Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Came to find the site back in '08 and have seen then been updated on (mostly) WoW related news if/when I've been gone for a while and get concurrent news about other Blizzard products which they post from time to time, like Overwatch when it got revealed.

Else, just to feed on tears and share knowledge.
    And out of boredom.

I would have went with "intellectual masturbation" except there's a lot missing on both sides of the term.

So now I'll just stick with Stockholm Syndrome instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Taygames View Post
    Why are you on this forum?
    To be a bastion of truth, fighting against liberal propaganda, lies, and fake news that appears too often here and is aided by those in authority.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    To be a bastion of truth, fighting against liberal propaganda, lies, and fake news that appears too often here and is aided by those in authority.
    You're not that righteous.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    How dare you say that to the holy crusader that is fighting against social injustices on the forums!

Also a pretty pointless crusade.

That is what someone from the Forces of Chaos would say.

Be purged Heretic!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm now curious lol
    It was during Legion beta and I stated that I hated the active mitigation philosophy that Blizz has adopted to tanks. It's one of the reasons why I stopped tanking. I said I liked the way Legion tanking was looking since it was a good bit easier and holy shit did people not like that. Out of all the people who commented I think only one had a valid and constructive argument. The rest were very crude to say the least....

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Did you see my post in this thread, I used to be a pve frost mage how do you think I felt lol.

Internet people's opinions don't usually bother me.
    Lol. I can imagine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    Originally, I was worried about how I can be sometimes with forum etiquette and that my flirty, sarcastic nature would get the better of me and get me in trouble. So, I post here much more than the WoW Forums. However, I've never been banned and have only been infracted like 2 or 3 times in total since I've been here, so I guess that I'm nowhere near as naughty as I thought I was, originally.
    Ehh...I can be pretty damn naughty...just you try to behave in places you actually like? I've only been infracted once for a stupid comment I made and I guess some people got all butthurt over it because it conflicted with their views.

Or then again maybe I'm just getting pretty good at knowing just where the line is and just how to barely not cross it? lol

I like the intercourse I have with my fellow forum members.

Intercourseˈ
    noun: intercourse
    communication or dealings between individuals or groups.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Ehh...I can be pretty damn naughty...just you try to behave in places you actually like? I've only been infracted once for a stupid comment I made and I guess some people got all butthurt over it because it conflicted with their views.

Or then again maybe I'm just getting pretty good at knowing just where the line is and just how to barely not cross it? lol
    I think we all walk on egg-shells here. you are not alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was a better source of reliable wow news. Now? Just to dick around during a break.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    I like the intercourse I have with my fellow forum members.

Intercourseˈ
    noun: intercourse
    communication or dealings between individuals or groups.
    Should have left out the definition. Would have made this threa a lot more fun

7+ Year Old Account
    Because it's one of my few venues where I can talk to people in english and still relate to the topics. I read the WoW news and so on as well though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Originally, I started checking news here. Then I thought since it's a fan-site, surely it'd be less negative about every.fucking.thing in regards to the game than the official forums where people only go to bitch.

No such luck. Now I am here when I don't have access to WoW.
    Bitching about people bitching. 12700 posts. Huh. What a snowflake you are.

A bit better moderation than the Official forums and too many fake casuals including multiboxers on that forum.

There is also a wider variety of views on this forum along with still active areas for more technical and help discussion.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2017-04-16 at 02:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even know anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Ehh...some people definitely do not lol.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post

I think that is generally the case. Some people care about getting in trouble, respecting the forums rules and guidelines... and others don't care or prefer to annoy others to a point that they "collect" infractions as if they were a point system in some sort of "asshole" stat.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

I have absolutely no idea

Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    Bitching about people bitching. 12700 posts. Huh. What a snowflake you are.
    What an highly valuable contribution, I must have struck a nerve. You should feel very fulfilled, bitching about people bitching about people bitching and being triggered by postcount to boot!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Can honestly say that's not the case for me. I won't go out of my way to be banned unlike some, but that's about it. If I'm banned, it'll still be through something I'd have said IRL face-to-face so no skin off my nose.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-04-15 at 11:34 PM.