Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahaga View Post
    That entire quest line was super cringe worthy. Malfurion reduced to a whiny little baby with awful voice acting and dialogue. Beyond terrible.
    It was deliberately over the top, because it's actually Xavius pretending to be a weak and cowardly Malfurion, to taunt Tyrande. Because that's how Xavius needs to think of him.

You see more of this in Darkheart Thicket, with Xavius repeatedly calling him "worm" and "weakling", while the real Malfurion sits there confidently and calmly mocking him back.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2017-04-15 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahaga View Post
    That entire quest line was super cringe worthy. Malfurion reduced to a whiny little baby with awful voice acting and dialogue. Beyond terrible.
    God, you're an idiot.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2017-04-16 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Received Infration

Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    As I read the topic of the thread, I started getting flashbacks from val'shara questline when malfurion calls for tyrande. "Tyrandee! Where are you!"
    That was Xavius messing with you. In Darkheart Thicket Malfuriun's attitude towards Xavious and being captured is totally different.

As I read the topic of the thread, I started getting flashbacks from val'shara questline when malfurion calls for tyrande. "Tyrandee! Where are you!"

As for why they dont do anything now, dunno.
    That wasn't actually Malfurion.. That was Xavius fooling Tyrande with an echo of Malfurion. I seriously wish now that Blizzard had a small line that Tyrande said "o.. that must have been Xavius taunting me not Malfurion" since these idiots don't understand inferences.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2017-04-15 at 08:23 PM.

I mean wasn't Tyrande LITERALLY fighting Gul'dan? Isn't she even in the cinematic?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    I mean wasn't Tyrande LITERALLY fighting Gul'dan? Isn't she even in the cinematic?
    she was present after the fight.

not during the cinematic tho.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    That was Xavius messing with you. In Darkheart Thicket Malfuriun's attitude towards Xavious and being captured is totally different.
    I..I..I..I....

Ugh...I just...Really don't care.....

Either way, he didn't do shit half of the time. During the Dungeon, he was just spitting some hot ass fire toward xavius....

And, during the raid, he was either standing in 1 area half of the time, or just pulling an Archimonde, and getting intangled throughtout the Second to last boss...

He isn't even present during the Xavius encounter, but that's due to him wanting to stay behind with his master.

However, even when at the Emerald dream, he's still gone. Like..what the fuck? I mean, Cenarius is there, but why not Mal?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    I..I...I mean..Uh..Uhhh....

She Poked her head out a little at Illidan during the last 5 Seconds of the Suramar ending?

Like I fucking care what happened to her...

Same thing as always, they cant fit every single thing they want into the expansion or they'd never get it out. They have to pick and choose what to show.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Tell that to Tyrande, dumb bimbo was convinced.

Something tells me that Illidan has little interest in his shitty useless brother and his girlfriend when the Burning Legion is staring us in the face.

I..I..I..I....

Ugh...I just...Really don't care.....

Either way, he didn't do shit half of the time. During the Dungeon, he was just spitting some hot ass fire toward xavius....

And, during the raid, he was either standing in 1 area half of the time, or just pulling an Archimonde, and getting intangled throughtout the Second to last boss...

He isn't even present during the Xavius encounter, but that's due to him wanting to stay behind with his master.

However, even when at the Emerald dream, he's still gone. Like..what the fuck? I mean, Cenarius is there, but why not Mal?

errr he navigated us through the raid and opened the way and stuff. It's good that he was not there to get all the spotlight like Thrall in Cata.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    A lot of people in this forum are as dumb as Tyrande though though if you are gonna call her out. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought everyone was pretty clear that that was Xavius impersonating him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    Same thing as always, they cant fit every single thing they want into the expansion or they'd never get it out. They have to pick and choose what to show.
    ...So showing Illidan's brother and Illidan's unrequited love interest, both of whom basically drove him to become what he is, isn't "relevant?"

Hell I'd say they're both more relevant than Maeiv are. She basically showed back up to do... nothing.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

...So showing Illidan's brother and Illidan's unrequited love interest, both of whom basically drove him to become what he is, isn't "relevant?"

