Thread: Blizzard typos

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    I already gave an example...u need professional help
    No, pressed on it you couldn't. Somebody else had to and then you said "yea thats one!!!!".

Liar.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercool View Post
    I like how the final gold trait in my alt WW Monk's weapon grants him "Thuderfist."
    lol yea theres so many typos in the game

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    No, pressed on it you couldn't. Somebody else had to and then you said "yea thats one!!!!".

Liar.
    lol if u go back a few posts you'll see i linked a screenshot, if ur not gonna take the time to look at it u cant talk shit to me...

lol if u go back a few posts you'll see i linked a screenshot, if ur not gonna take the time to look at it u cant talk shit to me...
    Post 1
    sorry, i didnt take sceenshots
    Post 2
    yea again, i didnt memorize the names of the quests/chains lol............all i know is i saw the typos, im not here to prove that they are in the game lol
    And then y/day after people told you where to find them you linked one after 18 hours of being unable to come up with a single example of something you complained about. So yea, I'll talk shit to you based on this. Problem?

yea again, i didnt memorize the names of the quests/chains lol............all i know is i saw the typos, im not here to prove that they are in the game lol

- - - Updated - - -

no im not new, but most mmos dont have nearly as much money as blizzard....id think they could afford a spellcheck
    Money has nothing to do with this. Anything that has large amounts of text is going to have typos. This isn't exclusive to Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Post examples.
    You seriously need examples? Typos are all over the recent quests.