Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Taygames View Post
    Note Do Not Flame(Now let's continue on) Does. anyone hate the fact that races are sexualized(Excuse my spelling) For example i don't like when everyone says that blood elves and draenei. are hot I just don't get it
    I'm not attracted to characters, but if you ask me what's the hottest Horde race, blood elf wins it by a mile.

Also some cinematic influence people. Take me for an example, when I was young and TBC came out, that blood elf mage, jesus christ it was enough to make me re roll to a female b elf mage and every single horde character since then has been a blood elf female funny enough

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post
    you tell him that
    People like OP triggers me so much. It makes me want to vomit. OP's dick gets triggered by something he finds "sexy" and then complains on forums about it.
    I can give you a suggestion @Taygames, cut your dick off and you'll quickly stop complaining about it. Why can't you play WoW normal way without any fucked up thoughts? When a healthy person sees those races, it's the same way as if they would see any other race. As I said, it's your own sick mind that thinks of those races this way. If you can't control yourself, then get some help.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2017-04-13 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    I'm not attracted to characters, but if you ask me what's the hottest Horde race, blood elf wins it by a mile.

Also some cinematic influence people. Take me for an example, when I was young and TBC came out, that blood elf mage, jesus christ it was enough to make me re roll to a female b elf mage and every single horde character since then has been a blood elf female funny enough
    totally true many got the same feeling as you after bc cinematic of that hot mage elf

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrxz View Post
    People like OP triggers me so much. It makes me want to vomit. OP's dick gets triggered by something he finds "sexy" and then complains on forums about it.
    I can give you a suggestion @Taygames, cut your dick off and you'll quickly stop complaining about it. Why can't you play WoW normal way without any fucked up thoughts? When a healthy person sees those races, it's the same way as if they would see any other race. As I said, it's your own sick mind that thinks of those races this way. If you can't control yourself, then get some help.
    I totally agree with you
    this person have problems
    and the real issue is many people is like him

People can think what they want I don't really care about this particular subject.

I pity those that do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Jesus christ, this thread went from 0 to 100 in few posts. Some people are real savages.

No they are not.
    Attraction is subjective. You don't get to decide blood elves are not attractive for anyone but yourself.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Sexualization in WoW is extremely tame, especially considering the gaming market. Most of the sexualization is from players (such as myself) who like looking attractive, whatever their reasons may be.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    i don't like when everyone says that blood elves and draenei. are hot I just don't get it
    You don't have to get it.

People are allowed to think what they want to think, it is not subject to your approval.
    If you want to "get it", ask specific people, rather than make general statements on a forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    Everything can be sexualized. The rule #34 says what?

I agree them gorgeous Undead and Troll females are angels fallen from the heavens. Its really unfair to the other player races.

On a more serious note, I don't really care. I like to but its a pity that majority of the Horde males except for the Pandaren look terrible with plate armor. I wish we'd have the choice between adjusting the postures of our characters who either has scoliosis or anorexia.

People fapping excessively to female dwarves are way more healthy and normal than you OP, just sayin'.

Deleted
    *Loud sweating*

I don't think WoW's ever really sexualised anything much for a long time. Even Legion's scantily clad demon hunters have been portrayed in a way that makes them kind of grotesque. In the game's earlier days they certainly had a tendency to stick certain female characters in scandalous outfits, but I think they've since realised that those designs were pretty cheesy and inappropriate for the characters they stuck them on.

In terms of sexual themes, the game has pretty much nothing going on. I don't think it's a topic that the Blizzard writers have the skill or inclination to handle, so they just avoid it. WoW's kind of a null entity when it comes to sex and sexuality these days.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    [IMG]https://puu.sh/vjjZh/2ba8861a40.png[IMG]
    It broke me.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

For example i don't like when everyone says that blood elves and draenei. are hot I just don't get it
    so here's the thing about sexualizing in games if it doesn't appeal to you that's fine do the way blood elves and draenei look not appeal to you? plenty of other races to choose! why knock on people liking something because you don't "get" their reasoning, their reasons for liking a thing don't require your validation. and your reasons for liking something don't need theirs. live and let live friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Search 'pandaren' on Deviantart...I dare you
    meh, try that on e621

Deleted
    but why is this on lore?

Anyway if you call them sexualised then you already know why people find them attractive. For something to appear sexualized it has to appear somewhat attractive for you to come to that conclusion. For example you wouldn't call female taurens sexualized. It would be very hard for something not attractive to be sexualized and it would probably appear more comedic than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Wondercrab View Post
    In the game's earlier days they certainly had a tendency to stick certain female characters in scandalous outfits, but I think they've since realised that those designs were pretty cheesy and inappropriate for the characters they stuck them on.
    You mean how they put more clothes on Sylvanas in Legion in comparison to the Wotlk model?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't particularly care. As long as WoW maintains its stylized look, I'm fine.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

The idea that you could create something anthropomorphic that even remotely resembles an adult human and not have anyone perceive a sexual aspect to it is basically impossible, unless you made them all fat, and even then.