Hell I'd say they're both more relevant than Maeiv are. She basically showed back up to do... nothing.
    It's not a surprise. Blizzard has always been shying away from involving Malfurion in the stories of WoW in any significant manner. Malfurion and Illidan also made peace during WC3.

Same reason there is no word from Thrall or Aggra that Magatha Grimtotem has joined the Earthen Ring!

Blizz doesnt give a monkeys fuck about how characters would really react ingame

Quote Originally Posted by Greathoudini View Post
    They were illusions to lure Tyrande, not actually Malfurion. You're an idiot if you haven't noticed that by now. Did you even pay attention to the end of Darkheart Thicket? Malfurion was sitting snug inside some roots so sure of himself.
    Are the insults really needed? Did it trigger you that much?
    Doesnt matter if it was illusion or now, what matters is that we will forever remember Malfurion as this whiny bitch with annoying voice. And Tyrande was herself here. Egoistic, pathetic Tyrande, who cares only about her love and nothing else, thinking she is the one who's been hurt by the fate the most and suddenly not wanting to kill us on sight if it means we can help her find her beloved Malfurion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    She rolled for intelligence and failed.
    She rolled for perception and failed.
    She rolled for wisdom and failed.

It was one of those days.

10+ Year Old Account
    *Remembers Tyrande screeching illidan's name in Cataclysm*

Nah were good cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajidehak View Post
    You better finish the quest line imo. That egoistic, pathetic Tyrande, who cares only about her love and nothing else kinda abandoned the person she loves most to do the right thing.
    'Have you ever loved someone like I love Malfurion?' is everything that can be said about Tyrande character. I completed all quests (no idea why you imply i didnt) and it didnt change a thing. Whole questline fits a soap opera more than WoW.

Stood in the Fire Grapefruitsnz's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Illidan should of never got a redemption story like he's gotten in Legion. He's always been a character not shy of using unorthodox methods to try to stop the Legion, while being weighed down by his own (arguably selfish) inhibitions.

I mean I'm all for him having a redemption story, but to make him the new Thrall?
    Out of curiosity, what in Illidan's Legion storyline thus far has shown you he's any different to how he was in Warcraft 3? To me, he's shown in the small sample size that he's fairly consistent in his demeanour, the way he interacts with other people and his actions. It's probably on Blizzard as to why people think this, but the prophecy that X'era talks about in regards to Illidan, him being the 'child of Light and Shadow' and that he'll end the age of demons, has somehow morphed into "Illidan's going to go light and be all goody-good and not be like he was" when taking the above quote of Light and Darkness, to me, is a reference to who he is; someone that will do whatever is necessary to achieve his goal, be that a morally good (Light) or morally bad (Darkness) action, just like he's always done.

Quote Originally Posted by sdagdhfj View Post
    Same reason there is no word from Thrall or Aggra that Magatha Grimtotem has joined the Earthen Ring!

Blizz doesnt give a monkeys fuck about how characters would really react ingame
    I mean, it doesn't help that Thrall, just like Jaina, is MIA since the beginning of Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapefruitsnz View Post
    Out of curiosity, what in Illidan's Legion storyline thus far has shown you he's any different to how he was in Warcraft 3? To me, he's shown in the small sample size that he's fairly consistent in his demeanour, the way he interacts with other people and his actions. It's probably on Blizzard as to why people think this, but the prophecy that X'era talks about in regards to Illidan, him being the 'child of Light and Shadow' and that he'll end the age of demons, has somehow morphed into "Illidan's going to go light and be all goody-good and not be like he was" when taking the above quote of Light and Darkness, to me, is a reference to who he is; someone that will do whatever is necessary to achieve his goal, be that a morally good (Light) or morally bad (Darkness) action, just like he's always done.
    Because the Novel outright says he will "going to go light and be all goody-good". He LITERALLY has a halo.
    Last edited by Makorus; 2017-04-16 at 11:37 AM.