    A bit late for April's fool. Will most likely be queue-able like MC lfr and just as easy, rewarding 0 gear or a one time drop.
    warglaives for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Isn't it a little late for April fools?
    I thought exactly the same thing when reading what will be in the patch

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm at work and can't listen to those Warning sound files. Can anyone provide a transcript or summary of what they are? :O