Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Yeah triggers me so much. I wish all WoW races looked like they were made by the Mass Effect Andromeda team.
    "my face is tired"
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taygames View Post
    Do you mean mental? that's not normal if you ask me believe me I know some people more normal than me.
    so if you look at a picture of a women in a magazine (would post a playboy model picture here but)

do you not find playboy bunnies hot? i mean they are just pictures, and these are just pixels
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Almost every race is sexualized in some aspect by either Blizz or the fans, from humans to draenei to trolls to tauren to worgen to pandaren.
    Especially pandaren. There is so much lust in their models.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

do you not find playboy bunnies hot? i mean they are just pictures, and these are just pixels
    "Wait, the ears aren't real ? Meeeeeeh"

Deleted
    Nothing beats Dwarf females, absolutely the hottest race in this game.

Its strange how people are offended by escapism if im honest.

Video games define the idea of being something we are not, which means a man can be physically attractive, a woman can be attractive, we make attractive and interesting characters we define as sexually appealing and physically badass because we want them to be.

How practical or rational we make them doesnt matter, the fact is, sexualisation? Isnt really that much of an issue, its just a thing that we use in gaming to escape real life.

Frankly, I feel that the fact that theres a strong, strong movement against this feels wrong. People, are pointing the gun at the wrong target, sexualisation isnt evil, its entirley fair game. People want to look good, they want their chars to look good, they dont "want" to play a chubby, ugly, pox-infested monster because no, that just isnt appealing.

SOME, may enjoy that, SOME, may even want to do that, but the VAST majority of gamers dont WANT to be reminded of harsh reality. Most like the escape, they WANT to run away into a fantasy world where they can play something that is physically impossible in real life and rationally impossible in any logical conclusion.

Honestly? I dont have an issue with it, I think its a problem thats raised by people who are over-sensetive about a nothing problem, its not even an issue to begin with.

I feel like the only thing "I" hope happens, is that these SJW agenda pushes to try to force less escapism and harsher reality on people, are given no more platforms to stand on. Cause right now its just aggressive, harsh, unnecessary, vile and repulsive attitudes towards people who GENUINLEY have social issues, and want to ENJOY their own and I airquote "safespace" which is the internet, the MMO, and virtual gaming where they can play something that ISNT, REAL.

So...

Yeah, I dont see the problem with sexualisation, frankly im entirley for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    But they are hot...
    you are too

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Especially pandaren. There is so much lust in their models
    Search 'pandaren' on Deviantart...I dare you

So sexy...

*fap fap fap*

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I would not go to that place.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    "my face is tired"
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-04-13 at 08:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

OP: "Sexuality is evil and sinful, and no one would ever want to willingly express their sexuality, and anyone who draws a character someone else thinks is sexy is inherently a bad person."

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Hah, friend you underestimate me. I searched many, many worse than that...on deviantART....and worse.

Try "futanari succubus vore" for starters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I would not go to that place.
    Gaze into abyss...and then go deeper.

That being said pixiv is much better. Or danbooru. Not talking about sites that i can't mention.

Deleted
    Do you mean mental? that's not normal if you ask me believe me I know some people more normal than me.
    Yes, that's not normal if we ask YOU. But there are many people who are ok with it.

And you don't know people who are more normal than you, you believe you do. And you believe that your opinion trumps that of others n this matter. It does not. Do you seriously think people would admit to their fetishes and what they like just like that? Come on, many people are highly secretive regarding this.

Let's ignore blood elves, draenei and whatnot for a moment. Let's simply take fat women/men, skinny women/men and muscular women/men.
    I personally like fit and even a bit muscular women. But I've met other men who think muscular women are gross. I've met men who love those anorexic women whose bones are visible. I dislike those women for they seem like corpses. There are men who like obese women because there's more to grab or something. I do not.
    Yet all of our preferences are exactly that, preferences, and they're subjective.

I like night elves. And you know what? If there was a female night elf that liked me and which I liked, I'd have sex with her. Would it be a fetish? Maybe, maybe not. But the fact remains that, for me, female night elves are fit attractive women. So they're blue/purple... so what? I like both of those colours.

It would be the same as if you liked a photoshopped picture of some actress you liked nude. It's not the actress herself, but even the photoshop is attractive. So you might like it. Same as, to me, a night elf female might remind me of some fit woman I saw and liked.

Same for any race.

Also, no, WoW isn't sexualizing races so much. Sure, you have attractive males and females. Male blood elves are similar in body type to very fit real life human males. Blood elf females are more the skinny but somewhat fit human females and so on. But then you also have gnomes, who... look a lot like children... or pandaren, who are not sexualized at all. Or worgen or tauren... if you want to have sex with a worgen male in worgen form or a tauren... then I'd agree that you wouldn't be normal.

There are games who take it to another level. Dead or alive is putting so much on the sexualizing of the characters that... it is most of their game. Which is sad. On another hand, we have games like Witcher where it's somewhat refreshing to see the women, even if you do see them nude at times. And while it is somewhat still sexualizing, it's done in a realistic way. And that's the whole point, that if you want to sexualize someone, it has to be done in a realistic way. And WoW's version is realistic somewhat. Sure, those fit skinny women have long ears and green sparkly eyes. So what?

No they are not.
    Who are you to say that?

People can find cartoony fantasy characters attractive all they want, and there's nothing you can do to stop them.

Note Do Not Flame(Now let's continue on) Does. anyone hate the fact that races are sexualized(Excuse my spelling) For example i don't like when everyone says that blood elves and draenei. are hot I just don't get it
    Are you even old enough to post here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

If you think WOW is an MMO with overly sexualized females then you've never seen Tera...

Deleted
    Note Do Not Flame(Now let's continue on) Does. anyone hate the fact that races are sexualized(Excuse my spelling) For example i don't like when everyone says that blood elves and draenei. are hot I just don't get it
    You are sick. Blizzard never sexualized any race. It's your own problem if you see them this way. If you have those fucked up thoughts in your mind when you see a female, then you better learn to control yourself. It's also very rude and wrong to mark the whole race population as something bad. I guess you do the same for girls irl who don't walk around completely covered. You need to visit psychiatrist, sicko.

Quote Originally Posted by Peskre View Post
    Nothing beats Dwarf females, absolutely the race in this game.
    weird taste of yours but still I respect your opinion
    because beautiful is in the eye of the beholder
    Last edited by Farrarie; 2017-04-13 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrxz View Post
    You are sick. Blizzard never sexualized any race. It's your own problem if you see them this way. If you have those fucked up thoughts in your mind when you see a female, then you better learn to control yourself. It's also very rude and wrong to mark the whole race population as something bad. I guess you do the same for girls irl who don't walk around completely covered. You need to visit psychiatrist, sicko.
    that escalated quickly

@op, sex sells, whooptidoo
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrxz View Post
    you tell him that