Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So, starting Friday my Bnet launcher would screw my login and give me an error code after attempting to connect. I had to reinstall the app to play again, and last night it did it again. Is anyone else encountering this? And does it have to do with todays' problem?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sb1ward View Post
    Can you stfu, this has nothing to do with politics...Stop trying to insert politics in every single post like a liberal idiot.
    The only politics that is relevant is who is the rightful warchief of the horde and that is death knight voljin
    Hi

Zombie Jesus did 4/16.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    The only politics that is relevant is who is the rightful warchief of the horde and that is death knight voljin
    Reborn Avatar of the Loa Vol'jin or bust, tbh
    There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life. ~ Private Leonard Church

Quote Originally Posted by Radianshot View Post
    Chances of a rollback? Probably unlikely. I'd like a make-up invasion though, an extra one for AU-friendly timings. It should be totally fine to have 2 zones with invasions at the same time..
    Lol, what? AU friendly times? Bugger off. Nothing needs to be re-done. It sucks, but it is what it is, in no way shape or form, should an extra one be put up, specifically in AU friend times. That's insane. Aussies aren't special snowflakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Radianshot View Post
    Chances of a rollback? Probably unlikely. I'd like a make-up invasion though, an extra one for AU-friendly timings. It should be totally fine to have 2 zones with invasions at the same time..
    I would not, but only because I want to finish up the 20 free for all PVP WQ achievement before my current token expires, was thinking of taking a break after that.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Artaxerxes View Post
    Those claiming the moral high ground and telling us to get a life, why are you here then instead of getting said 'life'? for all i know, you could be on twitter deluging this CS guy with angry rants whilst preaching moderation here.
    Is it really that hard to figure out? Forums are a hobby, no different than a game. It's also Sunday and a lot of people have free time. People use their free time with hobbies generally.

You seem to have trouble grasping human emotion. All the while you have no concept/limited concept of morality. I know from experience the most angry, venomous trolls, usually were abused badly by others. Sometimes that abuse is childhood, sometimes adult or both.

I am sorry your life has been so painful and or miserable you feel the need to insult others (and or your was childhood bad) and this makes you feel better. But you need professional help, I mean this honestly, I hope you get it and build a decent life. And before you say, "You don't fucking know me!" I do. Because dealing with people who act like you a lot? They always try to rationalize their behavior and act like their life is successful and just fine. Before (if) they get help.

World of Warcraft is just a game. Games are meant to be fun and or challenging. The minute it becomes something negative for someone or they feel with drawl when they can't log in or it becomes more important than your life? It is time to get professional help and realize addiction comes in all forms.

People point to drugs when it comes to addiction. But trust me I have seen people so addicted to World of Warcraft they have destroyed their entire life. Or so addicted to games in general they spend all their money on them and they end up broke. The problem was never the games itself but the fact these people never got help

So yes World of Warcraft is just a game. Every game is. If they aren't? There is a big issue.
    Last edited by Epicon; 2017-04-16 at 01:37 PM.
    The Last Starfighter

"Listen, Centauri. I'm not any of those guys, I'm a kid from a trailer park." - Alex Rogan

"If that's what you think, then that's all you'll ever be!" - Centauri

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Thanks, Obama...
    I believe the correct response you're looking for is, "Welcome to Trump's America."

Was going to play some WAR: RoR while waiting, but now that game won't let me interact with NPCs properly.
    Life is hard.

Damn you zombie jesus, his egg laying rabbits must have chewed through some much needed power cords at the ol blizz hq....

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Lol, what? AU friendly times? Bugger off. Nothing needs to be re-done. It sucks, but it is what it is, in no way shape or form, should an extra one be put up, specifically in AU friend times. That's insane. Aussies aren't special snowflakes.
    It makes sense for the world killing army to attack when it is least convenient for their enemy :P
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Aussies aren't special snowflakes.
    Snowflakes don't survive down here... however we do get the special honour of only getting 6 nights a week to play as it stands.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Someone is putting those leaked NSA windows exploits to good use.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Twotonsteak View Post
    They have. Most recent was almost thirty minutes ago. So far they're sticking to acknowledging that there is a problem, saying that they are working on it, and apologizing.
    Ah ok, those pinned tweets always throw me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post
    The natural thing for a German operations engineer working on Sunday (Frankfurt) is not to work, because you aren't even supposed to work on Sunday. The natural thing for a German engineer getting a mid-day Easter Sunday page is not to start paging all his fellow Germans followed by all the Americans he can round up at 2AM their Easter Sunday morning.
    A natural thing is for companies not to put their servers in countries like Germany.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by sb1ward View Post
    Can you stfu, this has nothing to do with politics...Stop trying to insert politics in every single post like a liberal idiot.
    What? Because I blamed Kil'Jaeden for the servers being down? I forgot some of you voted for the Legion.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    What? Because I blamed Kil'Jaeden for the servers being down? I forgot some of you voted for the Legion.
    I voted for the Gnomes.....

Gah this is looking more and more like I will have wound up missing a day of dailies over this.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Gah this is looking more and more like I will have wound up missing a day of dailies over this.
    yeah it sucks cause im only yesterday and todays dailies off from flying, but meh. will just have to get it tomorrow it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Not sure of any dailies currently in game? Everything seems to be based around the 3 day window these days. Even the broken shore stuff builds up to the point I can do a stack at once if I miss a day.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.