Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drazlilax View Post
    Now you confirmed 100% that you never been there, yet you spew BS, which proves my point. Maybe its the Western Media that talk shit regarding every topic on the globe and it was proven time and time again by people, even twitter lol that the stories are lies.
    Tell us how you been there and it's such a great place Mr. Rodman.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    I would love to occupy another country and sink trillions into it. Yeah that's sarcasm.
    Jobs > money. That's the way the cookie crumbles.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Now you confirmed 100% that you never been there, yet you spew BS, which proves my point. Maybe its the Western Media that talk shit regarding every topic on the globe and it was proven time and time again by people, even twitter lol that the stories are lies.
    Would you live in north korea?

10+ Year Old Account
    Troll baiting aside, You don't need to go to NK to know it's a shithole, the mere act of looking at maps of light pollution at night already tells quite a lot about the state of it's infrastructure.

The southern part is a democratic country with a healthy economy, the north? eh...

South Korea is North Korea's kin, I imagine South Korea will take care of North Korea, rebuild them, put the South Korean government in place.

South Korea is rich.

There won't be a North and South anymore just a Korea.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    But it won't be the US that has to bear the cost of a war with NK, it will be SK, China and Japan probably.

Look it wasn't Turkey that invaded Iraq, they had nothing to do with Iraq and didn't even allow the US to use turkish bases. But right now the majority of the cost is for turkey to bear and a some by Europe.

The biggest cheerleaders of the war, the US and Uk, have been trying to avoid taken responsibility of the shit they created.
    No.... the US will end up bearing a lot of the cost. Also, to your Turkey point, the US had spent what? A trillion on Iraq?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    South Korea is North Korea's kin, I imagine South Korea will take care of North Korea, rebuild them, put the South Korean government in place.

South Korea is rich.

I dont think SK has the money to rebuilt the northern half without US help. Hell, the US would prob need help with that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Tell us how you been there and it's such a great place Mr. Rodman.
    I never stated regarding on how bad or how good is NK. You stated something of an assumption rather than a fact. Sure, the media is pro western and thus protect its interests, but if you make such big claims you better back them up with very good sources. FYI, its not the western media, wether its left or right.

10+ Year Old Account
    No I'm not, we got enough problems. While North Korea is a problem. This is not the way to do it.

I never stated regarding on how bad or how good is NK. You stated something of an assumption rather than a fact. Sure, the media is pro western and thus protect its interests, but if you make such big claims you better back them up with very good sources. FYI, its not the western media, wether its left or right.

Why don't you prove that the "Western media" is such BS you made that claim. Back it up.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

South Korea is rich.

(1) South Korea is rich, not that rich

(2) South Korea will be devastated in any war with the North. It will need to be rebuilt too.

You're not nation building one country post-War. You're nation building two and stapling them together.

South Korea is rich.

The younger generation doesn't consider them to be their kin.

They're not rich enough, especially not after a war.

South Korea is rich.

South Korea would also incur enormous amounts of damage and loss of human life during any conflict. They would need to rebuild themselves as well nor would they be able to afford the sheer amount needed to modernize NK.

The spending would be more on the US and Japan
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No I'm not, we got enough problems. While North Korea is a problem. This is not the way to do it.

Why don't you prove that the "Western media" is such BS you made that claim. Back it up.
    Its impossible, as there are million of old news stories that come and go, and it is always proved by someone on twitter that lives there near that places where the news are being reported. Its all about that clickbait and getting the $$$

10+ Year Old Account
    Let us not forget that there is more than money costs

what about time and energy?

Here is the problem: the longer you wait, the more advanced NK's weapons will become.

At a certain point, his weapons will become too advanced for us to do anything about it.

Look at how NK acts now, with an "outdated" arsenal. Imagine how he will act once he has the real thing.......

Not only that, but his repeated nuclear tests are terrible for the environment.

So what do we do? It's a tough question.

I think the best option is this: (although I hate to say it) Offer him money (and freedom from charges) to step down. If he refuses, tell him the next nuclear or weapons test will be his last but we will leave him alone as long as he doesn't test more weapons. So leave the choice up to him, let him decide his fate.

Listen to the propaganda of the western Media, and be a nice sheep.
    Dont feed this troll.
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    Here is the problem: the longer you wait, the more advanced NK's weapons will become.

At a certain point, his weapons will become too advanced for us to do anything about it.

Look at how NK acts now, with an "outdated" arsenal. Imagine how he will act once he has the real thing.......

I think the best option is this: (although I hate to say it) Offer him money (and freedom from charges) to step down. If he refuses, tell him the next nuclear or weapons test will be his last but we will leave him alone as long as he doesn't test more weapons. So leave the choice up to him, let him decide his fate.
    Sorry, but you made me Laugh, where the hell you got that info from, regarding advanced weps and NK and even if it had "outdated" arsenal . please dont say "the media"

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post

They're unlikely to deploy anything because they know they'd be immediately glassed. The problem is we can't exactly sit idly by and take threats of nuclear attacks when/if they do manage to get the tech to carry out one. It sets a really bad example.

They need to be put down and they arguably would be already if we could find a situation to the Seoul problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HolgerDK View Post
    Dont feed this troll.
    So your logical conclusion is: If a person has a different opinion = troll. Good luck in life mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    I think removing a Dictator and allowing both sides of Korea to co-exist once again is worth every penny.
    You can't save people, they have to save themselves.

I oppose all meddling in the affairs of other nations and the use of force to any purpose beyond the defense of one's own country.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Will it be another WMD senario though? SUre Saddam was gone, but it cost a few billion after
    Actually, over $2 trillion overall (and that was 4 years ago). http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ir...92D0PG20130314

War is not cheap.