Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Black Temple Timewalking

Should be locked to "Normal" difficulty. Item levels will be lowered (set like Timewalking dungeons) to a cap so there won't be unrealistic requirements in the LFG tool (except that rare tard that expects people to have a legendary in every slot).

LFR would just be a train wreck like the Molten Core anniversary was. If it was normal you could easily prune out problem causers without relying on a vote kick system which hardly works and has limitations.

Or at the very least have LFR and offer Normal mode for people that don't want to have a horrible experience.

Normal, Heroic, Mythic, Nightmare, Death March - wherever you put it, people will struggle with the ghost form on Gorefiend and I will never understand this in my life.

Oh, this should be fun lol lol
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Can't wait for Teron Gorefiend in pugs :P

Can't wait to run this place with my guild and ignore pugs entirely.

Mega excited to try this, it's gonna be steamroll-able but I've always loved the sheer size of BT, along with the music

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they have a reward attached because if it's anything like the MC event then I won't be doing it unless there's a mount or pet from there.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Normal, Heroic, Mythic, Nightmare, Death March - wherever you put it, people will struggle with the ghost form on Gorefiend and I will never understand this in my life.
    /cackle oh yeah. That;s gonna be hilarious. Realistically speaking though, they'll probably make it so that you choose who gets the ghost (like maybe an item to clicked). Though that does open the door for actual trolls to deliberately fuck up runs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    I hope they have a reward attached because if it's anything like the MC event then I won't be doing it unless there's a mount or pet from there.
    And this is why people like you are what's wrong with the game.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Will be a cakewalk unless it's severly overtuned. The raid mechanics back then pale in comparison to even the most basic bosses on normal difficulty now.

LFR has been able to overcome far more complex mechanics than Black Temple offered, so I wouldn't be too worried. LFR Gorefiend >>>>>>>> Black Temple Gorefiend by miles in terms of complexity. Nor would I say to keep it locked away for all but organized groups.

It ain't gonna be overtuned. Timewalking is designed so everyone can do it. I imagine they will take what they learned from Molten Core when making this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if it was not "LFR steamroll ignore mechanics lololol" the mechanics of BT are pretty simple compared to basic normal level shit we deal with today. People really need to take off the nostalgia goggles lol. Unless they purposely overtune the numbers the fights would be easy mode regardless.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mythic only please. Lets face it, back when BT was current the people who run normal/heroic now weren't running it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Even if it was not "LFR steamroll ignore mechanics lololol" the mechanics of BT are pretty simple compared to basic normal level shit we deal with today. People really need to take off the nostalgia goggles lol. Unless they purposely overtune the numbers the fights would be easy mode regardless.
    lol? Current normal raiding doesn't have mechanics, it's hilariously faceroll.

I think TW BT is gonna be 13th anniversary raiding thingy, something like 10th anniversary TW MC.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm pretty sure it does. Calm down mr badass.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Maybe in full mythic gear. Regardless my point is that the mechanics of BT were simple in comparison.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Mythic only please. Lets face it, back when BT was current the people who run normal/heroic now weren't running it.
    Let's face it, today is not back then and times have changed. Blizzard is not going to do something like that and make it Mythic difficulty level only - that would be a total waste. It most likely will/would be standard timewalking difficulty.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-04-12 at 02:07 PM.

Deleted
    I hope there is more than a LFR version. If I wanted a LFR type of experience I could just go do the lvl70 version.

It will be Timewalking difficulty, just like we have timewalking difficulty in the dungeons we enter. I really like the idea of playing BT again, it was good times and I was only 14 when I raided there, so it will be fun to see it from a different perspective.

What I'm most curious about is how Blizz is going to handle the Warglaives. I doubt they simply rescale them to lvl 110 and be done with it. Maybe downgrade them to epic quality. Maybe make them actual Warglaives, so only a DH can use them. Maybe not include them at all. Really intriguing.